Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
Giants @ Vikings, 1pm
10 years ago  ::  Jan 03, 2010 - 6:29PM #41
qwik3457
Posts: 11,976

Jan 3, 2010 -- 6:10PM, JonahFalcon wrote:


qwik still believes there's no such thing as playing for pride.


Hey, genius, who's the better team - the Browns or the Giants?


Who won today?


Who's won 4 games?


What were the Browns playing for today?


Fool.





First sentence is yet another strawman; never said anything like it. Ever. All teams say they'll play for pride. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.


What the Browns did may or may not have anything to bear on this topic. It depends on whether it carries into next season or not.


As for you calling me a fool, whenever you say that, I know I'm right.

Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
10 years ago  ::  Jan 03, 2010 - 11:41PM #42
AJFreeway
Posts: 5,687

Jan 3, 2010 -- 6:29PM, qwik3457 wrote:


Jan 3, 2010 -- 6:10PM, JonahFalcon wrote:


qwik still believes there's no such thing as playing for pride.


Hey, genius, who's the better team - the Browns or the Giants?


Who won today?


Who's won 4 games?


What were the Browns playing for today?


Fool.





First sentence is yet another strawman; never said anything like it. Ever. All teams say they'll play for pride. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.


What the Browns did may or may not have anything to bear on this topic. It depends on whether it carries into next season or not.


As for you calling me a fool, whenever you say that, I know I'm right.




qwik, you need to punch back. Don't let someone like Jonah call you a fool like that.

"There is a fine line between 'extended slump' and 'bad hitter.'"

10 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2010 - 4:48PM #43
qwik3457
Posts: 11,976

Jan 3, 2010 -- 11:41PM, AJFreeway wrote:


qwik, you need to punch back. Don't let someone like Jonah call you a fool like that.





Fair's fair, A.J.; I've called him an idiot multiple times, in numerous threads. And, since I have the advantage of being right the large majority of the time, that's good enough for me.


I mean, when you get right down to it, who cares what he calls me?

Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
10 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2010 - 5:18PM #44
JonahFalcon
Posts: 25,531

qwik? 1-12 team. What did THEY have to play for?!

10 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2010 - 6:19PM #45
qwik3457
Posts: 11,976

Jan 4, 2010 -- 5:18PM, JonahFalcon wrote:


qwik? 1-12 team. What did THEY have to play for?!





Some teams do; some teams don't.


The Browns did, the Rams didn't.


Keep Mangini, and fire Spagnolo?


The reverse is far more likely.

Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
10 years ago  ::  Jan 06, 2010 - 3:17PM #46
JonahFalcon
Posts: 25,531








10 years ago  ::  Jan 06, 2010 - 6:21PM #47
qwik3457
Posts: 11,976

I havn't lost anything; you're still an idiot.


Now go post "I said Good Day!!" five times like it means anything, idiot.

Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
10 years ago  ::  Jan 06, 2010 - 11:01PM #48
BaseballBugs
Posts: 1,456

LOL.


Jonah Falcon, legend...in his own mind.

Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum