Network Forums Mets With no Yankees game on, check out Mets, Colon...
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
With no Yankees game on, check out Mets, Colon throwing a perfecto!!!
7 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2014 - 5:56PM #11
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 81,569

Jul 23, 2014 -- 5:54PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Jul 23, 2014 -- 5:50PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jul 23, 2014 -- 5:49PM, laurenfrances wrote:

Mo ..a win against Mariners help our Yankees. Mariners are in front of our Yankees for the Wild Card slot.



I never root for the Mets ... don't care what the situation is.




Not even if it helps our Yankees get into post season contention???




If we're going to get into post-season contention, we can do it without any help from the Mets.

7 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2014 - 5:56PM #12
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 81,569

Jul 23, 2014 -- 5:55PM, Paterson wrote:


Jul 23, 2014 -- 5:53PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Well there is one time I might root for the Mets ... if they were playing the Red Sox in the World Series!




   You answered my question before I even asked it !




LOL ... I'll become a Met fan for that series.

7 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2014 - 5:59PM #13
laurenfrances
Posts: 40,405

Jul 23, 2014 -- 5:56PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jul 23, 2014 -- 5:54PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Jul 23, 2014 -- 5:50PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jul 23, 2014 -- 5:49PM, laurenfrances wrote:

Mo ..a win against Mariners help our Yankees. Mariners are in front of our Yankees for the Wild Card slot.



I never root for the Mets ... don't care what the situation is.




Not even if it helps our Yankees get into post season contention???




If we're going to get into post-season contention, we can do it without any help from the Mets.




Well I'll take help wherever it comes....Laughing

7 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2014 - 6:01PM #14
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 81,569

Jul 23, 2014 -- 5:59PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Jul 23, 2014 -- 5:56PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jul 23, 2014 -- 5:54PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Jul 23, 2014 -- 5:50PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jul 23, 2014 -- 5:49PM, laurenfrances wrote:

Mo ..a win against Mariners help our Yankees. Mariners are in front of our Yankees for the Wild Card slot.



I never root for the Mets ... don't care what the situation is.




Not even if it helps our Yankees get into post season contention???




If we're going to get into post-season contention, we can do it without any help from the Mets.




Well I'll take help wherever it comes....Laughing




I think you are becoming a semi-Met fan lately lauren ... you root for them whenever you can find a reason to ... too many Met loving relatives!

7 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2014 - 6:11PM #15
laurenfrances
Posts: 40,405
A no no is done.... Let's just get a win....
7 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2014 - 6:12PM #16
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 81,569

Jul 23, 2014 -- 6:11PM, laurenfrances wrote:

A no no is done.... Let's just get a win....



We're Yankee fans ... we shouldn't be rooting for the Mutts.

7 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2014 - 6:17PM #17
laurenfrances
Posts: 40,405

Jul 23, 2014 -- 6:12PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jul 23, 2014 -- 6:11PM, laurenfrances wrote:

A no no is done.... Let's just get a win....



We're Yankee fans ... we shouldn't be rooting for the Mutts.




If it helps Yankees cause, I even root for Sox to win.  Anything to get Yankees into post season contention.  After the deed is done...I'll root for Sox, Mets to tank....Tongue Out


With Yankees having a host of issues, I'll take help from wherever it comes...can't be choosy.....Wink

7 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2014 - 6:17PM #18
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 81,569

Jul 23, 2014 -- 6:17PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Jul 23, 2014 -- 6:12PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jul 23, 2014 -- 6:11PM, laurenfrances wrote:

A no no is done.... Let's just get a win....



We're Yankee fans ... we shouldn't be rooting for the Mutts.




If it helps Yankees cause, I even root for Sox to win.  Anything to get Yankees into post season contention.  After the deed is done...I'll root for Sox, Mets to tank....Tongue Out




Just worry about you with all those Met fan relatives you have ... don't want to lose a great Yankee fan.

7 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2014 - 6:30PM #19
laurenfrances
Posts: 40,405

Jul 23, 2014 -- 6:17PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jul 23, 2014 -- 6:17PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Jul 23, 2014 -- 6:12PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jul 23, 2014 -- 6:11PM, laurenfrances wrote:

A no no is done.... Let's just get a win....



We're Yankee fans ... we shouldn't be rooting for the Mutts.




If it helps Yankees cause, I even root for Sox to win.  Anything to get Yankees into post season contention.  After the deed is done...I'll root for Sox, Mets to tank....Tongue Out




Just worry about you with all those Met fan relatives you have ... don't want to lose a great Yankee fan.




I can't stand Fernando Rodney and his dopey archery.  I hope Mets pound him good....Tongue Out  After that...Mets can tank.....Laughing

7 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2014 - 6:32PM #20
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 81,569

Jul 23, 2014 -- 6:30PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Jul 23, 2014 -- 6:17PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jul 23, 2014 -- 6:17PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Jul 23, 2014 -- 6:12PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jul 23, 2014 -- 6:11PM, laurenfrances wrote:

A no no is done.... Let's just get a win....



We're Yankee fans ... we shouldn't be rooting for the Mutts.




If it helps Yankees cause, I even root for Sox to win.  Anything to get Yankees into post season contention.  After the deed is done...I'll root for Sox, Mets to tank....Tongue Out




Just worry about you with all those Met fan relatives you have ... don't want to lose a great Yankee fan.




I can't stand Fernando Rodney and his dopey archery.  I hope Mets pound him good....Tongue Out  After that...Mets can tank.....Laughing




 Okay, my Yankee-fan buddy! Wink


Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Mets With no Yankees game on, check out Mets, Colon...
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum