Network Forums Sport of Politics ‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 143 of 151  •  Prev 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 151 Next
‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’
4 months ago  ::  Mar 29, 2019 - 10:23AM #1421
prof. quiz
Posts: 7,153

Mar 27, 2019 -- 4:23PM, MajorYankFan wrote:


Fields was convicted late last year in state court of first-degree murder and other charges in the ramming and was sentenced by a jury to life in prison. 




Didn't our resident conspiracy theorist prove with Twitter links and Breitbart stories that angry Mr. Fields was just driving away from an angry mob?



4 months ago  ::  Apr 05, 2019 - 11:08AM #1422
MajorYankFan
Posts: 32,868

FBI Chief Christopher Wray Warns Of ‘Persistent, Pervasive’ White Supremacy Threat


His warning in congressional testimony comes after reports that Homeland Security dismantled its domestic terrorism unit.


4 months ago  ::  Apr 05, 2019 - 2:02PM #1423
ArtVandelay
Posts: 34,732

he's even creeped out Michael Moore!


4 months ago  ::  Apr 05, 2019 - 2:15PM #1424
MajorYankFan
Posts: 32,868

Image result for trump and dressing rooms for contestants

4 months ago  ::  Apr 05, 2019 - 2:18PM #1425
Based Boardroomjimmy
Posts: 5,497

Apr 5, 2019 -- 11:08AM, MajorYankFan wrote:


FBI Chief Christopher Wray Warns Of ‘Persistent, Pervasive’ White Supremacy Threat


His warning in congressional testimony comes after reports that Homeland Security dismantled its domestic terrorism unit.






well ****, no way I'm giving up my guns now. As a matter of fact I'm buying more because of the rampant rise of n@zism and white supremacy.


To go one step further the government should be giving every marginalized person and person of color a free select fire assault rifle with fifty high capacity magazines and 10,000 rounds so they can protect themselves from white nationalists and supremicists. Oh and if you disagree with that you're a n@zi, n@zi.

4 months ago  ::  Apr 06, 2019 - 7:09PM #1426
MajorYankFan
Posts: 32,868

New York man charged with threatening to kill Muslim U.S. lawmaker Ilhan Omar


NEW YORK (Reuters) – A 55-year-old New York man has been arrested and charged with threatening to assault and murder Democratic Representative Ilhan Omar, a Muslim U.S. Congress member from Minnesota, federal prosecutors said.


Patrick Carlineo Jr. of Addison, New York, faces up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine if convicted, the U.S. Department of Justice said on Friday in a statement.

4 months ago  ::  Apr 06, 2019 - 7:17PM #1427
MajorYankFan
Posts: 32,868

The House Rebukes the NRA in Advancing Domestic Violence Legislation


Dozens of GOP representatives ignore the gun lobby’s threats and vote to disarm abusers


www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-f...

4 months ago  ::  Apr 07, 2019 - 12:36AM #1428
Based Boardroomjimmy
Posts: 5,497

Apr 6, 2019 -- 7:09PM, MajorYankFan wrote:


New York man charged with threatening to kill Muslim U.S. lawmaker Ilhan Omar


NEW YORK (Reuters) – A 55-year-old New York man has been arrested and charged with threatening to assault and murder Democratic Representative Ilhan Omar, a Muslim U.S. Congress member from Minnesota, federal prosecutors said.


Patrick Carlineo Jr. of Addison, New York, faces up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine if convicted, the U.S. Department of Justice said on Friday in a statement.




all muslims should be given an IWI Galil ACE chambered in 7.62 NATO to protect and defend their families. 

4 months ago  ::  Apr 07, 2019 - 12:39AM #1429
Based Boardroomjimmy
Posts: 5,497

Apr 6, 2019 -- 7:17PM, MajorYankFan wrote:


The House Rebukes the NRA in Advancing Domestic Violence Legislation


Dozens of GOP representatives ignore the gun lobby’s threats and vote to disarm abusers


www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-f...




all women should be given a benelli m4 that are exempt from 922 compliance. 

4 months ago  ::  Apr 07, 2019 - 9:43AM #1430
MajorYankFan
Posts: 32,868

How Far-Right Extremists Abroad Have Adopted Trump’s Symbols As Their Own


Around the world, President Trump’s slogans and MAGA hats have become a symbol for the far right.


Page 143 of 151  •  Prev 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 151 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Sport of Politics ‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum