Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 4 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Chris Christie
5 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2013 - 11:03AM #31
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 67,733

Jan 10, 2013 -- 6:37PM, newinn wrote:


Jan 10, 2013 -- 6:04PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jan 9, 2013 -- 8:00AM, newinn wrote:

Just saw him again on Morning Joe. Man we just need more leaders like him. I don't agree with everything he says (like I don't agree with any pol on everything) but he is just a common sense guy, with deep seeded beliefs and he puts the country and his state above party politics. I hope he runs in 16 because he is the first politician I can vote for in a long time without holding my nose. He says what he believes and be damned with the political consequences. He speaks to the people not the political parties. If he runs, I'll even campaign for him




He's the President in 2017 ... I feel sure about it.





I would like that but I'm not sure he can get the Republican nomination.




If the Republicans want to win in 2016, he will get the nomination.

5 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2013 - 11:34AM #32
newinn
Posts: 28,615

Jan 11, 2013 -- 11:03AM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jan 10, 2013 -- 6:37PM, newinn wrote:


Jan 10, 2013 -- 6:04PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jan 9, 2013 -- 8:00AM, newinn wrote:

Just saw him again on Morning Joe. Man we just need more leaders like him. I don't agree with everything he says (like I don't agree with any pol on everything) but he is just a common sense guy, with deep seeded beliefs and he puts the country and his state above party politics. I hope he runs in 16 because he is the first politician I can vote for in a long time without holding my nose. He says what he believes and be damned with the political consequences. He speaks to the people not the political parties. If he runs, I'll even campaign for him




He's the President in 2017 ... I feel sure about it.





I would like that but I'm not sure he can get the Republican nomination.




If the Republicans want to win in 2016, he will get the nomination.





Boy, I don't know Mo! He did hug Obama afterall.Laughing

5 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2013 - 12:00PM #33
ArtVandelay
Posts: 28,624

Jan 11, 2013 -- 10:11AM, laurenfrances wrote:


Something must be wrong with me....


My annual income far exceeds listed.  I have zero debt on credit cards and obviously no outstanding balance with no sewage backup....Tongue Out I must be an oddball.....




just give it time lauren, pretty soon Obama will have you broke too...

5 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2013 - 12:05PM #34
ArtVandelay
Posts: 28,624

Jan 11, 2013 -- 11:34AM, newinn wrote:


Jan 11, 2013 -- 11:03AM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jan 10, 2013 -- 6:37PM, newinn wrote:


Jan 10, 2013 -- 6:04PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jan 9, 2013 -- 8:00AM, newinn wrote:

Just saw him again on Morning Joe. Man we just need more leaders like him. I don't agree with everything he says (like I don't agree with any pol on everything) but he is just a common sense guy, with deep seeded beliefs and he puts the country and his state above party politics. I hope he runs in 16 because he is the first politician I can vote for in a long time without holding my nose. He says what he believes and be damned with the political consequences. He speaks to the people not the political parties. If he runs, I'll even campaign for him




He's the President in 2017 ... I feel sure about it.





I would like that but I'm not sure he can get the Republican nomination.




If the Republicans want to win in 2016, he will get the nomination.





Boy, I don't know Mo! He did hug Obama afterall.Laughing




c'mon, get real folks...  Christie will have to embrace some 'evil right wing values' to get the nod (and I'll let you guys figure out what those values are)...  it's just like the democrat who has to believe in crap like Global Warming and Unlimited Abortion...  so stop with the 'I'm voting for Christie' nonsense, in the end he'll end up being 'too extreme' and you'll all be voting for Hillary.... 

5 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2013 - 12:28PM #35
laurenfrances
Posts: 30,762

Jan 11, 2013 -- 12:00PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Jan 11, 2013 -- 10:11AM, laurenfrances wrote:


Something must be wrong with me....


My annual income far exceeds listed.  I have zero debt on credit cards and obviously no outstanding balance with no sewage backup....Tongue Out I must be an oddball.....




just give it time lauren, pretty soon Obama will have you broke too...




My brother reminds me..why I shouldn't get overly excited with presidental elections.  In the end.... Irregardless to who is the president, none has lead me to financial ruins as I recovered from the banking industry disaster and I don't see Obama being the exception. In fact....My brother the republican as done quite well in the stock market under Obama's watch as he monitor his investments..  What was reported in WSJ..stock market was a boom under Obama's first term.


What gets me riled is the war in Iraq and the Fannie Mae crisis that created a disaster as we find ourself trying to get out from under....and that was under Bush's watch. 

Always proud to be a Yankee fan.

Photobucket

Photobucket
5 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2013 - 12:33PM #36
MAX
Posts: 34,508

[/quote]

The requested income in the budget is $2.97 trillion, not $2.17 trillion.


I don't have a problem cutting spending. The problem is that the Republicans don't want THEIR programs cut.


Tell me what programs you would cut and by how much and how you would accomplish it.


[/quote]


Cut the bloated Military Budget by 25%. We would still out spend the country (China) with the 2nd highest Military budget by billions.

.
5 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2013 - 12:37PM #37
laurenfrances
Posts: 30,762

Jan 11, 2013 -- 12:05PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Jan 11, 2013 -- 11:34AM, newinn wrote:


Jan 11, 2013 -- 11:03AM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jan 10, 2013 -- 6:37PM, newinn wrote:


Jan 10, 2013 -- 6:04PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jan 9, 2013 -- 8:00AM, newinn wrote:

Just saw him again on Morning Joe. Man we just need more leaders like him. I don't agree with everything he says (like I don't agree with any pol on everything) but he is just a common sense guy, with deep seeded beliefs and he puts the country and his state above party politics. I hope he runs in 16 because he is the first politician I can vote for in a long time without holding my nose. He says what he believes and be damned with the political consequences. He speaks to the people not the political parties. If he runs, I'll even campaign for him




He's the President in 2017 ... I feel sure about it.





I would like that but I'm not sure he can get the Republican nomination.




If the Republicans want to win in 2016, he will get the nomination.





Boy, I don't know Mo! He did hug Obama afterall.Laughing




c'mon, get real folks...  Christie will have to embrace some 'evil right wing values' to get the nod (and I'll let you guys figure out what those values are)...  it's just like the democrat who has to believe in crap like Global Warming and Unlimited Abortion...  so stop with the 'I'm voting for Christie' nonsense, in the end he'll end up being 'too extreme' and you'll all be voting for Hillary.... 




Global warming is not a crap....temperature in NY will hit 60s this weekend....Tongue Out 

Always proud to be a Yankee fan.

Photobucket

Photobucket
5 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2013 - 1:02PM #38
ArtVandelay
Posts: 28,624

Jan 11, 2013 -- 12:37PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Global warming is not a crap....temperature in NY will hit 60s this weekend....Tongue Out 




man we can use a little Global Warming out here in SoCal...  we're freezing our butts off with this blustery mid 50's weather!!!!

5 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2013 - 1:04PM #39
bomberhojoe
Posts: 13,329

Jan 11, 2013 -- 1:02PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Jan 11, 2013 -- 12:37PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Global warming is not a crap....temperature in NY will hit 60s this weekend....Tongue Out 




man we can use a little Global Warming out here in SoCal...  we're freezing our butts off with this blustery mid 50's weather!!!!



The Earth is just spinning a bit different, so SoCal is cooling down and NY is heating up.

John 3:16 * Ephesians 2:8-9 * Romans 10:9-10 * John 14:3-6 * Romans 5:8
5 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2013 - 1:08PM #40
newinn
Posts: 28,615

Jan 11, 2013 -- 12:05PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Jan 11, 2013 -- 11:34AM, newinn wrote:


Jan 11, 2013 -- 11:03AM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jan 10, 2013 -- 6:37PM, newinn wrote:


Jan 10, 2013 -- 6:04PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jan 9, 2013 -- 8:00AM, newinn wrote:

Just saw him again on Morning Joe. Man we just need more leaders like him. I don't agree with everything he says (like I don't agree with any pol on everything) but he is just a common sense guy, with deep seeded beliefs and he puts the country and his state above party politics. I hope he runs in 16 because he is the first politician I can vote for in a long time without holding my nose. He says what he believes and be damned with the political consequences. He speaks to the people not the political parties. If he runs, I'll even campaign for him




He's the President in 2017 ... I feel sure about it.





I would like that but I'm not sure he can get the Republican nomination.




If the Republicans want to win in 2016, he will get the nomination.





Boy, I don't know Mo! He did hug Obama afterall.Laughing




c'mon, get real folks...  Christie will have to embrace some 'evil right wing values' to get the nod (and I'll let you guys figure out what those values are)...  it's just like the democrat who has to believe in crap like Global Warming and Unlimited Abortion...  so stop with the 'I'm voting for Christie' nonsense, in the end he'll end up being 'too extreme' and you'll all be voting for Hillary.... 





I'll tell you what Art. You can tell me who you're voting for and I'll decide who I'm voting for.

Page 4 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum