YES Network.com

MLB NBA
MLB NBA
 
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 10  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
Who killed Bin Laden?
2 years ago  ::  May 02, 2012 - 1:35PM #1
luvdayanks
Posts: 14,725









 










America is not at war, the US Marines are at war;  






 





America is at the mall."

Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American sailor, who Obama, just a few weeks before, was debating on whether or not to PAY, did! In fact, if you remember a little less than two years ago, his administration actually charged and attempted to court-martial three Navy Seals from Seal Team Six, when a terrorist suspect they captured, complained they had punched him during the take-down and bloodied his nose. Obama's administration further commented how brutal they were. The left were calling them Nazi's and Baby Killers. Now all of a sudden, the very brave men they vilified are now heroes when they make his administration look good in the eyes of the public. Obama just happened to be the one in office when the CIA finally found the And our sailors took him out. Essentially, Obama only gave an answer, Yes or No, to him being taken out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!!

Ed Schreiber
Col. US MC  (Ret.)
"Semper Fi"

OBAMA'S OWN WORDS TRAP HIM:

2008: "Navy Seal Team 6 is Cheney's private assassination team."
2011: "I put together Seal Team 6 to take out Bin Laden."

2008: "Bin Laden is innocent until proven guilty, and must be 
captured alive and given a fair trial."


2011: "I authorized Seal Team 6 to kill Bin Laden."



















2008: " Guantanamo is entirely unnecessary, and the detainees should not be interrogated."
2011: "Vital intelligence was obtained from  Guantanamo detainees that led to our locating Bin Laden."


I HOPE THIS GETS SENT AROUND TO PEOPLE
  WHO CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH!

Remind the people who vote, time to throw out the trash is nearly here.
Those who have had freedom and lost it will never see it again!"



















 




I love my country....but a country and it's government are not the same thing


 



 






 



2 years ago  ::  May 02, 2012 - 1:44PM #2
ArtVandelay
Posts: 15,580

I think Obama's composite girlfriend gave the order to go in...

2 years ago  ::  May 02, 2012 - 1:55PM #3
luvdayanks
Posts: 14,725

May 2, 2012 -- 1:44PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


I think Obama's composite girlfriend gave the order to go in...




Obama's girlfriend is the one on the right, no wait the one in the middle...er!


2 years ago  ::  May 02, 2012 - 2:03PM #4
craner7
Posts: 15,428

Oh man Artie has a new bone to chew on!!!!Laughing

2 years ago  ::  May 02, 2012 - 8:22PM #5
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 39,839

Obama gets the credit for ordering the kill on Obama ... now I know that doesn't sit right with some of you ... but it's a fact.

mariano42



"Without the Lord, I cannot do it."  Mariano Rivera - 9/22/13

2 years ago  ::  May 02, 2012 - 9:09PM #6
luvdayanks
Posts: 14,725

May 2, 2012 -- 8:22PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Obama gets the credit for ordering the kill on Obama ... now I know that doesn't sit right with some of you ... but it's a fact.





Sorry, Mo the order has been in place since the Bush administration. Obama gets credit for being in office when they finally found him. The Navy Seals get credit for the kill.

2 years ago  ::  May 02, 2012 - 9:15PM #7
craner7
Posts: 15,428

This angers the living sheat out of me. This was an AMERICAN victory getting Bin Laden...Not an Obama victory.



Makes him out to be exactly what I've always thought....an arrogant , full of himself POS

2 years ago  ::  May 02, 2012 - 9:16PM #8
GlenninVirginia
Posts: 6,399

May 2, 2012 -- 1:55PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Obama's girlfriend is the one on the right, no wait the one in the middle...er!





No, no, no!  Here she is:



2 years ago  ::  May 02, 2012 - 11:38PM #9
Yankee1954
Posts: 8,749

May 2, 2012 -- 1:35PM, luvdayanks wrote:











 










America is not at war, the US Marines are at war;  






 





America is at the mall."

Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American sailor, who Obama, just a few weeks before, was debating on whether or not to PAY, did! In fact, if you remember a little less than two years ago, his administration actually charged and attempted to court-martial three Navy Seals from Seal Team Six, when a terrorist suspect they captured, complained they had punched him during the take-down and bloodied his nose. Obama's administration further commented how brutal they were. The left were calling them Nazi's and Baby Killers. Now all of a sudden, the very brave men they vilified are now heroes when they make his administration look good in the eyes of the public. Obama just happened to be the one in office when the CIA finally found the And our sailors took him out. Essentially, Obama only gave an answer, Yes or No, to him being taken out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!!

Ed Schreiber
Col. US MC  (Ret.)
"Semper Fi"

OBAMA'S OWN WORDS TRAP HIM:

2008: "Navy Seal Team 6 is Cheney's private assassination team."
2011: "I put together Seal Team 6 to take out Bin Laden."

2008: "Bin Laden is innocent until proven guilty, and must be 
captured alive and given a fair trial."


2011: "I authorized Seal Team 6 to kill Bin Laden."



















2008: " Guantanamo is entirely unnecessary, and the detainees should not be interrogated."
2011: "Vital intelligence was obtained from  Guantanamo detainees that led to our locating Bin Laden."


I HOPE THIS GETS SENT AROUND TO PEOPLE
  WHO CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH!

Remind the people who vote, time to throw out the trash is nearly here.
Those who have had freedom and lost it will never see it again!"



















 




I love my country....but a country and it's government are not the same thing


 



 






 






You Cons are just shameless. I don't remember you Cons complaining when Sadaam wasfound. How about that speech on the ship, "Mission Accomplished"?

2 years ago  ::  May 03, 2012 - 12:03AM #10
AJFreeway
Posts: 5,687

The right loves to say the military killed bin Laden, but they also need to realize the military has to go out and fight in every one of the 100 different wars they feel we need to start.

"There is a fine line between 'extended slump' and 'bad hitter.'"

Page 1 of 10  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum