Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 2 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
It's so funny
6 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2012 - 10:14AM #11
Max
Posts: 38,847

Nov 28, 2012 -- 1:21PM, newinn wrote:


Nov 28, 2012 -- 1:12PM, Max wrote:


Nov 28, 2012 -- 10:01AM, newinn wrote:

Craner and jeterforeverfan are on another site laughing t those that peek at their site and what is being said there while they are peeking and commenting on what they see here. It's the typical phony attitude they had that many chose not to see. They have always done exactly what they condem and accuse others of doing. Funny stuff.



 




LOL! I read some of the horse you know what on the website with the link Mo provided. I needed a good laugh. Now, exactly who turned on Craner? As he claimed on that website. Perhaps the Libs here are a little too smart. I like Craner but I think the message board got a little to hot for him after Obama got re-elected. When you dish it out you have to be able to take it. The board has been quite but I'd take a few quality posts over quantity posts anyday. For example the post that blamed Obama for some tasteless so called art that happened years ago. That just takes up message board space.





The site Mo posted is not the site Jimmy started here with craner, ratman, rose, mick7 and dinsy when he left here. Rat, rose  and mick have left there a while ago. Mo chose not to post it's address and I won't either but the true feelings come out on that site about posters at yes and politics.





Well, I always look at this type of stuff this way. I treat people the same way they treat me. I don't know if something negative was said about me or not, I really couldn't care less. But if a person is so timid that they can't say something to another person's face yet alone they can't do it on a message board, it's just meaningless background noise.

.
6 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2012 - 10:32AM #12
Max
Posts: 38,847

Nov 29, 2012 -- 7:32AM, dixieyank wrote:


I searched and found this board you all are talking about. And so it appears Craner is bad mouthing some of us over there (including me). What a surprise, that.





Sticks and stones ya know. I have no animosity towards any of them. But if they have any animosity towards me I won't lose any sleep over it. 

.
6 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2012 - 10:39AM #13
newinn
Posts: 30,877

Nov 29, 2012 -- 10:32AM, Max wrote:


Nov 29, 2012 -- 7:32AM, dixieyank wrote:


I searched and found this board you all are talking about. And so it appears Craner is bad mouthing some of us over there (including me). What a surprise, that.





Sticks and stones ya know. I have no animosity towards any of them. But if they have any animosity towards me I won't lose any sleep over it. 





Nah, they never mention you by name. You're just one of the stupid, conned libs of the Yes boards who aren't as all knowing and wise about the fraud, POS, clown, communist, racist, Preident. You're just stupid like the rest of the country that voted this guy in.

6 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2012 - 11:00AM #14
Max
Posts: 38,847

Nov 28, 2012 -- 1:35PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Nov 28, 2012 -- 1:15PM, Max wrote:


Nov 28, 2012 -- 10:44AM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Oh well, you think you know people ... but this is just a message board ... you never really know people. 


Always liked Jimmy though ... never understood why he was deleted. 


I just read the thread over there ... I don't understand why everyone can't just post here and let bygones be bygones ... YES should let bygones be bygones also, and allow Jimmy back.





In my opinion, Jimmy wanted to get banned.




I can't say for sure what Jimmy wanted ... but I don't think he wanted to be banned.  He was always a good and decent person when speaking with me ... I never had an issue with Jimmy ... always felt he was a good guy.





IDK for sure why he left. We didn't get along at first but after awhile we made peace and I liked Jimmy. How can I not like him. We are both Italian Americans born and raised in Brooklyn. For all I know we could have been neighbors. I would often ask Craner to let Jimmy know that I said hi. I was also looking forward to what Craner thought about the movie Lincoln but he decided to leave the message board.

.
6 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2012 - 1:14PM #15
Based Boardroomjimmy
Posts: 4,893

lol, I found Rons thread introducing himself on that other site. 



"how many intro threads are you planning on starting, f***wit?"




perfect reply to that self centered egotistacal clown.

6 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2012 - 1:26PM #16
Based Boardroomjimmy
Posts: 4,893

took the poster who said this about 2 seconds to figuer him out.



did you get run off another board, or did you tuck up your skirts and flee on your own when the mittster lost?

6 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2012 - 2:40PM #17
prof. quiz
Posts: 6,194

People seem to gravitate to those with the same belief systems. Just like upstairs where we are mostly pinstripe fans. Yet the discord among posters is relentless. That's life.


The basement is unique in that there are so many opinions plus we are rooting for differnet teams. This makes for a hostile environment. I guess some tire of the antagonistic banter while others thrive on it. Me, I just accept it for what it is.


brj, how are you feeling? I just went to my third funeral in 5 months the other day. Man, life is too ****ing short!

6 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2012 - 3:09PM #18
Based Boardroomjimmy
Posts: 4,893

Nov 29, 2012 -- 2:40PM, prof. quiz wrote:



brj, how are you feeling? I just went to my third funeral in 5 months the other day. Man, life is too ****ing short!





that it is man. I'm still pretty sore because it's damn near impossible to go through life without picking stuff up or using your chest muscles. Other then the soreness everything's healing up nicely and the heart is doing great. 

6 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2012 - 5:12PM #19
prof. quiz
Posts: 6,194

Nov 29, 2012 -- 3:09PM, Based Boardroomjimmy wrote:


that it is man. I'm still pretty sore because it's damn near impossible to go through life without picking stuff up or using your chest muscles. Other then the soreness everything's healing up nicely and the heart is doing great. 




That is great news! Keep healing, brother.

6 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2012 - 6:56PM #20
newinn
Posts: 30,877

Nov 29, 2012 -- 3:09PM, Based Boardroomjimmy wrote:


Nov 29, 2012 -- 2:40PM, prof. quiz wrote:



brj, how are you feeling? I just went to my third funeral in 5 months the other day. Man, life is too ****ing short!





that it is man. I'm still pretty sore because it's damn near impossible to go through life without picking stuff up or using your chest muscles. Other then the soreness everything's healing up nicely and the heart is doing great. 





Glad you're feeling so much better BRJ. Must have been a scary experience.

Page 2 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum