Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Fellow Republicans and Independents, do yourself and this country a service...
1 year ago  ::  Jul 29, 2016 - 5:45PM #1
BoogiedownBx
Posts: 1,083
...Donald Trump, and any human like him, should never be POTUS.

Vote against him by voting for Clinton, or staying home. When the GOP loses, they will be FORCED into changing their platforms and appeal. The fact that Trump, and his rhetoric, vitriol and bombast have made it this far down the road is scary enough.

The US needs checks and balances, and the GOP needs to be strong and SANE again. The Republican Party has officially gone off the rails, and perhaps a sound defeat will force a healthy reset.

This country needs a center right counter to the Democrats center-left. What we are witnessing with Trump is insanity, and we should all have none of it.

Please do your part, and make sure that Trump is never elected. Then perhaps, the GOp can return to the party of Reagan once more.
1 year ago  ::  Jul 29, 2016 - 5:56PM #2
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 67,642

1 year ago  ::  Jul 29, 2016 - 6:24PM #3
newinn
Posts: 28,480

The problem is they think they are center right and believe they lose elections because they are not far right enough. I fear that a Trump loss will push them further right

1 year ago  ::  Jul 29, 2016 - 6:36PM #4
bomberhojoe
Posts: 13,252
Neither should ever be president, but sadly one will be. I live in NJ, so only votes for Clinton will count here. But no worries, I won't vote for Trump.
John 3:16 * Ephesians 2:8-9 * Romans 10:9-10 * John 14:3-6 * Romans 5:8
1 year ago  ::  Jul 29, 2016 - 11:35PM #5
laurenfrances
Posts: 30,621

Jul 29, 2016 -- 6:36PM, bomberhojoe wrote:

Neither should ever be president, but sadly one will be. I live in NJ, so only votes for Clinton will count here. But no worries, I won't vote for Trump.



Trump is an idiot....I wonder if Trump knows Hillary's running mate is not Tom Kean as he trashes Kean/Kaine for being a terrible governor of NJ.....Unless I'm mistaken Kean is a Republican...perhaps he switched party affiliations...Sealed 


Jersey Flub: Trump Mixes Up Clinton’s Running Mate And Former NJ Governor



MIAMI (CBSNewYork/AP) — Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump took a shot Wednesday at Hillary Clinton’s running mate, Democratic U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine, for doing a terrible job as governor of New Jersey.


The problem, of course, is that Kaine was governor of Virginia.


“Her running mate, Tim Kaine, who by the way, did a terrible job in New Jersey,” Trump said at a news conference in Miami. “He was not very popular in New Jersey, and he still isn’t.”


Trump might have confused Kaine with former Republican New Jersey Gov. Tom Kean, pronounced the same as Kaine. Kean led the state from 1982 to 1990 while Trump was building his casino empire in Atlantic City. Kaine was governor of Virginia from 2006 to 2010.


New Jersey also might have been on Trump’s mind because its current governor, Republican Chris Christie, was among Trump’s finalists for the vice presidential nod that ultimately went to Indiana Gov. Mike Pence.


Kean, who chaired the federal 9/11 commission, skipped this year’s Republican National Convention, the first time he’s done that since he became involved in politics, because he disagreed with Trump on too many issues.


Always proud to be a Yankee fan.

Photobucket

Photobucket
1 year ago  ::  Jul 30, 2016 - 12:10AM #6
yank0428
Posts: 13,302

Jul 29, 2016 -- 11:35PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Jul 29, 2016 -- 6:36PM, bomberhojoe wrote:

Neither should ever be president, but sadly one will be. I live in NJ, so only votes for Clinton will count here. But no worries, I won't vote for Trump.



Trump is an idiot....I wonder if Trump knows Hillary's running mate is not Tom Kean as he trashes Kean/Kaine for being a terrible governor of NJ.....Unless I'm mistaken Kean is a Republican...perhaps he switched party affiliations... 


Jersey Flub: Trump Mixes Up Clinton’s Running Mate And Former NJ Governor



MIAMI (CBSNewYork/AP) — Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump took a shot Wednesday at Hillary Clinton’s running mate, Democratic U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine, for doing a terrible job as governor of New Jersey.


The problem, of course, is that Kaine was governor of Virginia.


“Her running mate, Tim Kaine, who by the way, did a terrible job in New Jersey,” Trump said at a news conference in Miami. “He was not very popular in New Jersey, and he still isn’t.”


Trump might have confused Kaine with former Republican New Jersey Gov. Tom Kean, pronounced the same as Kaine. Kean led the state from 1982 to 1990 while Trump was building his casino empire in Atlantic City. Kaine was governor of Virginia from 2006 to 2010.


New Jersey also might have been on Trump’s mind because its current governor, Republican Chris Christie, was among Trump’s finalists for the vice presidential nod that ultimately went to Indiana Gov. Mike Pence.


Kean, who chaired the federal 9/11 commission, skipped this year’s Republican National Convention, the first time he’s done that since he became involved in politics, because he disagreed with Trump on too many issues.





I can't believe he said that. He should get a checkup.

1 year ago  ::  Jul 30, 2016 - 7:08AM #7
bomberhojoe
Posts: 13,252
Trump may have mixed up the states. In actuality, TOM KEAN was the last good governor NJ has had.
John 3:16 * Ephesians 2:8-9 * Romans 10:9-10 * John 14:3-6 * Romans 5:8
1 year ago  ::  Jul 30, 2016 - 10:17AM #8
MAX
Posts: 34,318

Jul 30, 2016 -- 12:10AM, yank0428 wrote:


Jul 29, 2016 -- 11:35PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Jul 29, 2016 -- 6:36PM, bomberhojoe wrote:

Neither should ever be president, but sadly one will be. I live in NJ, so only votes for Clinton will count here. But no worries, I won't vote for Trump.



Trump is an idiot....I wonder if Trump knows Hillary's running mate is not Tom Kean as he trashes Kean/Kaine for being a terrible governor of NJ.....Unless I'm mistaken Kean is a Republican...perhaps he switched party affiliations... 


Jersey Flub: Trump Mixes Up Clinton’s Running Mate And Former NJ Governor



MIAMI (CBSNewYork/AP) — Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump took a shot Wednesday at Hillary Clinton’s running mate, Democratic U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine, for doing a terrible job as governor of New Jersey.


The problem, of course, is that Kaine was governor of Virginia.


“Her running mate, Tim Kaine, who by the way, did a terrible job in New Jersey,” Trump said at a news conference in Miami. “He was not very popular in New Jersey, and he still isn’t.”


Trump might have confused Kaine with former Republican New Jersey Gov. Tom Kean, pronounced the same as Kaine. Kean led the state from 1982 to 1990 while Trump was building his casino empire in Atlantic City. Kaine was governor of Virginia from 2006 to 2010.


New Jersey also might have been on Trump’s mind because its current governor, Republican Chris Christie, was among Trump’s finalists for the vice presidential nod that ultimately went to Indiana Gov. Mike Pence.


Kean, who chaired the federal 9/11 commission, skipped this year’s Republican National Convention, the first time he’s done that since he became involved in politics, because he disagreed with Trump on too many issues.





I can't believe he said that. He should get a checkup.




lol! He had another Palin moment. 

.
1 year ago  ::  Jul 30, 2016 - 10:24AM #9
MAX
Posts: 34,318

Jul 30, 2016 -- 7:08AM, bomberhojoe wrote:

Trump may have mixed up the states. In actuality, TOM KEAN was the last good governor NJ has had.





I always liked Kean, I thought he would make a good POTUS. Not sure why Trump would criticize his record in NJ even by mistake. 

.
1 year ago  ::  Jul 30, 2016 - 10:25AM #10
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 67,642

Heard Trump yesterday mix up New Jersey with Virginia ... for some reason he keeps getting the states mixed up.

Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum