Network Forums Sport of Politics ‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 3 of 154  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 154 Next
‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’
2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 12:37PM #21
ArtVandelay
Posts: 34,732

Aug 13, 2017 -- 12:35PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 12:25PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 10:57AM, Max wrote:


I'm purposely using quotes from a Republican. The quotes are direct, they aren't a vague "all sides" BS quote. This is how to condemn white supremacists........... 




"Their tiki torches may be fueled by citronella but their ideas are fueled by hate, & have no place in civil society." 


                                                                                                                                                                ~Orin Hatch


"We should call evil by its name. My brother didn't give his life fighting Hitler for N@zi ideas to go unchallenged here at home."


                                                                                                                                                                   ~Orin Hatch


                                                                                                                                                                       




and you have yet to condemn BLM, you're a hypocrite...




Then you haven't been paying attention. Besides my words don't mean anything. It's also very telling that you decided to attack me rather than the white supremacists. 




in case you didnt read it:


white supremists = BLM


that is condemning them 

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 12:46PM #22
Max
Posts: 42,830

Aug 13, 2017 -- 12:30PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 11:58AM, laurenfrances wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 11:05AM, Max wrote:


"Lauren's type" = Decent Americans that believe symbols that represent bigotry, treason, and hate have no place in the USA. 




Max, just seeking an understanding to their plight.  Nothing wrong with having a dialogue/debate. I don't believe Alt-right supporters think their cause is slanderous. 


Lets talk and debate the various sides of the equation....




nobody needs to debate about and understand murderous thugs....  all I need to know about communism is the 100 more lion souls it murdered in the 20th century...  white supremists = BLM...  Trump condemned the violence, Obama invited the thugs to the White House....  defend that.




Stop lying, BLM didn't try to align themselves with Obama like the White Supremacists are trying to do with Trump. Don't equate the 2, because when you do that you're making excuses for White Supremacists. 

.
2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 12:51PM #23
Max
Posts: 42,830

Aug 13, 2017 -- 12:37PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 12:35PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 12:25PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 10:57AM, Max wrote:


I'm purposely using quotes from a Republican. The quotes are direct, they aren't a vague "all sides" BS quote. This is how to condemn white supremacists........... 




"Their tiki torches may be fueled by citronella but their ideas are fueled by hate, & have no place in civil society." 


                                                                                                                                                                ~Orin Hatch


"We should call evil by its name. My brother didn't give his life fighting Hitler for N@zi ideas to go unchallenged here at home."


                                                                                                                                                                   ~Orin Hatch


                                                                                                                                                                       




and you have yet to condemn BLM, you're a hypocrite...




Then you haven't been paying attention. Besides my words don't mean anything. It's also very telling that you decided to attack me rather than the white supremacists. 




in case you didnt read it:


white supremists = BLM


that is condemning them 




I'm no fan of BLM group, but the 2 don't equate. 

.
2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 12:54PM #24
ArtVandelay
Posts: 34,732

Aug 13, 2017 -- 12:46PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 12:30PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 11:58AM, laurenfrances wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 11:05AM, Max wrote:


"Lauren's type" = Decent Americans that believe symbols that represent bigotry, treason, and hate have no place in the USA. 




Max, just seeking an understanding to their plight.  Nothing wrong with having a dialogue/debate. I don't believe Alt-right supporters think their cause is slanderous. 


Lets talk and debate the various sides of the equation....




nobody needs to debate about and understand murderous thugs....  all I need to know about communism is the 100 more lion souls it murdered in the 20th century...  white supremists = BLM...  Trump condemned the violence, Obama invited the thugs to the White House....  defend that.




Stop lying, BLM didn't try to align themselves with Obama like the White Supremacists are trying to do with Trump. Don't equate the 2, because when you do that you're making excuses for White Supremacists. 




Obama had them at he White House...  he never condemned them.

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 12:56PM #25
ArtVandelay
Posts: 34,732

Max 101


BLM is not a hate group that equates to white terrorists because they are not white.  The fact that BLM celebrates and encourages police assassinations doesn't matter because all cops are bad and they deserve it....


did I miss anything Max?

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:02PM #26
ArtVandelay
Posts: 34,732

Funny but to me BLM is the lowest scum on Earth, no better than Hitler and Co.   I equate the white supremists with BLM and you say I'm making excuses for them?  Where's your logic Max?

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:02PM #27
Based Boardroomjimmy
Posts: 5,506

no mention of antifa either. Also can't ingore the fact regardless of your opinions or feelings of the alt-right or "n2zis" they had a constitutionally protected right as well as a federal court order to be allowed to be there. The city and the police were either ill prepared to handle a demonstration that was months in the making or they willfully let the rioting happen. If you watch the many live streams of the events you will clearly see the police did nothing to seperate the two factions and you can also clearly see that antifa was 100% the instigators. The ACLU of Virginia even tweeted out before the events took place that police were given stand down orders.



The first amendment is the bedrock of our country and our freedom. When the state doesn't uphold their sworn duty to protect it then what happened in Cville yesterday is exactly what you can expect. The blood of the dead is the hands of the Mayor, vice mayor, police chief and governor. 

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:02PM #28
laurenfrances
Posts: 36,719

Aug 13, 2017 -- 12:30PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 11:58AM, laurenfrances wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 11:05AM, Max wrote:


"Lauren's type" = Decent Americans that believe symbols that represent bigotry, treason, and hate have no place in the USA. 




Max, just seeking an understanding to their plight.  Nothing wrong with having a dialogue/debate. I don't believe Alt-right supporters think their cause is slanderous. 


Lets talk and debate the various sides of the equation....




nobody needs to debate about and understand murderous thugs....  all I need to know about communism is the 100 more lion souls it murdered in the 20th century...  white supremists = BLM...  Trump condemned the violence, Obama invited the thugs to the White House....  defend that.




Most politicans don't want to offend their supporters, I get it.  However if various groups garner lots of supporters, you cannot break it down to a sentences or two in delieneating their plight. Unfortunately, it's not going away if some want to skirt the issue deeming it uncomfortable in laying it on the table and deflecting it's currency to another arena as it has been done over and over again. 


White Supremacists under our constitution has the right to voice their concerns.  I just want some thoughts from those who perhaps attended.


2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:03PM #29
ArtVandelay
Posts: 34,732

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:11AM, laurenfrances wrote:


I wonder if any posters here went to the rally. If Craner or anyone attended I hope they shared their experience. Those alt right conservatives bearing shields, helmets, and weaponry looks well prepared to take on the challenges of their convictions. Good to see they are no longer hiding beneath the sheets.


I really hope someone here would step up to the plate as I'm curiously looking forward to having a debate with a white supremacist on such matters.




its disgusting that you would slander a good man like Craner....  

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:05PM #30
Max
Posts: 42,830

Aug 13, 2017 -- 12:56PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Max 101


BLM is not a hate group that equates to white terrorists because they are not white.  The fact that BLM celebrates and encourages police assassinations doesn't matter because all cops are bad and they deserve it....


did I miss anything Max?




Yeah, your post missed common sense. As bad as some of the rhetoric that comes from BLM, it doesn't equate to N@zi beliefs. N@zi's are NO FRIEND to Law Enforcement either. Just like those Cons at the Bundy ranch who were pointing guns at Law Enforcement. The same CONS which some Cons on here at the time FAILED TO CONDEMN.   

.
Page 3 of 154  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 154 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Sport of Politics ‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum