Network Forums Giants The Giants don't look anything like a Super...
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
The Giants don't look anything like a Super Bowl winning team...
10 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2009 - 7:11PM #21
ratman
Posts: 3,416

Dec 2, 2009 -- 4:33PM, YanksRule09 wrote:


ratman- u said the same thing in 2007. at this SAME point they came off a 41-17 loss to the vikings ( i think) KEEP THE FAITH




well like i said in the yankees forum , i dont mind if my teams prove me wrong lol

http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj299/whoryou_album/?action=view¤t=MyBannerMaker_Banner.gif


*MEMBER OF THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT CONSERVATIVE ALLIANCE*
10 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2009 - 7:36PM #22
YanksRule09
Posts: 2,497

looked like a playoff team tonight. super bowl team? depends on their play next week. hopefully another winLaughing

We believe Yankees in 11
10 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2009 - 7:39PM #23
JonahFalcon
Posts: 25,531

I get bashed when I said the Yanks had better straighten up or they'd end up in the second division. qwik says the same thing about the Giants, and...

10 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2009 - 8:32PM #24
qwik3457
Posts: 11,976

Dec 6, 2009 -- 7:39PM, JonahFalcon wrote:


I get bashed when I said the Yanks had better straighten up or they'd end up in the second division. qwik says the same thing about the Giants, and...




This is what you said in the 1st reply to my original post.



Translation: Season over, but I don't want to admit it.




Whereupon I corrected you:



No translation needed; I said what I meant to say, and you're not smart enough to re-interpret what I say, and not honest enough to ever admit you don't know what's going to happen.




Which you never acknowledged.


The point isn't the alleged hypocrisy of who's allowed to criticize their team, or some players on the team, or some coaches on the team, and who isn't. Everyone's allowed to criticize teams, or players or coaches.


When I say "things look bleak", what I mean is: "things look bleak".


But I never say "The season's over" until....the season's over, whereas you do. Far too many times. For the Yankees and the Giants both.


And it's childish, annoying and stupid. One of my points is: you should stop it.


But not only won't you stop, you're convinced you're right every time you do it. And so you'll go on annoying fans of those teams who read and post here with the same childish idiocy.


And that's my other point here.

Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
10 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2009 - 8:37PM #25
JonahFalcon
Posts: 25,531

NO! You say:


If team loses: "Toldja."


If team wins: "Toldja."


You're NEVER wrong because you cover all the bases. (laugh)


 

10 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2009 - 9:03PM #26
ratman
Posts: 3,416

Dec 6, 2009 -- 8:37PM, JonahFalcon wrote:


NO! You say:


If team loses: "Toldja."


If team wins: "Toldja."


You're NEVER wrong because you cover all the bases. (laugh)


 




one thing i will say about qwik is that he will never admit to being  wrong .   

http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj299/whoryou_album/?action=view¤t=MyBannerMaker_Banner.gif


*MEMBER OF THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT CONSERVATIVE ALLIANCE*
10 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2009 - 10:44PM #27
qwik3457
Posts: 11,976

Dec 6, 2009 -- 8:37PM, JonahFalcon wrote:


NO! You say:


If team loses: "Toldja."


If team wins: "Toldja."


You're NEVER wrong because you cover all the bases. (laugh)




No, I wouldn't, because I make very few predictions...because...I don't know what's going to happen. When I do get one right, I almost always say something like, "Hey, I got one right", or something similar.


You are projecting your own frequent behavior onto me. Self-delusion can go little further than that.


 

Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
10 years ago  ::  Dec 06, 2009 - 10:45PM #28
qwik3457
Posts: 11,976

Dec 6, 2009 -- 9:03PM, ratman wrote:


Never admit to being  wrong .   




That's simply untrue. I've admitted to being wrong many times, both in the Game Chat, and in the threads on this board.


I may never have admitted being wrong to YOU, because I never have been. Wink

Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Giants The Giants don't look anything like a Super...
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum