Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 289  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 289 Next
Minor League Updates
6 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2015 - 9:48AM #1
diehardma
Posts: 6,160
Triple A Scranton Wilkes-Barre loses to Syracuse 6-0.

Austin, Figueroa and Gamel each had singles as Rail Riders were 3-hit.

Refsnyder: 0-4
Flores: 0-3
Heathcott: 0-4

Jaron Long gave up 8 hits and 3 earned runs in 5 innings. 

Diego Moreno threw 3 scoreless innings with 6 K's in relief.


Double A Trenton crushed Erie 15-2 in their season opener.

Jake Cave: 4 for 6, HR, 2 RBI, 2 runs
Aaron Judge: 2 for 6, HR, 3 RBI, 2 runs
Greg Bird: 1 for 4, 3 runs
Gary Sanchez: 1 for 4, 2B, RBI, 2 runs
Eric Jagielo: 1 for 5, RBI, run
Dante Bichette: 2 for 5, HR, 2 RBI, run
Mason Williams: 1 for 4, RBI
Cito Culver: 2 for 5, RBI, 2 runs
Jose Rosario: 1 for 4, 2B, 2 RBI, 2 runs

Every player in the starting lineup with a hit and either an RBI or run scored. 

Joel De La Cruz, Cesar Vargas and Alex Smith combined for 6 innings of shutout relief.


Single A Charleston loses to Lexington 3-1

Connor Spencer had an RBI double for the only run.

Chaz Hebert went 5.1 with 4 hits, 1 ER and 6 K's but took the loss.


Single A Tampa lost to Lakeland 5-3

Miguel Andujar was 2 for 4 with a double and RBI
Matt Snyder was 2 for 3 with a homer and 2 RBI
Radley Haddad was 2 for 4 with a double

Rookie Davis got the start and went 6 innings, 3 hits, 1 ER, 0 BB, 6 K's
Andrew Bailey threw an inning giving up 2 hits and 2 earned runs while walking and striking out 1. 
6 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2015 - 9:50AM #2
ru4_nyy
Posts: 3,316


thanks diehardma. good stuff


6 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2015 - 10:43AM #3
yank0428
Posts: 18,446

Apr 11, 2015 -- 9:48AM, diehardma wrote:

Triple A Scranton Wilkes-Barre loses to Syracuse 6-0.

Austin, Figueroa and Gamel each had singles as Rail Riders were 3-hit.

Refsnyder: 0-4
Flores: 0-3
Heathcott: 0-4

Jaron Long gave up 8 hits and 3 earned runs in 5 innings. 

Diego Moreno threw 3 scoreless innings with 6 K's in relief.


Double A Trenton crushed Erie 15-2 in their season opener.

Jake Cave: 4 for 6, HR, 2 RBI, 2 runs
Aaron Judge: 2 for 6, HR, 3 RBI, 2 runs
Greg Bird: 1 for 4, 3 runs
Gary Sanchez: 1 for 4, 2B, RBI, 2 runs
Eric Jagielo: 1 for 5, RBI, run
Dante Bichette: 2 for 5, HR, 2 RBI, run
Mason Williams: 1 for 4, RBI
Cito Culver: 2 for 5, RBI, 2 runs
Jose Rosario: 1 for 4, 2B, 2 RBI, 2 runs

Every player in the starting lineup with a hit and either an RBI or run scored. 

Joel De La Cruz, Cesar Vargas and Alex Smith combined for 6 innings of shutout relief.


Single A Charleston loses to Lexington 3-1

Connor Spencer had an RBI double for the only run.

Chaz Hebert went 5.1 with 4 hits, 1 ER and 6 K's but took the loss.


Single A Tampa lost to Lakeland 5-3

Miguel Andujar was 2 for 4 with a double and RBI
Matt Snyder was 2 for 3 with a homer and 2 RBI
Radley Haddad was 2 for 4 with a double

Rookie Davis got the start and went 6 innings, 3 hits, 1 ER, 0 BB, 6 K's
Andrew Bailey threw an inning giving up 2 hits and 2 earned runs while walking and striking out 1. 



 


Cone mentioned a few times last night that the Trenton team was rated in the top 10 of minor league teams. Not sure what he was talking about. I guess it was all levels combined. 


 

6 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2015 - 11:21AM #4
YankeeLoon
Posts: 17,903
Something special going on in AA.
6 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2015 - 11:45AM #5
laurenfrances
Posts: 39,680

Tracy will not be starting at SWB today, he called up .


As reported...



Hearing the RailRiders could get lefty Eric Wooten tonight.


6 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2015 - 1:07PM #6
diehardma
Posts: 6,160
That Trenton lineup is a monster.
Cave, Judge, Bird, Sanchez, Jagielo, Bichette. 3 of the Yanks top 10 prospects. Plus Jagielo and Bichette (1st rounders), Cave has made a name for himself. Then Williams hitting 7th a former top prospect and Culver 8th another 1st round pick. A lot of talent.
6 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2015 - 1:50PM #7
hampfan
Posts: 3,610

Apr 11, 2015 -- 1:07PM, diehardma wrote:

That Trenton lineup is a monster. Cave, Judge, Bird, Sanchez, Jagielo, Bichette. 3 of the Yanks top 10 prospects. Plus Jagielo and Bichette (1st rounders), Cave has made a name for himself. Then Williams hitting 7th a former top prospect and Culver 8th another 1st round pick. A lot of talent.



SWB also has the formidable offensive lineup: Heathcott, Refsnyder, Flores, Roller, Austin, all bangers. Sanchez is bound to be promoted sometime this year to SWB, too.

6 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2015 - 7:08PM #8
diehardma
Posts: 6,160

Apr 11, 2015 -- 1:50PM, hampfan wrote:


Apr 11, 2015 -- 1:07PM, diehardma wrote:

That Trenton lineup is a monster. Cave, Judge, Bird, Sanchez, Jagielo, Bichette. 3 of the Yanks top 10 prospects. Plus Jagielo and Bichette (1st rounders), Cave has made a name for himself. Then Williams hitting 7th a former top prospect and Culver 8th another 1st round pick. A lot of talent.



SWB also has the formidable offensive lineup: Heathcott, Refsnyder, Flores, Roller, Austin, all bangers. Sanchez is bound to be promoted sometime this year to SWB, too.




Definitely. Scranton has a lot of actual prospects there this year which is exciting. 

6 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2015 - 7:13PM #9
diehardma
Posts: 6,160

4/11


Syracuse 4, SWB 2 


Slade Heathcott 1 for 5, 2 K's 


Ramon Flores 1 for 4


Rob Refsnyder 2 for 4, 2B


Tyler Austin 0 for 4


Rob Segedin 1 for 4, R


Cole Figueroa 0 for 3, R


Jonathan Galvez 1 for 3, 2B, RBI


Ben Gamel 0 for 3, RBI


Eddy Rodriguez 1 for 3


Kyle Roller 1 for 1 (PH)



Danny Burawa got the start. 2 IP 0 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 1 K


Eric Wooten went 3.2 IP, 4 H, 1 R, 0 ER, 1 BB, 4 K's


Jacob Lindgren got tagged with the loss, 1.2 IP, 2 H, 2 R, 1 ER, 1 BB, 1 K


Jose Ramirez was tagged with a blown save (must've allowed inherited runners to score) 1.2 IP, 3 H, 1 ER, 1 BB, 2 K's



Refsnyder made his second error in 3 games.



Rail Riders drop to 1-2.


6 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2015 - 7:19PM #10
diehardma
Posts: 6,160

4/11


Trenton 9 Erie 3


Thunder bats keep rolling...



Jake Cave 1 for 3, R, 3 BB


Aaron Judge 2 for 6, RBI


Greg Bird 0 for 4


Gary Sanchez 1 for 3, 2 R, HR, 2 RBI


Eric Jagielo 2 for 4, 3 R, 2 HR, 2 RBI


Dante Bichette 1 for 3


Mason Williams 1 for 5, R, 2B


Cito Culver 1 for 5, R, HR, 3 RBI


Jose Rosario 3 for 5, R, RBI



Tyler Garrison got the start and went 4.1 IP, 6 H, 2 ER, 2 BB, 3 K's


Fred Lewis picked up the win in relief.. 2.2 IP, 1 H, 1 ER, 2 BB, 2 K's


Nick Goody finished the game.. 2 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 3 K's



Trenton improves to 2-0. Has outscored their opponent by a combined 24-5. 

Page 1 of 289  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 289 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum