Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 6 of 15  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 Next
Jags @ Big Blue Game Thread
9 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2010 - 2:08PM #51
JonahFalcon
Posts: 25,531

Nov 28, 2010 -- 2:07PM, NW wrote:


Nov 28, 2010 -- 2:05PM, JonahFalcon wrote:


Nov 28, 2010 -- 2:03PM, NW wrote:


Nov 28, 2010 -- 1:58PM, JonahFalcon wrote:


A TD turned into a FG - qwik blames that on injury, and not Boss or Manning.





Well it certainly wasn't Manning's fault.





Did you see the pass attempt to Boss after the penalty? That was an INT waiting to happen.





OK, so you're blaming a pass that DIDN'T get intercepted on Manning?





There were others open. Manning is focusing on one receiver every play now.

9 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2010 - 2:10PM #52
JonahFalcon
Posts: 25,531

Giants may only be 7 down by the half. They should count themselves lucky in one way, but they should be at WORST tied.

9 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2010 - 2:11PM #53
NW
Posts: 13,163

Oh please.  There weren't others open and Manning isn't focusing on 1 receiver.  The very fact that he pulled down a pass in the last possession and went to the safety valve in Bradshaw proves that you're wrong.

9 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2010 - 2:11PM #54
JonahFalcon
Posts: 25,531

And Michael Vick gets the first down.


Oops. That's David Gerrard who broke the lineman's ankle on a mediocre cut.

9 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2010 - 2:11PM #55
JonahFalcon
Posts: 25,531

Nov 28, 2010 -- 2:11PM, NW wrote:


Oh please.  There weren't others open and Manning isn't focusing on 1 receiver.  The very fact that he pulled down a pass in the last possession and went to the safety valve in Bradshaw proves that you're wrong.





Uh huh. Ever notice a tendency for the Giants season to go down the toilet when he loses his go to receiver?

9 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2010 - 2:15PM #56
JonahFalcon
Posts: 25,531

Great tackling.

9 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2010 - 2:16PM #57
JonahFalcon
Posts: 25,531

qwik blames the awful tackling on injuries.


The bad preparation.


Coughlin screaming at his players to show more energy.


The announcers saying the Jaguars want it more.


It's all because of INJURIES.


Meanwhile, what are the Colts doing? The Chargers?

9 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2010 - 2:16PM #58
NW
Posts: 13,163

Outstanding individual effort by Garrard results in a TD.  No Giant really had a chance to get him.

9 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2010 - 2:18PM #59
JonahFalcon
Posts: 25,531

Nov 28, 2010 -- 2:16PM, NW wrote:


Outstanding individual effort by Garrard results in a TD.  No Giant really had a chance to get him.





The ex-NFL players in the booth disagree with you. There were plenty of chances to bring him down. It's called "tackling". The Giants D is just a waste of time.

9 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2010 - 2:18PM #60
YanksRule09
Posts: 2,497

giants should not be at fault for that last play, i think osi almost had him from behind, then they just had good blocking and a nice change of direction.

We believe Yankees in 11
Page 6 of 15  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum