YES Network.com

MLB NBA
MLB NBA
 
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 3 of 10  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
Who killed Bin Laden?
2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 1:21PM #21
JoeGNJ
Posts: 12,579

In the final analysis, an OP such as the Seals blowing UBLS brains out is the finale of YEARS of intel, military and other types of ops begun way before the act. Just like the fact that Iraq had WMD was reported by Clinton, the Brits and every other Intel agency in the world.  He was killed on Obozos watch so, he gets "credit." For ANYONE to presume Bush, Romney or ANY Pres wouldnt have done the same is politcal debaucery of the greatest degree. If ANY POTUS should have "blame" cast upon him for NOT terminating UBL its Clinton, b/c he HAD his head handed to him on a silvver platter and PASSED the plate! 

JoeGNJ
2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 1:23PM #22
JoeGNJ
Posts: 12,579

May 3, 2012 -- 11:43AM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


May 2, 2012 -- 9:09PM, luvdayanks wrote:


May 2, 2012 -- 8:22PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Obama gets the credit for ordering the kill on Obama ... now I know that doesn't sit right with some of you ... but it's a fact.





Sorry, Mo the order has been in place since the Bush administration. Obama gets credit for being in office when they finally found him. The Navy Seals get credit for the kill.




I disagree ... the order was in to kill him ... but Bush did not know the situation it would be under ... Obama called the shots regarding the situation ... Obama gets the credit on this one ... hands down!




Bush didnt know where he WAS Mo...If he did, he'd have done the same.

JoeGNJ
2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 1:28PM #23
MAX
Posts: 13,014

May 3, 2012 -- 1:23PM, JoeGNJ wrote:


May 3, 2012 -- 11:43AM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


May 2, 2012 -- 9:09PM, luvdayanks wrote:


May 2, 2012 -- 8:22PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Obama gets the credit for ordering the kill on Obama ... now I know that doesn't sit right with some of you ... but it's a fact.





Sorry, Mo the order has been in place since the Bush administration. Obama gets credit for being in office when they finally found him. The Navy Seals get credit for the kill.




I disagree ... the order was in to kill him ... but Bush did not know the situation it would be under ... Obama called the shots regarding the situation ... Obama gets the credit on this one ... hands down!




Bush didnt know where he WAS Mo...If he did, he'd have done the same.





He never got the chance b/c he stopped looking. As for Romney, his words in 07 speak for themselves.

2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 1:35PM #24
JoeGNJ
Posts: 12,579

May 3, 2012 -- 1:28PM, MAX wrote:


May 3, 2012 -- 1:23PM, JoeGNJ wrote:


May 3, 2012 -- 11:43AM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


May 2, 2012 -- 9:09PM, luvdayanks wrote:


May 2, 2012 -- 8:22PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Obama gets the credit for ordering the kill on Obama ... now I know that doesn't sit right with some of you ... but it's a fact.





Sorry, Mo the order has been in place since the Bush administration. Obama gets credit for being in office when they finally found him. The Navy Seals get credit for the kill.




I disagree ... the order was in to kill him ... but Bush did not know the situation it would be under ... Obama called the shots regarding the situation ... Obama gets the credit on this one ... hands down!




Bush didnt know where he WAS Mo...If he did, he'd have done the same.





He never got the chance b/c he stopped looking. As for Romney, his words in 07 speak for themselves.




Just remember to hold Obama to the same standard when HIS wrods of the past are quoted Max.

JoeGNJ
2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 1:51PM #25
MAX
Posts: 13,014

May 3, 2012 -- 1:35PM, JoeGNJ wrote:


May 3, 2012 -- 1:28PM, MAX wrote:


May 3, 2012 -- 1:23PM, JoeGNJ wrote:


May 3, 2012 -- 11:43AM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


May 2, 2012 -- 9:09PM, luvdayanks wrote:


May 2, 2012 -- 8:22PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Obama gets the credit for ordering the kill on Obama ... now I know that doesn't sit right with some of you ... but it's a fact.





Sorry, Mo the order has been in place since the Bush administration. Obama gets credit for being in office when they finally found him. The Navy Seals get credit for the kill.




I disagree ... the order was in to kill him ... but Bush did not know the situation it would be under ... Obama called the shots regarding the situation ... Obama gets the credit on this one ... hands down!




Bush didnt know where he WAS Mo...If he did, he'd have done the same.





He never got the chance b/c he stopped looking. As for Romney, his words in 07 speak for themselves.




Just remember to hold Obama to the same standard when HIS wrods of the past are quoted Max.





Of course, as long as they apply to his political agenda.

2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 2:29PM #26
bomberhojoe
Posts: 9,482

May 3, 2012 -- 1:14PM, MAX wrote:


May 3, 2012 -- 12:52PM, bomberhojoe wrote:


So if information was presented to either Bush or Romney that identified Bin Laden's location, they would not give the order to carry out the mission to get him?





With Bush you don't know. As for Romney he said he wouldn't go into Pakistan. Those are his words not mine.




Max, did Romney say he wouldn't go in to Pakistan based on the info available or not at all?  My point is, if he had information about Bin Laden's exact location, perhaps his answer would be different.  And maybe it wouldn't. 

John 3:16 * Ephesians 2:8-9 * Romans 10:9-10 * John 14:3-6 * Romans 5:8
2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 2:53PM #27
MAX
Posts: 13,014

May 3, 2012 -- 2:29PM, bomberhojoe wrote:


May 3, 2012 -- 1:14PM, MAX wrote:


May 3, 2012 -- 12:52PM, bomberhojoe wrote:


So if information was presented to either Bush or Romney that identified Bin Laden's location, they would not give the order to carry out the mission to get him?





With Bush you don't know. As for Romney he said he wouldn't go into Pakistan. Those are his words not mine.




Max, did Romney say he wouldn't go in to Pakistan based on the info available or not at all?  My point is, if he had information about Bin Laden's exact location, perhaps his answer would be different.  And maybe it wouldn't. 





Direct quotes.


 "I do not concur in the words of Barack Obama in a plan to enter an ally of ours," Romney said on the campaign trail in August of 2007. "I don't think those kinds of comments help in this effort to draw more friends to our effort."





Mitt Romney had said he would not move heaven and Earth to find Osama bin Laden. He did clarify his statements a couple days later and also in a debate, saying that getting bin Laden was important, but so was focusing on other top tier al Qaeda leaders. But the more damning statement came afterward, when he strongly criticized then-Sen. Obama for sayinghe would go into Pakistan to get bin Laden without the help of the Pakistanis if he had actionable intelligence to do so. Romney called those statements "ill-timed" and "ill-considered."


Mitt Romney needs to learn that words matter. When he says in no uncertain terms that he would not in fact order a mission in Pakistan without the knowledge of the Pakistanis, and then criticizes his opponent for saying he would, why should we not judge him on exactly those words?


So Mr. Romney, if you would like to now take back those words and concede you were wrong, you should do so. But don't expect the American people to buy into your faux anger when your opponent is questioning how you would have acted when you yourself have provided the words that lead to that legitimate doubt.


Additionally, the Romney campaign and Mr. Romney himself is saying any president would have made the same decision President Obama did. Not true. Defense Secretary Robert Gates has said he thought it was "gutsy" and one of the most courageous calls he has seen a president make. The intelligence available at the time was 50-50 at best that bin Laden was even in that compound. Vice President Biden said he had advised against it and that in fact the only person in that room that told the president to go was then CIA Director Leon Panetta.



2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 5:56PM #28
Demonseed
Posts: 1,457

Posted : Monday Apr 16, 2007 12:30:00 EDT



"America is not at war. The Marine Corps is at war. America is at the mall.” So says the message in a photo floating around the Internet, popular on several Marine-related Web sites. On one site, a fourth line has been added: “And Congress is out to lunch.”


 


Really nothing new in the title or body.   The question is:  How do you blame Obama for such trivial things as a school lunch inspector providing a 4 year old with a school lunch, a border patrol agent being shot, and many policies and programs that he has no direct interaction with; and then say he can not take credit for giving a direct order to kill Obama?


This is what hurts the credibility of the people trying to maintain that they have no personal bias against Obama, that they are only basing their dislike for him on his record.  It is obvious that his record and accomplishments mean nothing to you, and your only interest is to discredit him for whatever reason you can at the behest of whatever pundit is leading the charge on any given day, Despite when what is being said is contrary to common knowledge or public interest.

2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 9:14PM #29
craner7
Posts: 15,428

OMG OMG OH MY GOOD GOD......The punk has been given credit over and freeking over again!!!!



The ISSUE is how he is handling it! The ISSUE is the UNPRESIDENTIAL way he is USING this....as HIS freeking victory.



AGAIN.....YEARS...Greeking YEARS of hard work by OTHERS went into this moment being possible. When presented with the monster on a silver platter he took it. THANK YOU oh freeking great one!! But you don't use an AMERICAN victory as a PERSONAL award for political points! It's UNPRESIDENTIAL and in the words of the leftist Huffington....Despicable.



Banging my head against the wall!!Yell

2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 9:15PM #30
craner7
Posts: 15,428

I see you're here luvda....help me pal!!! This is so damn clear to me my head is gonna explode!

Page 3 of 10  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum