Network Forums Yankees Red Sox/Yankees game 1 lineup/game thread
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 7 of 23  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 Next
Red Sox/Yankees game 1 lineup/game thread
2 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2017 - 9:37PM #61
Cocopugg
Posts: 6,506

The frustrating part is, it's not like Yankees pitchers are giving up 7+ runs...They're pitching good enough to win, if only the offense could score 4 or 5 runs a game!

2 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2017 - 9:38PM #62
Lola
Posts: 23,916

Aug 11, 2017 -- 9:33PM, Cocopugg wrote:


Ice Cream strikes out.




You're making me want ice cream... I'm not going out for it!!!!Sealed

2 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2017 - 9:39PM #63
Cocopugg
Posts: 6,506

Aug 11, 2017 -- 9:38PM, Lola wrote:


Aug 11, 2017 -- 9:33PM, Cocopugg wrote:


Ice Cream strikes out.




You're making me want ice cream... I'm not going out for it!!!!



I went out and got some for later, this morning, Lola...I know how to celebrate either a Yankke win OR loss! hehehe

2 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2017 - 9:40PM #64
lemetellu
Posts: 86

yankees trade for pitchers and refuse to score any runs in support.


is this some kind of sick yankee hazing prank?

2 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2017 - 9:45PM #65
chalid
Posts: 1,305

If Yankee starters dont throw shutouts, they are in trouble

2 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2017 - 9:50PM #66
Lola
Posts: 23,916

Aug 11, 2017 -- 9:39PM, Cocopugg wrote:


Aug 11, 2017 -- 9:38PM, Lola wrote:


Aug 11, 2017 -- 9:33PM, Cocopugg wrote:


Ice Cream strikes out.




You're making me want ice cream... I'm not going out for it!!!!




I went out and got some for later, this morning, Lola...I know how to celebrate either a Yankke win OR loss! hehehe




You drowning your sorrows in ice cream! I may have to get some ttomorrow... a huge vat of Baskin Robbins mango ice cream!

2 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2017 - 9:53PM #67
lemetellu
Posts: 86

Aug 11, 2017 -- 9:45PM, chalid wrote:


If Yankee starters dont throw shutouts, they are in trouble





And then the game would eventually end in 18 innings with the other team winning by walk off homer.

2 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2017 - 9:55PM #68
Patty
Posts: 1,677
Well, Coco and Lola are going to weigh 200 lbs at the end of the season.  Yankees, can you live with that?  Now score some runs.
2 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2017 - 9:57PM #69
bigjeep
Posts: 544

Are we using real bats or plastic bats? 

Boone: You know my mama wanted me to be a farmer.

Judge: My dad wanted me to be a baseball playe

Boone: Well you're better than any player I ever had. And you're the best  damn hitter I ever saw. Suit up.
2 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2017 - 9:58PM #70
kyloren
Posts: 3,520

cant believe we are going to waste two good outings by our starting Pitchers last night and tonight.Frown

Page 7 of 23  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Yankees Red Sox/Yankees game 1 lineup/game thread
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum