YES Network.com

MLB NBA
MLB NBA
 
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
The Fog of Benghazi
1 year ago  ::  Nov 06, 2012 - 12:51AM #21
Demonseed
Posts: 1,441

Nov 5, 2012 -- 10:20PM, craner7 wrote:


Its really very simple , sorry Mensamen cant get it.



Obama ignored many warning signs of growing violence for months


Obama denied requests for more security


Obama failed in at least giving it the good old America try to save the Seals killed hours after it began


Obama lied and had others lie for him for days afterwards regarding what this was all about.


Blood is on his hands. He should lose the election just for Benghazi .....and would if he were a GOP POTUS because the media would have it top news 24/7 and rightfully so.





Dude, you don't have a clue. 


Obama is the President.  He is not personally approving requests for security, he is not getting phone calls requesting his approval to send in more soldiers during a firefight, Obama didn't lie about anything in benghazi. 


It has nothing to do with him being a dem or rep. 


*April 18, 1983: Bombing of U.S. Embassy in Beirut.  Sixty-three people were killed, including 17 Americans.


*Oct. 23, 1983: Bombing of Marine barracks in Beirut. A suicide bomber blew detonated a truck full of explosives at a U.S. Marine barracks; Two hundred and forty-one U.S. Marines were killed.


* Sept. 20, 1984: Bombing of U.S. Embassy annex. In Aukar, northeast of Beirut, a truck bomb exploded outside the U.S. Embassy annex killing 24 people, two of whom were U.S. military personnel.


in 5 months, 3 seperate United States Embassies and Facilities were attacked in Beirut.  No one called for Reagan to be tried for Treason, no one started a witch hunt demanding to know how it was possible our security could allow 3 Bombings to happen in a row.  It was an election year and Reagan did not cancel his campaign.  He made 3 campaign appearances in Iowa the 21st of September. 


You will never comprehend it though. 


You have become so caught up in the rhetoric and outright BS being spoon fed to you by the teaParty crackpots and Fox news, you no longer even think through how stupid it all sounds. 


And at the end of the day, all of this frustration and angst you claim is the result of Obama, will change because Romney is president?  Why, because Fox news tells you it will. 


It is just a matter of time Craner, if Obama wins, you may as well just start wearing a tin foil hat and move to Canada, because you are so delusional when it comes to Obama, someone could photo shop a space ship with Obama's name on it, and God knows if Fox runs with the story, you will be on board with it.....

1 year ago  ::  Nov 06, 2012 - 12:59AM #22
Demonseed
Posts: 1,441

Nov 5, 2012 -- 11:55PM, HeatMiser wrote:


If Obama wins this fall I'll join the French Foreign Legion
Betcha they would welcome me with open arms

First gay marriage, yes; then gay marriage, no
I don't know where he stands
Blames an anti-Muslim video
For chaos in barbaric lands. ...





Heck, you are onto something


 


 

1 year ago  ::  Nov 06, 2012 - 1:41AM #23
HeatMiser
Posts: 2,847

Nov 6, 2012 -- 12:36AM, Boardroomjimmy aka Mr. Meebo wrote:


you better be in really good shape. From everything I've read it's pretty tough to get into the FFL. lots of training in the amazon jungle too. 




Yeah, and lots of marching on that desert sand. (Glad to hear you're feeling better.)


Anyway, just an old song nobody knows.





1 year ago  ::  Nov 06, 2012 - 1:43AM #24
HeatMiser
Posts: 2,847

Nov 6, 2012 -- 12:59AM, Demonseed wrote:


Heck, you are onto something




You don't think I can sell that song to Hannity?

1 year ago  ::  Nov 06, 2012 - 7:21AM #25
craner7
Posts: 14,925

Nov 6, 2012 -- 12:51AM, Demonseed wrote:


Nov 5, 2012 -- 10:20PM, craner7 wrote:


Its really very simple , sorry Mensamen cant get it.



Obama ignored many warning signs of growing violence for months


Obama denied requests for more security


Obama failed in at least giving it the good old America try to save the Seals killed hours after it began


Obama lied and had others lie for him for days afterwards regarding what this was all about.


Blood is on his hands. He should lose the election just for Benghazi .....and would if he were a GOP POTUS because the media would have it top news 24/7 and rightfully so.





Dude, you don't have a clue. 


Obama is the President.  He is not personally approving requests for security, he is not getting phone calls requesting his approval to send in more soldiers during a firefight, Obama didn't lie about anything in benghazi. 


It has nothing to do with him being a dem or rep. 


*April 18, 1983: Bombing of U.S. Embassy in Beirut.  Sixty-three people were killed, including 17 Americans.


*Oct. 23, 1983: Bombing of Marine barracks in Beirut. A suicide bomber blew detonated a truck full of explosives at a U.S. Marine barracks; Two hundred and forty-one U.S. Marines were killed.


* Sept. 20, 1984: Bombing of U.S. Embassy annex. In Aukar, northeast of Beirut, a truck bomb exploded outside the U.S. Embassy annex killing 24 people, two of whom were U.S. military personnel.


in 5 months, 3 seperate United States Embassies and Facilities were attacked in Beirut.  No one called for Reagan to be tried for Treason, no one started a witch hunt demanding to know how it was possible our security could allow 3 Bombings to happen in a row.  It was an election year and Reagan did not cancel his campaign.  He made 3 campaign appearances in Iowa the 21st of September. 


You will never comprehend it though. 


You have become so caught up in the rhetoric and outright BS being spoon fed to you by the teaParty crackpots and Fox news, you no longer even think through how stupid it all sounds. 


And at the end of the day, all of this frustration and angst you claim is the result of Obama, will change because Romney is president?  Why, because Fox news tells you it will. 


It is just a matter of time Craner, if Obama wins, you may as well just start wearing a tin foil hat and move to Canada, because you are so delusional when it comes to Obama, someone could photo shop a space ship with Obama's name on it, and God knows if Fox runs with the story, you will be on board with it.....




I dont know why I am responding but I will. When I use the name Obama it means his Admin , he is responsible. Its a matter of clear record..FACTS....that warnings were out there well BEFORE this happened. They were ignored. Its a matter of record....FACTS....that more security was asked for and denied. It's a matter of record ...FACTS.....that HE lied constantly AFTER this as to the cause and had others doing it too. The only matter that is being debated is what could have been done to possibly save the lives of the Seals killed hours later. From whats being learned so far, drip by drip, because HE will NOT answer the questions, ineptness caused nothing to be done. I think for myself. I'm no idiot. Its you who needs the tin foil hat for finding excuses for the FACTS so far. Benghazi should have been the nail in his election coffin but because of a media in his pocket it might not be. As to all those other Embassy attacks were warnings ignored? Was extra security denied? Was an Ambassador killed?


Sometimes a high IQ can get in the way of good old American common sense.


Here's a newsman who deserves an award for daring to demand answers from this Fraud. Its VERY clear that this is very uncomfortable for the Fraud......every voter in America should've been forced to watch this. He will not give a straight answer....WERE THEY DENIED HELP MR PRESIDENT?? Dodge, dodge dodge. Its been almost 2 months....you need to keep investigating whether your admin denied requests for help?????? Why were warning signs ignored Mr Fraud? Why the lies over and over after it happened?


Now I'm done debating this with you. Too hard with someone who lacks basic common sense.





1 year ago  ::  Nov 06, 2012 - 10:03AM #26
Demonseed
Posts: 1,441

Nov 6, 2012 -- 7:21AM, craner7 wrote:


Nov 6, 2012 -- 12:51AM, Demonseed wrote:


Nov 5, 2012 -- 10:20PM, craner7 wrote:


Its really very simple , sorry Mensamen cant get it.



Obama ignored many warning signs of growing violence for months


Obama denied requests for more security


Obama failed in at least giving it the good old America try to save the Seals killed hours after it began


Obama lied and had others lie for him for days afterwards regarding what this was all about.


Blood is on his hands. He should lose the election just for Benghazi .....and would if he were a GOP POTUS because the media would have it top news 24/7 and rightfully so.





Dude, you don't have a clue. 


Obama is the President.  He is not personally approving requests for security, he is not getting phone calls requesting his approval to send in more soldiers during a firefight, Obama didn't lie about anything in benghazi. 


It has nothing to do with him being a dem or rep. 


*April 18, 1983: Bombing of U.S. Embassy in Beirut.  Sixty-three people were killed, including 17 Americans.


*Oct. 23, 1983: Bombing of Marine barracks in Beirut. A suicide bomber blew detonated a truck full of explosives at a U.S. Marine barracks; Two hundred and forty-one U.S. Marines were killed.


* Sept. 20, 1984: Bombing of U.S. Embassy annex. In Aukar, northeast of Beirut, a truck bomb exploded outside the U.S. Embassy annex killing 24 people, two of whom were U.S. military personnel.


in 5 months, 3 seperate United States Embassies and Facilities were attacked in Beirut.  No one called for Reagan to be tried for Treason, no one started a witch hunt demanding to know how it was possible our security could allow 3 Bombings to happen in a row.  It was an election year and Reagan did not cancel his campaign.  He made 3 campaign appearances in Iowa the 21st of September. 


You will never comprehend it though. 


You have become so caught up in the rhetoric and outright BS being spoon fed to you by the teaParty crackpots and Fox news, you no longer even think through how stupid it all sounds. 


And at the end of the day, all of this frustration and angst you claim is the result of Obama, will change because Romney is president?  Why, because Fox news tells you it will. 


It is just a matter of time Craner, if Obama wins, you may as well just start wearing a tin foil hat and move to Canada, because you are so delusional when it comes to Obama, someone could photo shop a space ship with Obama's name on it, and God knows if Fox runs with the story, you will be on board with it.....




I dont know why I am responding but I will. When I use the name Obama it means his Admin , he is responsible. Its a matter of clear record..FACTS....that warnings were out there well BEFORE this happened. They were ignored. Its a matter of record....FACTS....that more security was asked for and denied. It's a matter of record ...FACTS.....that HE lied constantly AFTER this as to the cause and had others doing it too. The only matter that is being debated is what could have been done to possibly save the lives of the Seals killed hours later. From whats being learned so far, drip by drip, because HE will NOT answer the questions, ineptness caused nothing to be done. I think for myself. I'm no idiot. Its you who needs the tin foil hat for finding excuses for the FACTS so far. Benghazi should have been the nail in his election coffin but because of a media in his pocket it might not be. As to all those other Embassy attacks were warnings ignored? Was extra security denied? Was an Ambassador killed?


Sometimes a high IQ can get in the way of good old American common sense.


Here's a newsman who deserves an award for daring to demand answers from this Fraud. Its VERY clear that this is very uncomfortable for the Fraud......every voter in America should've been forced to watch this. He will not give a straight answer....WERE THEY DENIED HELP MR PRESIDENT?? Dodge, dodge dodge. Its been almost 2 months....you need to keep investigating whether your admin denied requests for help?????? Why were warning signs ignored Mr Fraud? Why the lies over and over after it happened?


Now I'm done debating this with you. Too hard with someone who lacks basic common sense.









Let's look at the common sense aspect of this:  Only people who are anti-Obama to begin with have an issue with Benghazi.  The Pentagon is saying they responded as they should have, The State Department and CIA responded as best they could, and the assessment at the time was the Best Intelligence at the time. 


Until the Investigation is complete, and not the FOX and Friends witch hunt, there is no evidence of anything.  When it comes to Strategic and tactical assessments of security, and security risks, that has to be left to the people in that arena.  You don't think it is odd that practically everyone they pulled out of Benghazi after the attack worked for the CIA?  Doesn't that give you a clue that perhaps, there was a little more going on than just a happy little Consulate fun fest?


Your moral sense of right and wrong may be spot on, but the problem is what do you want Obama to say on Public TV, My fellow Americans our Consulate in Benghazi was attacked last night, even though there have been dozens of protests over an anti-muslim video in the Middle East, we have an email that someone saw a facebook post and read a tweet, that it may have been by an organized Terrorist group, but to complicate the matters, we also had a covert CIA operation going on in the area, Now I want to be completely honest with my fellow Americans, the USA will use diplomatic missions and properties to spy on Foreign Governments, we are currently doing so in the Following Nations.....


Now, since you are so abundantly full of 'Common Sense', if the French Embassy or Consulate in the USA was attacked, would it bother you if the French Military sent 300 Soldiers armed to the teeth into the USA? How about the Russians or Israeli's?  You don't think there are protocols even for a country like LIBYA, about how a foreign Nation can respond in those situations?


No, you don't get it because, all you see is a Chance to go after Obama.  We are the USA, we don't have to worry about things like International protocol or Law, we can do whatever we want wherever we want whenever we want.  But, it doesn't work that way.  We are not the only kid in the sandbox.  If the Military dropped 2 platoons into benghazi and they were subsequently ambushed and captured or killed, you would be freaking yelling about how irresponsible Obama was for sending soldiers into a dangerous situation without the proper intelligence assessments.


You, are the one that doesn't get it.  It is not about Benghazi or Common Sense, it is about you wanting to go after Obama.  I have news for you, This is America, you don't have to like Obama and you don't need this constant stream of BS to justify it, so give it a rest.  You hate Obama, we all know it.  Good for you, it isn't going to change anyones mind. 


 

1 year ago  ::  Nov 06, 2012 - 12:27PM #27
ArtVandelay
Posts: 14,996

Nov 6, 2012 -- 12:36AM, Boardroomjimmy aka Mr. Meebo wrote:


Nov 5, 2012 -- 11:55PM, HeatMiser wrote:


If Obama wins this fall I'll join the French Foreign Legion
Betcha they would welcome me with open arms

First gay marriage, yes; then gay marriage, no
I don't know where he stands
Blames an anti-Muslim video
For chaos in barbaric lands. ...






you better be in really good shape. From everything I've read it's pretty tough to get into the FFL. lots of training in the amazon jungle too. 






1 year ago  ::  Nov 06, 2012 - 10:56PM #28
GlenninVirginia
Posts: 6,399

Nov 6, 2012 -- 12:27PM, ArtVandelay wrote:









This thread's another fine mess you've gotten me into!

1 year ago  ::  Nov 07, 2012 - 10:33AM #29
MAX
Posts: 10,975

Nov 6, 2012 -- 10:56PM, GlenninVirginia wrote:


Nov 6, 2012 -- 12:27PM, ArtVandelay wrote:









This thread's another fine mess you've gotten me into!





Not many people know that Oliver Hardy could sing.


Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum