Network Forums Sport of Politics ‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 6 of 154  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 154 Next
‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’
2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:56PM #51
yank0428
Posts: 17,460

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:50PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:39PM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:31PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:13PM, yank0428 wrote:


White House: Trump's condemnation includes 'white supremacists, KKK, neo-**** and all extremist groups'


www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/...


 I'm sure not good enough for the libs. Nothing is.


 He should have specified the ****'s and White Supremacists but the other side wasn't there seeking peace either. Both sides were carring weapons. It's why violence erupts at these things. Freedom of speech is one thing but nobody should be allowed to be there that is carring anything that can be used as a weapon and no masks should be allowed either. Protest peacefully or not at all.


 3 people died because of this and many more injured.




Hi Yank, I'm a pretty moderate guy. But it isn't good enough because the N@zis are trying to align themselves with Trump. Which is why Trump should make it clear to them and say those words himself that the White House released in a statement. I do agree anything that can be used as a weapon shouldn't be allowed including masks, pepper spray, helmets and shields. 




I agree he should have singled them out by name. That guy David Duke is a disgrace and he should call him out but the other side weren't angels and he knows it. He should be smart enough to know what to say. He did say it but wasn't clear enough. He gave them an opening and they took it. 




What Duke said is the main reason why Trump's words have to be more forceful. All he has to say is that Duke and white supremacists aren't aligned with him. People like them don't make America great again. He should call them "Bums" the same way Frank Sinatra called the South African Prime Minister Pieter W. Botha a bum.  




I agree. That would the the smart and right thing to do.

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 2:00PM #52
ArtVandelay
Posts: 34,732

Funny that in the beginning of this thread all Trump supporters were called white supremists....  and yet no one here on the right has done anything but condemn the scumbag from yesterday....  in fact the only person here supporting terror and hate groups is someone who is defending BLM, and they are on the left! so are all leftists here supporters of hate and violence?  If you look at the logic here that labeled crane as a na@i the I guess the left here is the true hate group!  


Of course they are not but I think you see my point (except MYF and oldlobster of course)

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 2:00PM #53
yank0428
Posts: 17,460

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:54PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:47PM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:37PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:22PM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 11:30AM, laurenfrances wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 11:19AM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 10:59AM, laurenfrances wrote:


I didn't make any opinions about white supremacy.  Just curious if anyone here attended those rallies to provide insight. Their passion and strife is front and center. Before anyone jump down their throats, it's cruical to understand their plight and struggles. Why is it so complicated to find some answers?


White supremacist or otherwise, many suppporting their cause has been overt about their strife. It's time to have a dialogue to understand the challenges we face.  What better way to understand their cause if you can converse with someone who attended those rallies?  


If white supremacy has any validity, it's a good thing to hear it in  providing some understanding.  In the past I recalled Craner expressing his opinion on the matter.  If he attended those rallies it's a good thing to provide insight toward their cause.




Good try to clean up your previous post. It's not working. 


  Your implying Craner is a White Supremacist. Why would you think he attented those rallies? 


 From your previous post.


"I really hope someone here would step up to the plate as I'm curiously looking forward to having a debate with a white supremacist on such matters."


 It's one thing to condemm the violence it's another to slander someones name. Who else are you talking about? Have the guts to slander them by name.


 




I have attended several communist meetings being invited by my friend who is an avid supporter.  Does it make me a communist? No, just curious to their plight.  Nothing wrong with seeking understanding to various political agendas. By the way, she's still my friend. Like those who support communism, those supporting white supremacy plight do not consider it a slanderous cause.




Your changing your point. You implied Craner was a white supremacist not that he was an innocent bystander watching the events. You implied other posters on this board were White Supermacists and wanted to hear their point of view. So ridiculous. 


 I agree with Art that White Suprmacists equal BLM. Both seperate us instead of bring us together. Your post did the same.


 Don't get you have a friend who is a communist point. That's not what you implied.Your changing the goal posts.




You can read into it anyway you want.  What I'm seeking is an open dialogue which I'm not likely to get.  




For an open dialogue that you want you would need white supremacits on this board to have one. I don't think you have any and I find it pretty disgraceful that just because someone has a different point of view that implication was made. 


 You don't seem to want to acknowlege that but that's how it comes off to me. Reread your original post and tell me how I'm mistaken. 


I think your a good person Lauren but I think you were very wrong here. 




If it cam across that way, it was not my intention...my apologies to you and Craner.




OK Lauren,good enough for me .

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 2:03PM #54
yank0428
Posts: 17,460

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:44PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:39PM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:31PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:13PM, yank0428 wrote:


White House: Trump's condemnation includes 'white supremacists, KKK, neo-**** and all extremist groups'


www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/...


 I'm sure not good enough for the libs. Nothing is.


 He should have specified the ****'s and White Supremacists but the other side wasn't there seeking peace either. Both sides were carring weapons. It's why violence erupts at these things. Freedom of speech is one thing but nobody should be allowed to be there that is carring anything that can be used as a weapon and no masks should be allowed either. Protest peacefully or not at all.


 3 people died because of this and many more injured.




Hi Yank, I'm a pretty moderate guy. But it isn't good enough because the N@zis are trying to align themselves with Trump. Which is why Trump should make it clear to them and say those words himself that the White House released in a statement. I do agree anything that can be used as a weapon shouldn't be allowed including masks, pepper spray, helmets and shields. 




I agree he should have singled them out by name. That guy David Duke is a disgrace and he should call him out but the other side weren't angels and he knows it. He should be smart enough to know what to say. He did say it but wasn't clear enough. He gave them an opening and they took it. 




By the way, I don't believe Trump is Duke supporter.  Like many politicans, he doesn't want to offend those who support him.  Trump's agenda in ridding MS13 is commendable.




 He should make it perfecly clear he doesn't want his support.

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 2:06PM #55
Max
Posts: 42,830

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:53PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:50PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:39PM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:31PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:13PM, yank0428 wrote:


White House: Trump's condemnation includes 'white supremacists, KKK, neo-**** and all extremist groups'


www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/...


 I'm sure not good enough for the libs. Nothing is.


 He should have specified the ****'s and White Supremacists but the other side wasn't there seeking peace either. Both sides were carring weapons. It's why violence erupts at these things. Freedom of speech is one thing but nobody should be allowed to be there that is carring anything that can be used as a weapon and no masks should be allowed either. Protest peacefully or not at all.


 3 people died because of this and many more injured.




Hi Yank, I'm a pretty moderate guy. But it isn't good enough because the N@zis are trying to align themselves with Trump. Which is why Trump should make it clear to them and say those words himself that the White House released in a statement. I do agree anything that can be used as a weapon shouldn't be allowed including masks, pepper spray, helmets and shields. 




I agree he should have singled them out by name. That guy David Duke is a disgrace and he should call him out but the other side weren't angels and he knows it. He should be smart enough to know what to say. He did say it but wasn't clear enough. He gave them an opening and they took it. 




What Duke said is the main reason why Trump's words have to be more forceful. All he has to say is that Duke and white supremacists aren't aligned with him. People like them don't make America great again. He should call them "Bums" the same way Frank Sinatra called the South African Prime Minister Pieter W. Botha a bum.  




nothing he says will be good enough for you...  Obama invited the BLM scum to the White House and you were giddy over it....




Ly'in Art keeps lying. When will he start apologizing to me? 


If Trump condemns white supremacists I will give him credit, even if that condemnation is late.


Speaking of which.........


Why was there no denouncing of the bombing of the Mosque that happened a few days ago? No threads on here about it either? Is it only terrorism when Muslims do that?  

.
2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 2:18PM #56
ArtVandelay
Posts: 34,732

Aug 13, 2017 -- 2:06PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:53PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:50PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:39PM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:31PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:13PM, yank0428 wrote:


White House: Trump's condemnation includes 'white supremacists, KKK, neo-**** and all extremist groups'


www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/...


 I'm sure not good enough for the libs. Nothing is.


 He should have specified the ****'s and White Supremacists but the other side wasn't there seeking peace either. Both sides were carring weapons. It's why violence erupts at these things. Freedom of speech is one thing but nobody should be allowed to be there that is carring anything that can be used as a weapon and no masks should be allowed either. Protest peacefully or not at all.


 3 people died because of this and many more injured.




Hi Yank, I'm a pretty moderate guy. But it isn't good enough because the N@zis are trying to align themselves with Trump. Which is why Trump should make it clear to them and say those words himself that the White House released in a statement. I do agree anything that can be used as a weapon shouldn't be allowed including masks, pepper spray, helmets and shields. 




I agree he should have singled them out by name. That guy David Duke is a disgrace and he should call him out but the other side weren't angels and he knows it. He should be smart enough to know what to say. He did say it but wasn't clear enough. He gave them an opening and they took it. 




What Duke said is the main reason why Trump's words have to be more forceful. All he has to say is that Duke and white supremacists aren't aligned with him. People like them don't make America great again. He should call them "Bums" the same way Frank Sinatra called the South African Prime Minister Pieter W. Botha a bum.  




nothing he says will be good enough for you...  Obama invited the BLM scum to the White House and you were giddy over it....




Ly'in Art keeps lying. When will he start apologizing to me? 


If Trump condemns white supremacists I will give him credit, even if that condemnation is late.


Speaking of which.........


Why was there no denouncing of the bombing of the Mosque that happened a few days ago? No threads on here about it either? Is it only terrorism when Muslims do that?  




Stop trying to pivot away from the fact that you support BLM, a terrorist group....

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 2:19PM #57
newinn
Posts: 33,886

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:47PM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:37PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:22PM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 11:30AM, laurenfrances wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 11:19AM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 10:59AM, laurenfrances wrote:


I didn't make any opinions about white supremacy.  Just curious if anyone here attended those rallies to provide insight. Their passion and strife is front and center. Before anyone jump down their throats, it's cruical to understand their plight and struggles. Why is it so complicated to find some answers?


White supremacist or otherwise, many suppporting their cause has been overt about their strife. It's time to have a dialogue to understand the challenges we face.  What better way to understand their cause if you can converse with someone who attended those rallies?  


If white supremacy has any validity, it's a good thing to hear it in  providing some understanding.  In the past I recalled Craner expressing his opinion on the matter.  If he attended those rallies it's a good thing to provide insight toward their cause.




Good try to clean up your previous post. It's not working. 


  Your implying Craner is a White Supremacist. Why would you think he attented those rallies? 


 From your previous post.


"I really hope someone here would step up to the plate as I'm curiously looking forward to having a debate with a white supremacist on such matters."


 It's one thing to condemm the violence it's another to slander someones name. Who else are you talking about? Have the guts to slander them by name.


 




I have attended several communist meetings being invited by my friend who is an avid supporter.  Does it make me a communist? No, just curious to their plight.  Nothing wrong with seeking understanding to various political agendas. By the way, she's still my friend. Like those who support communism, those supporting white supremacy plight do not consider it a slanderous cause.




Your changing your point. You implied Craner was a white supremacist not that he was an innocent bystander watching the events. You implied other posters on this board were White Supermacists and wanted to hear their point of view. So ridiculous. 


 I agree with Art that White Suprmacists equal BLM. Both seperate us instead of bring us together. Your post did the same.


 Don't get you have a friend who is a communist point. That's not what you implied.Your changing the goal posts.




You can read into it anyway you want.  What I'm seeking is an open dialogue which I'm not likely to get.  




For an open dialogue that you want you would need white supremacits on this board to have one. I don't think you have any and I find it pretty disgraceful that just because someone has a different point of view that implication was made. 


 You don't seem to want to acknowlege that but that's how it comes off to me. Reread your original post and tell me how I'm mistaken. 


I think your a good person Lauren but I think you were very wrong here. 




not to get too involved here but if you read how craner equates the "libs" and the "Yes board Libs" with the extreme left you might be a little less offended at laurens post

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 2:22PM #58
newinn
Posts: 33,886

Aug 13, 2017 -- 2:03PM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:44PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:39PM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:31PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:13PM, yank0428 wrote:


White House: Trump's condemnation includes 'white supremacists, KKK, neo-**** and all extremist groups'


www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/...


 I'm sure not good enough for the libs. Nothing is.


 He should have specified the ****'s and White Supremacists but the other side wasn't there seeking peace either. Both sides were carring weapons. It's why violence erupts at these things. Freedom of speech is one thing but nobody should be allowed to be there that is carring anything that can be used as a weapon and no masks should be allowed either. Protest peacefully or not at all.


 3 people died because of this and many more injured.




Hi Yank, I'm a pretty moderate guy. But it isn't good enough because the N@zis are trying to align themselves with Trump. Which is why Trump should make it clear to them and say those words himself that the White House released in a statement. I do agree anything that can be used as a weapon shouldn't be allowed including masks, pepper spray, helmets and shields. 




I agree he should have singled them out by name. That guy David Duke is a disgrace and he should call him out but the other side weren't angels and he knows it. He should be smart enough to know what to say. He did say it but wasn't clear enough. He gave them an opening and they took it. 




By the way, I don't believe Trump is Duke supporter.  Like many politicans, he doesn't want to offend those who support him.  Trump's agenda in ridding MS13 is commendable.




 He should make it perfecly clear he doesn't want his support.




I keep saying that I would like to support this guy in some way and we both keep saying how the tweets and the words he speaks are wrong and pretty stupid. At some point I think people need to start feeling that the words and lies he tells reflect who he really is and that's not good

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 2:28PM #59
newinn
Posts: 33,886

Aug 13, 2017 -- 2:18PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 2:06PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:53PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:50PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:39PM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:31PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:13PM, yank0428 wrote:


White House: Trump's condemnation includes 'white supremacists, KKK, neo-**** and all extremist groups'


www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/...


 I'm sure not good enough for the libs. Nothing is.


 He should have specified the ****'s and White Supremacists but the other side wasn't there seeking peace either. Both sides were carring weapons. It's why violence erupts at these things. Freedom of speech is one thing but nobody should be allowed to be there that is carring anything that can be used as a weapon and no masks should be allowed either. Protest peacefully or not at all.


 3 people died because of this and many more injured.




Hi Yank, I'm a pretty moderate guy. But it isn't good enough because the N@zis are trying to align themselves with Trump. Which is why Trump should make it clear to them and say those words himself that the White House released in a statement. I do agree anything that can be used as a weapon shouldn't be allowed including masks, pepper spray, helmets and shields. 




I agree he should have singled them out by name. That guy David Duke is a disgrace and he should call him out but the other side weren't angels and he knows it. He should be smart enough to know what to say. He did say it but wasn't clear enough. He gave them an opening and they took it. 




What Duke said is the main reason why Trump's words have to be more forceful. All he has to say is that Duke and white supremacists aren't aligned with him. People like them don't make America great again. He should call them "Bums" the same way Frank Sinatra called the South African Prime Minister Pieter W. Botha a bum.  




nothing he says will be good enough for you...  Obama invited the BLM scum to the White House and you were giddy over it....




Ly'in Art keeps lying. When will he start apologizing to me? 


If Trump condemns white supremacists I will give him credit, even if that condemnation is late.


Speaking of which.........


Why was there no denouncing of the bombing of the Mosque that happened a few days ago? No threads on here about it either? Is it only terrorism when Muslims do that?  




Stop trying to pivot away from the fact that you support BLM, a terrorist group....




If you're so offended at lauren's characterization of craner, why do you keep saying Max supports BLM? You know damn well that Max doesn't support a terrorist group anymore than you and craner are white supremists although I find your "HATRED" of liberals pretty offensive

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 2:37PM #60
ArtVandelay
Posts: 34,732

Aug 13, 2017 -- 2:28PM, newinn wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 2:18PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 2:06PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:53PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:50PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:39PM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:31PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:13PM, yank0428 wrote:


White House: Trump's condemnation includes 'white supremacists, KKK, neo-**** and all extremist groups'


www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/...


 I'm sure not good enough for the libs. Nothing is.


 He should have specified the ****'s and White Supremacists but the other side wasn't there seeking peace either. Both sides were carring weapons. It's why violence erupts at these things. Freedom of speech is one thing but nobody should be allowed to be there that is carring anything that can be used as a weapon and no masks should be allowed either. Protest peacefully or not at all.


 3 people died because of this and many more injured.




Hi Yank, I'm a pretty moderate guy. But it isn't good enough because the N@zis are trying to align themselves with Trump. Which is why Trump should make it clear to them and say those words himself that the White House released in a statement. I do agree anything that can be used as a weapon shouldn't be allowed including masks, pepper spray, helmets and shields. 




I agree he should have singled them out by name. That guy David Duke is a disgrace and he should call him out but the other side weren't angels and he knows it. He should be smart enough to know what to say. He did say it but wasn't clear enough. He gave them an opening and they took it. 




What Duke said is the main reason why Trump's words have to be more forceful. All he has to say is that Duke and white supremacists aren't aligned with him. People like them don't make America great again. He should call them "Bums" the same way Frank Sinatra called the South African Prime Minister Pieter W. Botha a bum.  




nothing he says will be good enough for you...  Obama invited the BLM scum to the White House and you were giddy over it....




Ly'in Art keeps lying. When will he start apologizing to me? 


If Trump condemns white supremacists I will give him credit, even if that condemnation is late.


Speaking of which.........


Why was there no denouncing of the bombing of the Mosque that happened a few days ago? No threads on here about it either? Is it only terrorism when Muslims do that?  




Stop trying to pivot away from the fact that you support BLM, a terrorist group....




If you're so offended at lauren's characterization of craner, why do you keep saying Max supports BLM? You know damn well that Max doesn't support a terrorist group anymore than you and craner are white supremists although I find your "HATRED" of liberals pretty offensive




its the irony new...  Max won't condemn BLM....  terror and hate is terror and hate, whether it results in one death (like the supremists yesterday), several deaths (the many cops killed by the BLM movement) or several million (Hitler)....


now one can say BLM never directly killed any cops but you can say the same about the white groups yesterday, I doubt you'll find one group supporting that driver...  but it's the rhetoric on both sides that causes the violence, so the white groups are guilty of the murder yesterday just like BLM is guilty of murder also....   evil is evil, whether it leads to one death or millions....

Page 6 of 154  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 154 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Sport of Politics ‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum