Network Forums Sport of Politics ‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 144 of 153  •  Prev 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 153 Next
‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’
6 months ago  ::  Apr 07, 2019 - 9:53AM #1431
manny_o
Posts: 1,258

Apr 7, 2019 -- 9:43AM, MajorYankFan wrote:


How Far-Right Extremists Abroad Have Adopted Trump’s Symbols As Their Own


Around the world, President Trump’s slogans and MAGA hats have become a symbol for the far right.






That’s because the Left has painted a false narrative about Trump.  



Like the ****s who claim Trump is anti-Semitic.  

6 months ago  ::  Apr 07, 2019 - 10:40AM #1432
MajorYankFan
Posts: 32,868

Apr 7, 2019 -- 9:53AM, manny_o wrote:


Apr 7, 2019 -- 9:43AM, MajorYankFan wrote:


How Far-Right Extremists Abroad Have Adopted Trump’s Symbols As Their Own


Around the world, President Trump’s slogans and MAGA hats have become a symbol for the far right.






That’s because the Left has painted a false narrative about Trump.  



Like the ****s who claim Trump is anti-Semitic.  




Lying Donnie is the King of the false narrative, starting with


Obama was not born in this country.

5 months ago  ::  Apr 28, 2019 - 10:06AM #1433
NY23
Posts: 2,475

Synagogue shooting suspect complained conservatives aren’t violent enough in their politics: report


The suspect in a fatal synagogue shooting at the Chabad of Poway reportedly posted to a far-right website prior to the attack, NBC News reported Saturday.


“An anti-Semitic open letter posted under the name of a man suspected of opening fire at a synagogue near San Diego Saturday was left on a far-right message board hours before the attack,” NBC reported. “A user self-identifying himself as John Earnest posted a white nationalist open letter to the far-right message board 8chan. He also used the username ‘JohnTEarnest’ to post the letter on a document hosting site.”

5 months ago  ::  Apr 28, 2019 - 10:10AM #1434
manny_o
Posts: 1,258

Apr 28, 2019 -- 10:06AM, NY23 wrote:


Synagogue shooting suspect complained conservatives aren’t violent enough in their politics: report


The suspect in a fatal synagogue shooting at the Chabad of Poway reportedly posted to a far-right website prior to the attack, NBC News reported Saturday.


“An anti-Semitic open letter posted under the name of a man suspected of opening fire at a synagogue near San Diego Saturday was left on a far-right message board hours before the attack,” NBC reported. “A user self-identifying himself as John Earnest posted a white nationalist open letter to the far-right message board 8chan. He also used the username ‘JohnTEarnest’ to post the letter on a document hosting site.”





“He does not support Donald Trump because of his support for Israel”



So how are Liberals gonna twist this as some incident caused by Trump?  

5 months ago  ::  Apr 28, 2019 - 10:18AM #1435
yank0428
Posts: 17,349


CNN's Jake Tapper admitted during a panel discussion on Friday that President Donald Trump did not call neo-****s and white supremacists "very fine people" in the aftermath of the events that unfolded in Charlottesville two years ago.


The topic came up after Trump responded to comments made by Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden, who falsely suggested in his campaign launch video that Trump referred to neo-****s and white supremacists as "very fine people."


"I have answered that question, and if you look at what I said, you will see that question was answered perfectly," Trump said Friday in reference to Biden's comments.


When Trump's comments were discussed by Tapper on "The Lead with Jake Tapper," the CNN host, who is often highly critical of Trump, admitted that the president was not referring to neo-****s and white supremacists when he made his "very fine people" comment. Trump stated at the time:



And you had people — and I'm not talking about the neo-****s and the White nationalists, because they should be condemned totally — but you had many people in that group other than neo-****s and White nationalists, Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group.



"He’s not saying that the neo-****s and white supremacists are very fine people," Tapper said, adding that Trump was referring to protestors who did not want Confederate monuments removed and who were not a part of the neo-****s and white supremacists.


Dilbert creator Scott Adams noted the multiple problems with Biden's campaign launch video in a tweet, writing: "Two minutes into his official candidacy for president, human ****fe machine #Biden praised a slave owner, endorsed Antifa, and spread the most damaging race hoax in American history. #Biden2020"







 

WATCH:





Multiple Democrat presidential candidates have parroted the lie that Trump called neo-****s and white supremacists "very fine people," including:


Beto O'Rourke: "Saying that neo-****s and Klansmen and white supremacists are ‘very fine people.’ You draw your own conclusions, but this is not something that I expected to hear a president of the United States of America ever say."


Bernie Sanders: "Trump is a man who as you know has said that he believes those ****s and white supremacists you watched in Charlottesville are ‘very fine people.’"




 

Elizabeth Warren: "When a racist bully talks about people who march with white supremacists and ****s as ‘very fine people.’"


Kamala Harris: "We’re facing a leadership crisis in the White House. From referring to white supremacists as ‘very fine people,’ to putting children in cages, to sabotaging our country’s health care, we know America can be better than this — but it's on us to build it."


Cory Booker: "I understand your sense of urgency and even your sense of disgust about seeing what's coming from the White House. Can't even condemn ****s. … For Donald Trump …. to fail even to condemn ****s or even to talk about white supremacy as a problem in this country, to me, that is being complicit in the violence that is happening."




 

5 months ago  ::  Apr 28, 2019 - 10:23AM #1436
NY23
Posts: 2,475

Apr 28, 2019 -- 10:10AM, manny_o wrote:


Apr 28, 2019 -- 10:06AM, NY23 wrote:


Synagogue shooting suspect complained conservatives aren’t violent enough in their politics: report


The suspect in a fatal synagogue shooting at the Chabad of Poway reportedly posted to a far-right website prior to the attack, NBC News reported Saturday.


“An anti-Semitic open letter posted under the name of a man suspected of opening fire at a synagogue near San Diego Saturday was left on a far-right message board hours before the attack,” NBC reported. “A user self-identifying himself as John Earnest posted a white nationalist open letter to the far-right message board 8chan. He also used the username ‘JohnTEarnest’ to post the letter on a document hosting site.”





“He does not support Donald Trump because of his support for Israel”



So how are Liberals gonna twist this as some incident caused by Trump?  




Where in my posting is KKK Donnie mentioned?


Somehow among members of Crazy Donnie's cult, he is always the victim.




5 months ago  ::  Apr 28, 2019 - 10:24AM #1437
bertram
Posts: 9,365

Just like Trump welcomed the support of Bad Vlad and the Russkies, he welcomed the support of the alt-right.  

5 months ago  ::  Apr 28, 2019 - 10:31AM #1438
NY23
Posts: 2,475

Apr 28, 2019 -- 10:18AM, yank0428 wrote:




 




How many times would one have to be born-again stupid to take


this article of seriously? KKK Donnie is a double-talker: He barely


condemns the alt-right as he proudly embraces them.




5 months ago  ::  Apr 28, 2019 - 10:35AM #1439
manny_o
Posts: 1,258

Apr 28, 2019 -- 10:23AM, NY23 wrote:


Apr 28, 2019 -- 10:10AM, manny_o wrote:


Apr 28, 2019 -- 10:06AM, NY23 wrote:


Synagogue shooting suspect complained conservatives aren’t violent enough in their politics: report


The suspect in a fatal synagogue shooting at the Chabad of Poway reportedly posted to a far-right website prior to the attack, NBC News reported Saturday.


“An anti-Semitic open letter posted under the name of a man suspected of opening fire at a synagogue near San Diego Saturday was left on a far-right message board hours before the attack,” NBC reported. “A user self-identifying himself as John Earnest posted a white nationalist open letter to the far-right message board 8chan. He also used the username ‘JohnTEarnest’ to post the letter on a document hosting site.”





“He does not support Donald Trump because of his support for Israel”



So how are Liberals gonna twist this as some incident caused by Trump?  




Where in my posting is KKK Donnie mentioned?


Somehow among members of Crazy Donnie's cult, he is always the victim.








I will admit you didn’t blame Trump in your post.  



But’s that’s where 99% of these posts end up.  



Your post looks just like the rest of them.

5 months ago  ::  Apr 28, 2019 - 10:38AM #1440
bertram
Posts: 9,365

I don't think poor Donnie's oxcart could carry any more blame than it's already dragging around.  'Tis sufficient...

Page 144 of 153  •  Prev 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 153 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Sport of Politics ‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum