YES Network.com

MLB NBA
MLB NBA
 
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
Morning Joe
1 year ago  ::  Dec 23, 2012 - 1:46PM #31
zzdogg
Posts: 601

Dec 23, 2012 -- 12:05PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Didn't this guy know that suicide is illegal?  we need more laws...


sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-st...


BTW, I remember it wasn't more that a couple of years ago that many here wanted this guy on the team....  what a waste....




so expresident art,we get it you don't want the idiots in washington passing more laws,but just what is your answer to gun related violence. we are all just trying to figure this dilema out and want to make sure that you haven't gone all wayne lapierre on us.

1 year ago  ::  Dec 23, 2012 - 3:37PM #32
ArtVandelay
Posts: 15,025

Dec 23, 2012 -- 1:46PM, zzdogg wrote:


Dec 23, 2012 -- 12:05PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Didn't this guy know that suicide is illegal?  we need more laws...


sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-st...


BTW, I remember it wasn't more that a couple of years ago that many here wanted this guy on the team....  what a waste....




so expresident art,we get it you don't want the idiots in washington passing more laws,but just what is your answer to gun related violence. we are all just trying to figure this dilema out and want to make sure that you haven't gone all wayne lapierre on us.




I think someone already said it here...  you really can't do much in a free country to stop  a crazy from killing.....   but if you want to do it with laws then you have to go "all in".....   it's just like the tax situation, why not just say no one is allowed to keep one dime more that $250k, no loopholes, just tax everything 100% above that number, afterall Obama and Co say that 250k is more than enough....  but would multi-millionaires Pelosi and Kerry go for this?

1 year ago  ::  Dec 28, 2012 - 11:32PM #33
Yankee1954
Posts: 8,749

Dec 22, 2012 -- 2:40PM, MAX wrote:


Dec 21, 2012 -- 6:27PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Dec 21, 2012 -- 12:39PM, newinn wrote:


Dec 21, 2012 -- 12:30PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Dec 21, 2012 -- 8:04AM, newinn wrote:

I just watched the most disturbing interview of an American politician that I have ever seen. He is a congressman from Kansas that wants no discussion on assault weapons and will never vote for any tax increase under any circumstance as the country faces the fiscal cliff. He is every thing wrong with the extreme right wing of that has taken over the Republican party. I'm angry, disheartened and depressed. Never saw anything like it. He actually upset the conservative Scarbourough.



Scarboro is as about as conservative as Arnold was....





Colin Powell was a racist turncoat when he supported Obama for President and Joe Lieberman was a hero speaking up for his country when he supported Bush, the Iraq war and Mc Cain for president. Scarbourough is a conservative that has an interest in moving this country forward and understands that in order to do that you can't always stand on ideology epecially if the majority of the country disagrees with extreme ideology. I would vote for him tomorrow and  would vote for Chrstie tomorrow.




I wish Christie were President right now ... he's a man that knows how to get the big jobs done.





He's only able to do that in NJ because he doesn't have to deal with the tea party crazies.




As long as Obama and the Federal Govt. are his pals.

1 year ago  ::  Dec 29, 2012 - 12:04PM #34
MAX
Posts: 10,998

Dec 28, 2012 -- 11:32PM, Yankee1954 wrote:


Dec 22, 2012 -- 2:40PM, MAX wrote:


Dec 21, 2012 -- 6:27PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Dec 21, 2012 -- 12:39PM, newinn wrote:


Dec 21, 2012 -- 12:30PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Dec 21, 2012 -- 8:04AM, newinn wrote:

I just watched the most disturbing interview of an American politician that I have ever seen. He is a congressman from Kansas that wants no discussion on assault weapons and will never vote for any tax increase under any circumstance as the country faces the fiscal cliff. He is every thing wrong with the extreme right wing of that has taken over the Republican party. I'm angry, disheartened and depressed. Never saw anything like it. He actually upset the conservative Scarbourough.



Scarboro is as about as conservative as Arnold was....





Colin Powell was a racist turncoat when he supported Obama for President and Joe Lieberman was a hero speaking up for his country when he supported Bush, the Iraq war and Mc Cain for president. Scarbourough is a conservative that has an interest in moving this country forward and understands that in order to do that you can't always stand on ideology epecially if the majority of the country disagrees with extreme ideology. I would vote for him tomorrow and  would vote for Chrstie tomorrow.




I wish Christie were President right now ... he's a man that knows how to get the big jobs done.





He's only able to do that in NJ because he doesn't have to deal with the tea party crazies.




As long as Obama and the Federal Govt. are his pals.





I can't disagree with that. I'm not saying that the following applies to Christie, but it's strange that the GOP politicians that go around saying that they hate big government are silent when their states need Federal Aid.

1 year ago  ::  Dec 30, 2012 - 8:27AM #35
yankeeoldfan
Posts: 6,957

Dec 29, 2012 -- 12:04PM, MAX wrote:


Dec 28, 2012 -- 11:32PM, Yankee1954 wrote:


Dec 22, 2012 -- 2:40PM, MAX wrote:


Dec 21, 2012 -- 6:27PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Dec 21, 2012 -- 12:39PM, newinn wrote:


Dec 21, 2012 -- 12:30PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Dec 21, 2012 -- 8:04AM, newinn wrote:

I just watched the most disturbing interview of an American politician that I have ever seen. He is a congressman from Kansas that wants no discussion on assault weapons and will never vote for any tax increase under any circumstance as the country faces the fiscal cliff. He is every thing wrong with the extreme right wing of that has taken over the Republican party. I'm angry, disheartened and depressed. Never saw anything like it. He actually upset the conservative Scarbourough.



Scarboro is as about as conservative as Arnold was....





Colin Powell was a racist turncoat when he supported Obama for President and Joe Lieberman was a hero speaking up for his country when he supported Bush, the Iraq war and Mccain for president. Scarborough is a conservative that has an interest in moving this country forward and understands that in order to do that you can't always stand on ideology especially if the majority of the country disagrees with extreme ideology. I would vote for him tomorrow and  would vote for Christie tomorrow.




I wish Christie were President right now ... he's a man that knows how to get the big jobs done.





He's only able to do that in NJ because he doesn't have to deal with the tea party crazies.




As long as Obama and the Federal Govt. are his pals.





I can't disagree with that. I'm not saying that the following applies to Christie, but it's strange that the GOP politicians that go around saying that they hate big government are silent when their states need Federal Aid.




Without Federal Government there would be no States.. Like it or not, the States know it as well.. Every State in this great country has some kind of disaster at one time or another, if it wasn't for the Fed. Government these States would be broke over night and then just think how the population of each State would handle that ?? Talk about taxes going through the roof ?? There wouldn't be a State Tax that anyone could afford.. Politicians cry their a$$'s off but these politicians show no tears.... 

Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum