Network Forums Sport of Politics ‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 5 of 150  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 Next
‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’
2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:38PM #41
Max
Posts: 42,830

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:02PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Funny but to me BLM is the lowest scum on Earth, no better than Hitler and Co.   I equate the white supremists with BLM and you say I'm making excuses for them?  Where's your logic Max?




The difference is while BLM and N@zis both seem to hate the Police. BLM doesn't follow N@zi beliefs like believing they are a master race and that gays, other races and other religions shouldn't exist. 

.
2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:39PM #42
ArtVandelay
Posts: 34,087

I bet this murderer's mom won't be honored at the next RNC like the DNC did with those thugs moms....


2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:39PM #43
yank0428
Posts: 17,083

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:31PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:13PM, yank0428 wrote:


White House: Trump's condemnation includes 'white supremacists, KKK, neo-**** and all extremist groups'


www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/...


 I'm sure not good enough for the libs. Nothing is.


 He should have specified the ****'s and White Supremacists but the other side wasn't there seeking peace either. Both sides were carring weapons. It's why violence erupts at these things. Freedom of speech is one thing but nobody should be allowed to be there that is carring anything that can be used as a weapon and no masks should be allowed either. Protest peacefully or not at all.


 3 people died because of this and many more injured.




Hi Yank, I'm a pretty moderate guy. But it isn't good enough because the N@zis are trying to align themselves with Trump. Which is why Trump should make it clear to them and say those words himself that the White House released in a statement. I do agree anything that can be used as a weapon shouldn't be allowed including masks, pepper spray, helmets and shields. 




I agree he should have singled them out by name. That guy David Duke is a disgrace and he should call him out but the other side weren't angels and he knows it. He should be smart enough to know what to say. He did say it but wasn't clear enough. He gave them an opening and they took it. 

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:40PM #44
ArtVandelay
Posts: 34,087

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:38PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:02PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Funny but to me BLM is the lowest scum on Earth, no better than Hitler and Co.   I equate the white supremists with BLM and you say I'm making excuses for them?  Where's your logic Max?




The difference is while BLM and N@zis both seem to hate the Police. BLM doesn't follow N@zi beliefs like believing they are a master race and that gays, other races and other religions shouldn't exist. 




I guess you'll just keep coddling those BLM terrorists....

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:44PM #45
laurenfrances
Posts: 33,473

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:39PM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:31PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:13PM, yank0428 wrote:


White House: Trump's condemnation includes 'white supremacists, KKK, neo-**** and all extremist groups'


www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/...


 I'm sure not good enough for the libs. Nothing is.


 He should have specified the ****'s and White Supremacists but the other side wasn't there seeking peace either. Both sides were carring weapons. It's why violence erupts at these things. Freedom of speech is one thing but nobody should be allowed to be there that is carring anything that can be used as a weapon and no masks should be allowed either. Protest peacefully or not at all.


 3 people died because of this and many more injured.




Hi Yank, I'm a pretty moderate guy. But it isn't good enough because the N@zis are trying to align themselves with Trump. Which is why Trump should make it clear to them and say those words himself that the White House released in a statement. I do agree anything that can be used as a weapon shouldn't be allowed including masks, pepper spray, helmets and shields. 




I agree he should have singled them out by name. That guy David Duke is a disgrace and he should call him out but the other side weren't angels and he knows it. He should be smart enough to know what to say. He did say it but wasn't clear enough. He gave them an opening and they took it. 




By the way, I don't believe Trump is Duke supporter.  Like many politicans, he doesn't want to offend those who support him.  Trump's agenda in ridding MS13 is commendable.

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:45PM #46
Max
Posts: 42,830

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:40PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:38PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:02PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Funny but to me BLM is the lowest scum on Earth, no better than Hitler and Co.   I equate the white supremists with BLM and you say I'm making excuses for them?  Where's your logic Max?




The difference is while BLM and N@zis both seem to hate the Police. BLM doesn't follow N@zi beliefs like believing they are a master race and that gays, other races and other religions shouldn't exist. 




I guess you'll just keep coddling those BLM terrorists....




So instead of admitting I showed why the 2 don't equate, you choose instead to make up another one of your lies. 

.
2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:47PM #47
yank0428
Posts: 17,083

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:37PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:22PM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 11:30AM, laurenfrances wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 11:19AM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 10:59AM, laurenfrances wrote:


I didn't make any opinions about white supremacy.  Just curious if anyone here attended those rallies to provide insight. Their passion and strife is front and center. Before anyone jump down their throats, it's cruical to understand their plight and struggles. Why is it so complicated to find some answers?


White supremacist or otherwise, many suppporting their cause has been overt about their strife. It's time to have a dialogue to understand the challenges we face.  What better way to understand their cause if you can converse with someone who attended those rallies?  


If white supremacy has any validity, it's a good thing to hear it in  providing some understanding.  In the past I recalled Craner expressing his opinion on the matter.  If he attended those rallies it's a good thing to provide insight toward their cause.




Good try to clean up your previous post. It's not working. 


  Your implying Craner is a White Supremacist. Why would you think he attented those rallies? 


 From your previous post.


"I really hope someone here would step up to the plate as I'm curiously looking forward to having a debate with a white supremacist on such matters."


 It's one thing to condemm the violence it's another to slander someones name. Who else are you talking about? Have the guts to slander them by name.


 




I have attended several communist meetings being invited by my friend who is an avid supporter.  Does it make me a communist? No, just curious to their plight.  Nothing wrong with seeking understanding to various political agendas. By the way, she's still my friend. Like those who support communism, those supporting white supremacy plight do not consider it a slanderous cause.




Your changing your point. You implied Craner was a white supremacist not that he was an innocent bystander watching the events. You implied other posters on this board were White Supermacists and wanted to hear their point of view. So ridiculous. 


 I agree with Art that White Suprmacists equal BLM. Both seperate us instead of bring us together. Your post did the same.


 Don't get you have a friend who is a communist point. That's not what you implied.Your changing the goal posts.




You can read into it anyway you want.  What I'm seeking is an open dialogue which I'm not likely to get.  




For an open dialogue that you want you would need white supremacits on this board to have one. I don't think you have any and I find it pretty disgraceful that just because someone has a different point of view that implication was made. 


 You don't seem to want to acknowlege that but that's how it comes off to me. Reread your original post and tell me how I'm mistaken. 


I think your a good person Lauren but I think you were very wrong here. 

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:50PM #48
Max
Posts: 42,830

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:39PM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:31PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:13PM, yank0428 wrote:


White House: Trump's condemnation includes 'white supremacists, KKK, neo-**** and all extremist groups'


www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/...


 I'm sure not good enough for the libs. Nothing is.


 He should have specified the ****'s and White Supremacists but the other side wasn't there seeking peace either. Both sides were carring weapons. It's why violence erupts at these things. Freedom of speech is one thing but nobody should be allowed to be there that is carring anything that can be used as a weapon and no masks should be allowed either. Protest peacefully or not at all.


 3 people died because of this and many more injured.




Hi Yank, I'm a pretty moderate guy. But it isn't good enough because the N@zis are trying to align themselves with Trump. Which is why Trump should make it clear to them and say those words himself that the White House released in a statement. I do agree anything that can be used as a weapon shouldn't be allowed including masks, pepper spray, helmets and shields. 




I agree he should have singled them out by name. That guy David Duke is a disgrace and he should call him out but the other side weren't angels and he knows it. He should be smart enough to know what to say. He did say it but wasn't clear enough. He gave them an opening and they took it. 




What Duke said is the main reason why Trump's words have to be more forceful. All he has to say is that Duke and white supremacists aren't aligned with him. People like them don't make America great again. He should call them "Bums" the same way Frank Sinatra called the South African Prime Minister Pieter W. Botha a bum.  

.
2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:53PM #49
ArtVandelay
Posts: 34,087

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:50PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:39PM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:31PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:13PM, yank0428 wrote:


White House: Trump's condemnation includes 'white supremacists, KKK, neo-**** and all extremist groups'


www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/...


 I'm sure not good enough for the libs. Nothing is.


 He should have specified the ****'s and White Supremacists but the other side wasn't there seeking peace either. Both sides were carring weapons. It's why violence erupts at these things. Freedom of speech is one thing but nobody should be allowed to be there that is carring anything that can be used as a weapon and no masks should be allowed either. Protest peacefully or not at all.


 3 people died because of this and many more injured.




Hi Yank, I'm a pretty moderate guy. But it isn't good enough because the N@zis are trying to align themselves with Trump. Which is why Trump should make it clear to them and say those words himself that the White House released in a statement. I do agree anything that can be used as a weapon shouldn't be allowed including masks, pepper spray, helmets and shields. 




I agree he should have singled them out by name. That guy David Duke is a disgrace and he should call him out but the other side weren't angels and he knows it. He should be smart enough to know what to say. He did say it but wasn't clear enough. He gave them an opening and they took it. 




What Duke said is the main reason why Trump's words have to be more forceful. All he has to say is that Duke and white supremacists aren't aligned with him. People like them don't make America great again. He should call them "Bums" the same way Frank Sinatra called the South African Prime Minister Pieter W. Botha a bum.  




nothing he says will be good enough for you...  Obama invited the BLM scum to the White House and you were giddy over it....

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:54PM #50
laurenfrances
Posts: 33,473

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:47PM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:37PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:22PM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 11:30AM, laurenfrances wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 11:19AM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 10:59AM, laurenfrances wrote:


I didn't make any opinions about white supremacy.  Just curious if anyone here attended those rallies to provide insight. Their passion and strife is front and center. Before anyone jump down their throats, it's cruical to understand their plight and struggles. Why is it so complicated to find some answers?


White supremacist or otherwise, many suppporting their cause has been overt about their strife. It's time to have a dialogue to understand the challenges we face.  What better way to understand their cause if you can converse with someone who attended those rallies?  


If white supremacy has any validity, it's a good thing to hear it in  providing some understanding.  In the past I recalled Craner expressing his opinion on the matter.  If he attended those rallies it's a good thing to provide insight toward their cause.




Good try to clean up your previous post. It's not working. 


  Your implying Craner is a White Supremacist. Why would you think he attented those rallies? 


 From your previous post.


"I really hope someone here would step up to the plate as I'm curiously looking forward to having a debate with a white supremacist on such matters."


 It's one thing to condemm the violence it's another to slander someones name. Who else are you talking about? Have the guts to slander them by name.


 




I have attended several communist meetings being invited by my friend who is an avid supporter.  Does it make me a communist? No, just curious to their plight.  Nothing wrong with seeking understanding to various political agendas. By the way, she's still my friend. Like those who support communism, those supporting white supremacy plight do not consider it a slanderous cause.




Your changing your point. You implied Craner was a white supremacist not that he was an innocent bystander watching the events. You implied other posters on this board were White Supermacists and wanted to hear their point of view. So ridiculous. 


 I agree with Art that White Suprmacists equal BLM. Both seperate us instead of bring us together. Your post did the same.


 Don't get you have a friend who is a communist point. That's not what you implied.Your changing the goal posts.




You can read into it anyway you want.  What I'm seeking is an open dialogue which I'm not likely to get.  




For an open dialogue that you want you would need white supremacits on this board to have one. I don't think you have any and I find it pretty disgraceful that just because someone has a different point of view that implication was made. 


 You don't seem to want to acknowlege that but that's how it comes off to me. Reread your original post and tell me how I'm mistaken. 


I think your a good person Lauren but I think you were very wrong here. 




If it cam across that way, it was not my intention...my apologies to you and Craner.  Let me make it clear , I don't want to stifle any opposing views.  I'm willling and able to hold up my part. 

Page 5 of 150  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Sport of Politics ‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum