YES Network.com

MLB NBA
MLB NBA
 
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
At Least Marco Rubio Is Good At Swallowing................
2 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2013 - 9:57AM #1
MajorYankFan
Posts: 9,551
Water and reality.


Rubio: The water-bottle moment was a message from God



Yea to shut up and stop lying so much.

2 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2013 - 12:15PM #2
ArtVandelay
Posts: 15,524

A thirsty hispanic male needs to drink some water and racist liberals laugh...  but if we pour a little water on American killing terrorists liberals cry...  Stupid libs.

2 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2013 - 12:31PM #3
yankeeoldfan
Posts: 7,869

Rubio, just another try at pulling the wool over someone's eyes.. This guy isn't ready to lead the US, he isn't ready to be President of his 12th grade class... Seems when so much BS is coming out of one's mouth you need to try and get that $hitty taste out of your mouth with something...

2 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2013 - 1:14PM #4
luvdayanks
Posts: 14,504

Feb 13, 2013 -- 12:31PM, yankeeoldfan wrote:


Rubio, just another try at pulling the wool over someone's eyes.. This guy isn't ready to lead the US, he isn't ready to be President of his 12th grade class... Seems when so much BS is coming out of one's mouth you need to try and get that $hitty taste out of your mouth with something...





A perfect analysis of Obama's SOTU address.

2 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2013 - 6:02PM #5
MajorYankFan
Posts: 9,551

Feb 13, 2013 -- 9:57AM, MajorYankFan wrote:

Water and reality.


Rubio: The water-bottle moment was a message from God



Yea to shut up and stop lying so much.





Funny, I don't read any reference about Rubio the Liar being


Hispanic.  Leave it to a con to play the race card.

2 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2013 - 6:09PM #6
prof. quiz
Posts: 3,643

Feb 13, 2013 -- 6:02PM, MajorYankFan wrote:


Funny, I don't read any reference about Rubio the Liar being


Hispanic.  Leave it to a con to play the race card.



You beat me to it! Stupid cons.

2 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2013 - 7:36PM #7
ArtVandelay
Posts: 15,524

Libs hate hispanics.  Stupid libs.


 

2 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2013 - 8:31PM #8
MajorYankFan
Posts: 9,551

Glad to see you dump the hood Art and support


equal rights.



2 years ago  ::  Feb 16, 2013 - 3:03AM #9
craner7
Posts: 15,388

Feb 13, 2013 -- 7:36PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Libs hate hispanics.  Stupid libs.


 





OOOOPS!!! Liberal hypocrisy strikes again.

2 years ago  ::  Feb 16, 2013 - 11:45AM #10
MajorYankFan
Posts: 9,551

OOOOPS!!! Liberal hypocrisy strikes again.



Where?  When? How?  Who?



Cannot be a conservative without being a con (artist) first.

Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum