YES Network.com

MLB NBA
MLB NBA
 
Network Forums Sport of Politics Romney Vs Obama 2012 - Hold On To Your Seats
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 3 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
Romney Vs Obama 2012 - Hold On To Your Seats
2 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 4:13PM #21
Yankee1954
Posts: 8,749

Apr 10, 2012 -- 4:15PM, bomberhojoe wrote:

Cleese/Joe, Santorum has put family first as he should. May God bless the entire Santorum family and especially their daughter.





How stupid do you think we are on this Board? You may fool your Con friends but not the intelligent posters. Santorun quit because he couldn't win, had no money and was about to lose his home state. Again!

2 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 4:17PM #22
Yankee1954
Posts: 8,749

Apr 11, 2012 -- 10:43AM, luvdayanks wrote:


Apr 10, 2012 -- 11:09PM, Yankee1954 wrote:


Apr 10, 2012 -- 3:53PM, JoeGNJ wrote:


Folks can say what they want about Santorum but, he has his priorities in order!




So did Hitler but that didn't make him right.




Having read some of your threads, I questioned your views, but each has their own opinion. However, with that statement, you are making me use a description I seldom use. YOU ARE AN IDIOT and should be banned from this board. Hitler, really????????? You're comparing Santorum to Hitler. I retract the idiot comment, you are a total AS SHOLE!!!





As usual you Cons act so predictable. By putting Hitler in the same sentence you dopes jump in with two feet, whining that some Lib is comparing Santorum to Hitler. So so predictable. This coming form the Party that is caling Obama a Hitlet, dictator, socialist, terrorist, Halfican, N_____. Please save it for someone who cares what you think. Spin away Cons.t isn't gonna help. Your ideas are out of touch with the American people and your hate for our POTUS is un-American.

2 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 4:19PM #23
Yankee1954
Posts: 8,749

Apr 11, 2012 -- 12:24PM, HeatMiser wrote:


Dave's a nut, but he didn't compare Santorum to Hitler. He did, however, say that Hitler had his priorities in order. Instead of expressing shock and dismay, why not ask him to explain that remark?


Dave, explain what you mean by that -- that Hitler had his priorities in order.





His priorities were rid the World of Jews, create an all White race, blond hair and blue eyes, and to control the World. How can anyone argue that those were not his priorities? Hope this explains the comment and thank you for actually looking at the statement as it was meant!

2 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 4:21PM #24
Yankee1954
Posts: 8,749

Apr 11, 2012 -- 1:04PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Apr 11, 2012 -- 12:24PM, HeatMiser wrote:


Dave's a nut, but he didn't compare Santorum to Hitler. He did, however, say that Hitler had his priorities in order. Instead of expressing shock and dismay, why not ask him to explain that remark?


Dave, explain what you mean by that -- that Hitler had his priorities in order.




davey hates jews, it's that simple...




Come on Art, you don't know me. And I have never said anything against the Jews. I have said that we pay too much homage to Israel and that they are wrong alot of the time, which they are. Maybe you would like Israel to drag us into another MidEast war but not me.

2 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 4:24PM #25
Yankee1954
Posts: 8,749

Apr 11, 2012 -- 2:24PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Apr 11, 2012 -- 12:24PM, HeatMiser wrote:


Dave's a nut, but he didn't compare Santorum to Hitler. He did, however, say that Hitler had his priorities in order. Instead of expressing shock and dismay, why not ask him to explain that remark?


Dave, explain what you mean by that -- that Hitler had his priorities in order.




Using Hitler's name an Santorum's in the same sentence is enough for me.





And that is exactly what I said to another poster. The use of the two names automatically turns you Cons into screaming maniacs. And of course it's ok to call Obama the names you do, including Hitler.


Hey, how about this?  POTUS and Hitler were both left handed! Oh oh, I used them in the same sentence.

2 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 4:25PM #26
Yankee1954
Posts: 8,749

Apr 11, 2012 -- 2:09PM, HeatMiser wrote:


Apr 11, 2012 -- 1:04PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


davey hates jews, it's that simple...



That's well-documented -- as it is for a few others down here. But, like you say, that's his right. He can hate whomever he wants. Still, I'm curious to know what he meant about Hitler's priorities.





So it's well documented? Prove it!

2 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 5:27PM #27
gatorrules
Posts: 131

Apr 11, 2012 -- 4:10PM, Yankee1954 wrote:


Apr 11, 2012 -- 2:35AM, gatorrules wrote:


Apr 10, 2012 -- 11:09PM, Yankee1954 wrote:


Apr 10, 2012 -- 3:53PM, JoeGNJ wrote:


Folks can say what they want about Santorum but, he has his priorities in order!




So did Hitler but that didn't make him right.




Comparing Santorum to Hitler?  Really?


 


Nah, Hitler wasn't nearly as intolerant as Santorum!








Wow.  Congratulations.  You have zero credibility on this issue.  In fact, you're insane.

2 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 11:32PM #28
HeatMiser
Posts: 2,911

Apr 11, 2012 -- 4:25PM, Yankee1954 wrote:


So it's well documented? Prove it!





http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8703/wwwmyyesnetworkcom20124.png

2 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 11:53PM #29
AJFreeway
Posts: 5,687

Santorum quit the race because the latest poll showed he wasn't going to win his home state of Pennsylvania. There was also a ruling made about the delegate count in Texas and how they were counted that took a lot of potential delegates for Santorum out of the race. It would have been embarrassing for him to lose his own state, and he would have had to carry about 80% of the remaining delegates to win the nomination, which is impossible.

"There is a fine line between 'extended slump' and 'bad hitter.'"

2 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2012 - 12:14AM #30
craner7
Posts: 15,380

Apr 11, 2012 -- 11:32PM, HeatMiser wrote:


Apr 11, 2012 -- 4:25PM, Yankee1954 wrote:


So it's well documented? Prove it!





http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8703/wwwmyyesnetworkcom20124.png




You have a real knack at digging old posts up HM!

Page 3 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Sport of Politics Romney Vs Obama 2012 - Hold On To Your Seats
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum