Network Forums Yankees Reported ....Cano: “I didn’t get respect from...
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 20 of 20  •  Prev 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20
Reported ....Cano: “I didn’t get respect from (the Yankees)”
6 years ago  ::  Dec 17, 2013 - 2:12PM #191
AceMitchell
Posts: 7,196

Dec 17, 2013 -- 1:51PM, nc01 wrote:


Dec 16, 2013 -- 2:01PM, AceMitchell wrote:


Dec 16, 2013 -- 1:50PM, nc01 wrote:


Dec 12, 2013 -- 10:05PM, Yankees wrote:


This all could of been avoided if they did away with their silly policies.





What policies are you talking about?


NC...


 




The no extension during the season policy. 





And who asked you A ss Mitchell? I know that you and RobbieCano are partnered up or something, but 2 times you answering for it? Also A ss, you seem to have an answer for everything. You two need to move to the Seattle posting site.


NC...


 




Struck someone else's nerve.


You asked a question and it was answered. I don't know Robbie beyond this message board...we aren't partnered up on anything. 


Why would I go to a Seattle board?? What would be the reason behind that? Joba plays for the Tigers does that mean I'll go be a Tiger fan as well.  

To anyone going through a difficult time right now  remember someone always has it worse.
6 years ago  ::  Dec 19, 2013 - 1:36PM #192
nc01
Posts: 2,260

Dec 17, 2013 -- 2:12PM, AceMitchell wrote:


Struck someone else's nerve.


You asked a question and it was answered. I don't know Robbie beyond this message board...we aren't partnered up on anything. 


Why would I go to a Seattle board?? What would be the reason behind that? Joba plays for the Tigers does that mean I'll go be a Tiger fan as well.  





No nerves struct here, it's because you're ALWAYS sticking your nose into everything. If you're so interested in Cano, MOVE YOUR ACT TO A SEATTLE SITE.


NC...


 

6 years ago  ::  Dec 19, 2013 - 9:23PM #193
YankeeLoon
Posts: 17,903
Cano is a punch line now and irrelevant to baseball history.  A footnote now no more significant than Cliff Johnson.
6 years ago  ::  Dec 19, 2013 - 10:39PM #194
78Bombers
Posts: 2,823

I liked Cliff Johnson...he'd run you over to score a run.  He'd put you in the hospital if you were in his way.  Good man to have around in case a fight broke out...oops...got into a fight with Gossage.  He was the anti-cano.  Johnson was always up to something...sometimes it wasn't good that he was up to. 


Billy always liked to have him around.  


news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1314&dat=...

6 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2013 - 4:41PM #195
AceMitchell
Posts: 7,196

Dec 19, 2013 -- 1:36PM, nc01 wrote:


Dec 17, 2013 -- 2:12PM, AceMitchell wrote:


Struck someone else's nerve.


You asked a question and it was answered. I don't know Robbie beyond this message board...we aren't partnered up on anything. 


Why would I go to a Seattle board?? What would be the reason behind that? Joba plays for the Tigers does that mean I'll go be a Tiger fan as well.  





No nerves struct here, it's because you're ALWAYS sticking your nose into everything. If you're so interested in Cano, MOVE YOUR ACT TO A SEATTLE SITE.


NC...


 





But again why would I move to another board when I'm a fan of the Yankees. Phil Hughes is a Twin should I go to the Twins board. 

To anyone going through a difficult time right now  remember someone always has it worse.
6 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2013 - 4:46PM #196
Bats
Posts: 7,985

Dec 16, 2013 -- 8:48PM, Yankees wrote:


Dec 16, 2013 -- 1:50PM, nc01 wrote:


Dec 12, 2013 -- 10:05PM, Yankees wrote:


This all could of been avoided if they did away with their silly policies.





What policies are you talking about?


NC...


 



Not negotiating contracts during a season.  I know they tried to reach out to him beofre the 2013 season but that was too late.



No, it wasn't too late. 


Jay-Z's asking price was 10 years at 310.....and it wouldn't move a penny less.

6 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2013 - 5:57PM #197
AceMitchell
Posts: 7,196

Dec 20, 2013 -- 4:46PM, Bats wrote:


Dec 16, 2013 -- 8:48PM, Yankees wrote:


Dec 16, 2013 -- 1:50PM, nc01 wrote:


Dec 12, 2013 -- 10:05PM, Yankees wrote:


This all could of been avoided if they did away with their silly policies.





What policies are you talking about?


NC...


 



Not negotiating contracts during a season.  I know they tried to reach out to him beofre the 2013 season but that was too late.



No, it wasn't too late. 


Jay-Z's asking price was 10 years at 310.....and it wouldn't move a penny less.




In a way it was. Cano went to them yrs before Jay-z came in the picture and the rejected the idea of an extension. 

To anyone going through a difficult time right now  remember someone always has it worse.
6 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2013 - 6:04PM #198
GiuseppeFranco
Posts: 1,609
Boy did this fool win the lottery. God given talent made better by roids and didn't get busted before cashing in! No wonder the feeb is always smiling. For him to demand respect via $250 million dollars is laughable though. Money doesn't equal respect. That is some new lame thing that the thug life says. Play the game right, live right, you'll get respect.

He is nothing now to the sport. This cheat only cared about the money from day one. I'm sure he and his idiot father will be very fancy in their new circles.
Page 20 of 20  •  Prev 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Yankees Reported ....Cano: “I didn’t get respect from...
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum