YES Network.com

MLB NBA
MLB NBA
 
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
hey it's that time of the Year...
2 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2013 - 11:17AM #1
laurenfrances
Posts: 19,877

Has anyone tasted Mcdonald's Shamrock Shake?  All I know is....it's greenLaughing

Always proud to be a Yankee fan.

Photobucket

Photobucket
2 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2013 - 4:12PM #2
Chas
Posts: 1,061

Ohh yeah man!!!  I've got one I saved from last year, and boy is it really green!


 


                                                             Tongue Out

2 years ago  ::  Feb 23, 2013 - 8:43AM #3
laurenfrances
Posts: 19,877

Feb 22, 2013 -- 4:12PM, Chas wrote:


Ohh yeah man!!!  I've got one I saved from last year, and boy is it really green!


 


                                                             Tongue Out




Yuck, it's riped for eating right nowLaughing....I have never tasted it. I googled info....minty green shake with whipped cream. I'm not a fan of most mint concoctions especially ones with food coloring.  


Just give me ....Laughing



Always proud to be a Yankee fan.

Photobucket

Photobucket
2 years ago  ::  Feb 23, 2013 - 9:13AM #4
Chas
Posts: 1,061

Feb 23, 2013 -- 8:43AM, laurenfrances wrote:


Feb 22, 2013 -- 4:12PM, Chas wrote:


Ohh yeah man!!!  I've got one I saved from last year, and boy is it really green!


 


                                                             Tongue Out




Yuck, it's riped for eating right nowLaughing....I have never tasted it. I googled info....minty green shake with whipped cream. I'm not a fan of most mint concoctions especially ones with food coloring.  


Just give me ....Laughing







I couldn't resist...hahahaha...  agree  completely  give me the Yorks, the Lifesavers, and Peppermint Schnapps... you can keep all the rest.

2 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2013 - 1:30AM #5
jorgecostanza
Posts: 1,362

One of my guilty pleasures has been freezing a McDonald's Shake; it takes on a silky-smooth sweetness I've never experienced before. I miss the Eggnog, but the Chocolate is great also.


 

2 years ago  ::  Mar 15, 2013 - 1:21PM #6
MAX
Posts: 13,687

Wow I forgot that McDonald's used to have Egg Nog. I never tried it. I also never had a Shamrock Shake. I do love McDonald's and White Castles vanilla shakes. Anyway, here you go peeps. It's funny I came across this right after reading this thread.




2 years ago  ::  Mar 17, 2013 - 1:48AM #7
laurenfrances
Posts: 19,877

Mar 15, 2013 -- 1:21PM, MAX wrote:


Wow I forgot that McDonald's used to have Egg Nog. I never tried it. I also never had a Shamrock Shake. I do love McDonald's and White Castles vanilla shakes. Anyway, here you go peeps. It's funny I came across this right after reading this thread.







Wow... speaking of egg nog.  Here's my quick and easy concoction, I haven't made it in years.  


In a blender....


One raw egg, about 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream, a jigger of brandy(rum will do in a pinch),  freshly grated nutmeg to taste, about 11/2 cups of whole milk. Mix to blend.  It might sound nasty with a raw egg, but it's delish and it goes down nicely. Leave the brandy out for children's version. 


I have forgotten about this egg nog until I read this.  I didn't know McDonald had egg nog.

Always proud to be a Yankee fan.

Photobucket

Photobucket
2 years ago  ::  Mar 17, 2013 - 11:23AM #8
MAX
Posts: 13,687

Mar 17, 2013 -- 1:48AM, laurenfrances wrote:


Mar 15, 2013 -- 1:21PM, MAX wrote:


Wow I forgot that McDonald's used to have Egg Nog. I never tried it. I also never had a Shamrock Shake. I do love McDonald's and White Castles vanilla shakes. Anyway, here you go peeps. It's funny I came across this right after reading this thread.







Wow... speaking of egg nog.  Here's my quick and easy concoction, I haven't made it in years.  


In a blender....


One raw egg, about 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream, a jigger of brandy(rum will do in a pinch),  freshly grated nutmeg to taste, about 11/2 cups of whole milk. Mix to blend.  It might sound nasty with a raw egg, but it's delish and it goes down nicely. Leave the brandy out for children's version. 


I have forgotten about this egg nog until I read this.  I didn't know McDonald had egg nog.




Raw eggs aren't nasty to me. When I was a kid Mom sometimes would put a raw egg in my homemade ice cream shake. But I'm not sure how safe it is to eat a raw egg in this day and age.

2 years ago  ::  Mar 17, 2013 - 5:56PM #9
laurenfrances
Posts: 19,877

Mar 17, 2013 -- 11:23AM, MAX wrote:


Mar 17, 2013 -- 1:48AM, laurenfrances wrote:


Mar 15, 2013 -- 1:21PM, MAX wrote:


Wow I forgot that McDonald's used to have Egg Nog. I never tried it. I also never had a Shamrock Shake. I do love McDonald's and White Castles vanilla shakes. Anyway, here you go peeps. It's funny I came across this right after reading this thread.







Wow... speaking of egg nog.  Here's my quick and easy concoction, I haven't made it in years.  


In a blender....


One raw egg, about 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream, a jigger of brandy(rum will do in a pinch),  freshly grated nutmeg to taste, about 11/2 cups of whole milk. Mix to blend.  It might sound nasty with a raw egg, but it's delish and it goes down nicely. Leave the brandy out for children's version. 


I have forgotten about this egg nog until I read this.  I didn't know McDonald had egg nog.




Raw eggs aren't nasty to me. When I was a kid Mom sometimes would put a raw egg in my homemade ice cream shake. But I'm not sure how safe it is to eat a raw egg in this day and age.




This brings be back many years ago when we have holiday parties at work, my contributions was making egg nog.  Come to work with eggs, vanilla ice cream, brandy, etc and a trusty blender.  


The fun people we had at work is replaced with stiff shirts. Odd as it might seem, taking a bit of time to have fun is not synonymous to being unproductive. With great morale and team effort, we were highly motivated to produce great work.  With personal stuff aside, holiday parties now are short and brief as conversations are directed toward productivity and nothing else.  


I missed those "egg nog" days.

Always proud to be a Yankee fan.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum