Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 19  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next
O"Reilly
1 week ago  ::  Apr 19, 2017 - 8:43AM #1
Lulu
Posts: 317
Murdoch finally appears to be ready to cave. The sons want to fire O'Reilly. Rupert wants to keep him.Clearly, the Father has no respect for women and is only interested in the bottom line. Money!
1 week ago  ::  Apr 19, 2017 - 9:40AM #2
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 7,492
Good riddance, boot the pompous blow hard and replace him with Kennedy or Dana Loesh
1 week ago  ::  Apr 19, 2017 - 10:10AM #3
MAX
Posts: 30,934

Apr 19, 2017 -- 8:43AM, Lulu wrote:

Murdoch finally appears to be ready to cave. The sons want to fire O'Reilly. Rupert wants to keep him.Clearly, the Father has no respect for women and is only interested in the bottom line. Money!




That show won't generate much money with all the advertisers pulling out.  

.
1 week ago  ::  Apr 19, 2017 - 10:14AM #4
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 7,492

Apr 19, 2017 -- 10:10AM, MAX wrote:


Apr 19, 2017 -- 8:43AM, Lulu wrote:

Murdoch finally appears to be ready to cave. The sons want to fire O'Reilly. Rupert wants to keep him.Clearly, the Father has no respect for women and is only interested in the bottom line. Money!




That show won't generate much money with all the advertisers pulling out. 




even if they don't advertise on his program O'Reilly has been the network's biggest draw.  He has a Lawrence Welk, Wheel Of Fortune, or Jeopardy kind of draw to the older audience 

1 week ago  ::  Apr 19, 2017 - 10:16AM #5
MAX
Posts: 30,934

They should replace him with either Nicole Wallace, Abby Huntsman or S.E Cupp in that order.

.
1 week ago  ::  Apr 19, 2017 - 10:21AM #6
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 7,492
Just don't give Greg Gutfeld or Jesse Watters a promotion.  Bill can take them with him
1 week ago  ::  Apr 19, 2017 - 10:53AM #7
yank0428
Posts: 12,081

Apr 19, 2017 -- 10:16AM, MAX wrote:


They should replace him with either Nicole Wallace, Abby Huntsman or S.E Cupp in that order.




I think Martha MacCallum moves up and they put somebody else in the 7 time slot. O'Reilly gets big numbers but it's a tired act. I think whoever replaces him will do well. They don't seem to miss Meaghan Kelly.

1 week ago  ::  Apr 19, 2017 - 10:54AM #8
yank0428
Posts: 12,081

Apr 19, 2017 -- 10:21AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:

Just don't give Greg Gutfeld or Jesse Watters a promotion. Bill can take them with him



 And Dennis Miller.

1 week ago  ::  Apr 19, 2017 - 11:05AM #9
MajorYankFan
Posts: 21,764

So why not a liberal host, since Fox Fake News alleges


itself to be fair and balance?

1 week ago  ::  Apr 19, 2017 - 11:17AM #10
yank0428
Posts: 12,081

Shepard Smith is a liberal.  Name all the conservative hosts on ABC, NBC , CBS, MSNBC and CNN but they are fair and balanced? 

Page 1 of 19  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum