Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 20  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 Next
O"Reilly
3 months ago  ::  Apr 19, 2017 - 8:43AM #1
Lulu
Posts: 1,043
Murdoch finally appears to be ready to cave. The sons want to fire O'Reilly. Rupert wants to keep him.Clearly, the Father has no respect for women and is only interested in the bottom line. Money!
3 months ago  ::  Apr 19, 2017 - 9:40AM #2
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 7,819
Good riddance, boot the pompous blow hard and replace him with Kennedy or Dana Loesh
3 months ago  ::  Apr 19, 2017 - 10:10AM #3
MAX
Posts: 31,803

Apr 19, 2017 -- 8:43AM, Lulu wrote:

Murdoch finally appears to be ready to cave. The sons want to fire O'Reilly. Rupert wants to keep him.Clearly, the Father has no respect for women and is only interested in the bottom line. Money!




That show won't generate much money with all the advertisers pulling out.  

.
3 months ago  ::  Apr 19, 2017 - 10:14AM #4
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 7,819

Apr 19, 2017 -- 10:10AM, MAX wrote:


Apr 19, 2017 -- 8:43AM, Lulu wrote:

Murdoch finally appears to be ready to cave. The sons want to fire O'Reilly. Rupert wants to keep him.Clearly, the Father has no respect for women and is only interested in the bottom line. Money!




That show won't generate much money with all the advertisers pulling out. 




even if they don't advertise on his program O'Reilly has been the network's biggest draw.  He has a Lawrence Welk, Wheel Of Fortune, or Jeopardy kind of draw to the older audience 

3 months ago  ::  Apr 19, 2017 - 10:16AM #5
MAX
Posts: 31,803

They should replace him with either Nicole Wallace, Abby Huntsman or S.E Cupp in that order.

.
3 months ago  ::  Apr 19, 2017 - 10:21AM #6
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 7,819
Just don't give Greg Gutfeld or Jesse Watters a promotion.  Bill can take them with him
3 months ago  ::  Apr 19, 2017 - 10:53AM #7
yank0428
Posts: 12,404

Apr 19, 2017 -- 10:16AM, MAX wrote:


They should replace him with either Nicole Wallace, Abby Huntsman or S.E Cupp in that order.




I think Martha MacCallum moves up and they put somebody else in the 7 time slot. O'Reilly gets big numbers but it's a tired act. I think whoever replaces him will do well. They don't seem to miss Meaghan Kelly.

3 months ago  ::  Apr 19, 2017 - 10:54AM #8
yank0428
Posts: 12,404

Apr 19, 2017 -- 10:21AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:

Just don't give Greg Gutfeld or Jesse Watters a promotion. Bill can take them with him



 And Dennis Miller.

3 months ago  ::  Apr 19, 2017 - 11:05AM #9
MajorYankFan
Posts: 22,310

So why not a liberal host, since Fox Fake News alleges


itself to be fair and balance?

3 months ago  ::  Apr 19, 2017 - 11:17AM #10
yank0428
Posts: 12,404

Shepard Smith is a liberal.  Name all the conservative hosts on ABC, NBC , CBS, MSNBC and CNN but they are fair and balanced? 

Page 1 of 20  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum