Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 3 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
New Board Approach
1 year ago  ::  Jun 30, 2017 - 8:12AM #21
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 73,946

Jun 30, 2017 -- 6:27AM, newinn wrote:


Jun 30, 2017 -- 1:34AM, BigGuy wrote:


I've been a member of this board for a long time and I can honestly say I've never seen so many idiots and trolls on here. I'm outta here. 




so many good posters gone and so many, as you said trolls and idiots now here, Big, I'm out of here with you. To the friends I've made here over 12 years, I'll miss talking Yankee baseball with you and to guys like Max i'll miss posting with you downstairs.




You'll be missed.

1 year ago  ::  Jun 30, 2017 - 8:24AM #22
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 12,568
If we lose posters like them there will be no reason to log on here
1 year ago  ::  Jun 30, 2017 - 9:04AM #23
Lulu
Posts: 3,029
Then they might as well shut this board down.
1 year ago  ::  Jun 30, 2017 - 9:31AM #24
ArtVandelay
Posts: 31,096
1 year ago  ::  Jun 30, 2017 - 9:54AM #25
1955nyyfan
Posts: 854

I had the best intentions with this thread but maybe it was a bad idea. I did not in any way want posters who I respect so much Like BG and New to quit. I really hope you guys will reconsider. I haven't been posting nearly as long as you guys and it seems like you had a good thing going for a long time. I'd hate to think in some way my post lead to you leaving and we allowed the idiots to win. 

1 year ago  ::  Jun 30, 2017 - 10:01AM #26
ArtVandelay
Posts: 31,096

Jun 30, 2017 -- 9:54AM, 1955nyyfan wrote:


I had the best intentions with this thread but maybe it was a bad idea. I did not in any way want posters who I respect so much Like BG and New to quit. I really hope you guys will reconsider. I haven't been posting nearly as long as you guys and it seems like you had a good thing going for a long time. I'd hate to think in some way my post lead to you leaving and we allowed the idiots to win. 




nice going man - you sent BG and new back to throwing kids off their lawns...

1 year ago  ::  Jun 30, 2017 - 1:12PM #27
1955nyyfan
Posts: 854

Jun 30, 2017 -- 10:01AM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Jun 30, 2017 -- 9:54AM, 1955nyyfan wrote:


I had the best intentions with this thread but maybe it was a bad idea. I did not in any way want posters who I respect so much Like BG and New to quit. I really hope you guys will reconsider. I haven't been posting nearly as long as you guys and it seems like you had a good thing going for a long time. I'd hate to think in some way my post lead to you leaving and we allowed the idiots to win. 




nice going man - you sent BG and new back to throwing kids off their lawns...




Art, you will have to explain the concept of a lawn to me as I live in NorCal where most of our water is diverted south to keep the lawns of Beverly Hills and Santa Barbara emerald green. Our "lawns" have become recycled wood and paper products that cannot be damaged by kids or animals. 

1 year ago  ::  Jun 30, 2017 - 4:43PM #28
laurenfrances
Posts: 30,820

I have mixed feelings about the state of this board.  Here's the thing....Are we going to let interlopers interfere with the nice little group we have? We've been posting here for over a decade. It's a shame if we allow those idiots to spoil our fun.  


Diverging opinions back with facts are fun to debate. We welcome new blood to add voice to our comments. However, continuous outride trolling comments to get a rise from diehard fans has reached a peak of annoyance.  Perhaps they'll get bored and move on if we restrain from giving them oxygen.  It's certainly worth a try......

Always proud to be a Yankee fan.

Photobucket

Photobucket
1 year ago  ::  Jun 30, 2017 - 5:55PM #29
Paterson
Posts: 5,612

Jun 30, 2017 -- 6:27AM, newinn wrote:


Jun 30, 2017 -- 1:34AM, BigGuy wrote:


I've been a member of this board for a long time and I can honestly say I've never seen so many idiots and trolls on here. I'm outta here. 




so many good posters gone and so many, as you said trolls and idiots now here, Big, I'm out of here with you. To the friends I've made here over 12 years, I'll miss talking Yankee baseball with you and to guys like Max i'll miss posting with you downstairs.




   I hope you change you rmind. I enjoyed reading your observations and sometimes replying. In economics they say that bad money drives out good money, and I think the same thing is true of posters. 

1 year ago  ::  Jun 30, 2017 - 6:37PM #30
kyloren
Posts: 3,520

Jun 30, 2017 -- 4:43PM, laurenfrances wrote:


I have mixed feelings about the state of this board.  Here's the thing....Are we going to let interlopers interfere with the nice little group we have? We've been posting here for over a decade. It's a shame if we allow those idiots to spoil our fun.  


Diverging opinions back with facts are fun to debate. We welcome new blood to add voice to our comments. However, continuous outride trolling comments to get a rise from diehard fans has reached a peak of annoyance.  Perhaps they'll get bored and move on if we restrain from giving them oxygen.  It's certainly worth a try......




if you want a private forum join a private forum this forum is for Yankees fans didnt know it was only for VIP's do you know how elitist that sounds? what makes you a better fan then me or anyone else because you have been a member on the yes network forum longer? I was a lurker on here back in 2003 and probably before  through the time that I joined so I have been here longer then A lot of people think. I joined my first forum, The Force.net Forum back in 2014 after i almost died of Lithium poisning and Kidney failure I figured I might never get a chance at this next time I could be dead. Like I said before we all judge one another remember, we all come from different backrounds and we are all unique in our own way we all contribute some how good or bad and we are all people with feelings. 

Page 3 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum