Network Forums Sport of Politics ‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 4 of 149  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 149 Next
‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’
2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:10PM #31
Max
Posts: 42,830

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:02PM, Based Boardroomjimmy wrote:


no mention of antifa either. Also can't ingore the fact regardless of your opinions or feelings of the alt-right or "n2zis" they had a constitutionally protected right as well as a federal court order to be allowed to be there. The city and the police were either ill prepared to handle a demonstration that was months in the making or they willfully let the rioting happen. If you watch the many live streams of the events you will clearly see the police did nothing to seperate the two factions and you can also clearly see that antifa was 100% the instigators. The ACLU of Virginia even tweeted out before the events took place that police were given stand down orders.



The first amendment is the bedrock of our country and our freedom. When the state doesn't uphold their sworn duty to protect it then what happened in Cville yesterday is exactly what you can expect. The blood of the dead is the hands of the Mayor, vice mayor, police chief and governor. 




The Police gave the order for the N@zi's to disperse. All violence is wrong. But on one side you have White Supremacists aka N@zi's going to a town spewing hate and on the other side their were counter protesters fighting that hate. White Supremacists EVEN ATTACKED Pastors who weren't bothering anyone. 

.
2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:13PM #32
yank0428
Posts: 16,991

White House: Trump's condemnation includes 'white supremacists, KKK, neo-**** and all extremist groups'


www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/...


 I'm sure not good enough for the libs. Nothing is.


 He should have specified the ****'s and White Supremacists but the other side wasn't there seeking peace either. Both sides were carring weapons. It's why violence erupts at these things. Freedom of speech is one thing but nobody should be allowed to be there that is carring anything that can be used as a weapon and no masks should be allowed either. Protest peacefully or not at all.


 3 people died because of this and many more injured.

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:15PM #33
laurenfrances
Posts: 32,174

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:02PM, Based Boardroomjimmy wrote:


no mention of antifa either. Also can't ingore the fact regardless of your opinions or feelings of the alt-right or "n2zis" they had a constitutionally protected right as well as a federal court order to be allowed to be there. The city and the police were either ill prepared to handle a demonstration that was months in the making or they willfully let the rioting happen. If you watch the many live streams of the events you will clearly see the police did nothing to seperate the two factions and you can also clearly see that antifa was 100% the instigators. The ACLU of Virginia even tweeted out before the events took place that police were given stand down orders.



The first amendment is the bedrock of our country and our freedom. When the state doesn't uphold their sworn duty to protect it then what happened in Cville yesterday is exactly what you can expect. The blood of the dead is the hands of the Mayor, vice mayor, police chief and governor. 




Yes, uncomfortable or otherwise they have every right to march in stating their issues.  The day that is prohibited would be a stain to our constitution. Thus my reason for a dialogue as it pertains to Alt right concerns...why skirt the issue.  What better way to have a discussion than with a alt- right supporters.

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:21PM #34
laurenfrances
Posts: 32,174

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:03PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:11AM, laurenfrances wrote:


I wonder if any posters here went to the rally. If Craner or anyone attended I hope they shared their experience. Those alt right conservatives bearing shields, helmets, and weaponry looks well prepared to take on the challenges of their convictions. Good to see they are no longer hiding beneath the sheets.


I really hope someone here would step up to the plate as I'm curiously looking forward to having a debate with a white supremacist on such matters.




its disgusting that you would slander a good man like Craner....  




Those supporters don't believe their plight is slanderous.  I have friends with various views that I don't partake...yet a dialogue is on the table to have an honest discussion to the matter. 

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:21PM #35
Based Boardroomjimmy
Posts: 5,461

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:15PM, laurenfrances wrote:


why shirt the issue




because constitutional rights were violated and people are dead because the city and state didn't do their job. 

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:22PM #36
Based Boardroomjimmy
Posts: 5,461

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:10PM, Max wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:02PM, Based Boardroomjimmy wrote:


no mention of antifa either. Also can't ingore the fact regardless of your opinions or feelings of the alt-right or "n2zis" they had a constitutionally protected right as well as a federal court order to be allowed to be there. The city and the police were either ill prepared to handle a demonstration that was months in the making or they willfully let the rioting happen. If you watch the many live streams of the events you will clearly see the police did nothing to seperate the two factions and you can also clearly see that antifa was 100% the instigators. The ACLU of Virginia even tweeted out before the events took place that police were given stand down orders.



The first amendment is the bedrock of our country and our freedom. When the state doesn't uphold their sworn duty to protect it then what happened in Cville yesterday is exactly what you can expect. The blood of the dead is the hands of the Mayor, vice mayor, police chief and governor. 




The Police gave the order for the N@zi's to disperse. All violence is wrong. But on one side you have White Supremacists aka N@zi's going to a town spewing hate and on the other side their were counter protesters fighting that hate. White Supremacists EVEN ATTACKED Pastors who weren't bothering anyone. 




watch the live streams. there's several archived on youtube. visit the acluva twitter page. you'll see I am right.

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:22PM #37
yank0428
Posts: 16,991

Aug 13, 2017 -- 11:30AM, laurenfrances wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 11:19AM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 10:59AM, laurenfrances wrote:


I didn't make any opinions about white supremacy.  Just curious if anyone here attended those rallies to provide insight. Their passion and strife is front and center. Before anyone jump down their throats, it's cruical to understand their plight and struggles. Why is it so complicated to find some answers?


White supremacist or otherwise, many suppporting their cause has been overt about their strife. It's time to have a dialogue to understand the challenges we face.  What better way to understand their cause if you can converse with someone who attended those rallies?  


If white supremacy has any validity, it's a good thing to hear it in  providing some understanding.  In the past I recalled Craner expressing his opinion on the matter.  If he attended those rallies it's a good thing to provide insight toward their cause.




Good try to clean up your previous post. It's not working. 


  Your implying Craner is a White Supremacist. Why would you think he attented those rallies? 


 From your previous post.


"I really hope someone here would step up to the plate as I'm curiously looking forward to having a debate with a white supremacist on such matters."


 It's one thing to condemm the violence it's another to slander someones name. Who else are you talking about? Have the guts to slander them by name.


 




I have attended several communist meetings being invited by my friend who is an avid supporter.  Does it make me a communist? No, just curious to their plight.  Nothing wrong with seeking understanding to various political agendas. By the way, she's still my friend. Like those who support communism, those supporting white supremacy plight do not consider it a slanderous cause.




Your changing your point. You implied Craner was a white supremacist not that he was an innocent bystander watching the events. You implied other posters on this board were White Supermacists and wanted to hear their point of view. So ridiculous. 


 I agree with Art that White Suprmacists equal BLM. Both seperate us instead of bring us together. Your post did the same.


 Don't get you have a friend who is a communist point. That's not what you implied.Your changing the goal posts.

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:31PM #38
Max
Posts: 42,830

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:13PM, yank0428 wrote:


White House: Trump's condemnation includes 'white supremacists, KKK, neo-**** and all extremist groups'


www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/...


 I'm sure not good enough for the libs. Nothing is.


 He should have specified the ****'s and White Supremacists but the other side wasn't there seeking peace either. Both sides were carring weapons. It's why violence erupts at these things. Freedom of speech is one thing but nobody should be allowed to be there that is carring anything that can be used as a weapon and no masks should be allowed either. Protest peacefully or not at all.


 3 people died because of this and many more injured.




Hi Yank, I'm a pretty moderate guy. But it isn't good enough because the N@zis are trying to align themselves with Trump. Which is why Trump should make it clear to them and say those words himself that the White House released in a statement. I do agree anything that can be used as a weapon shouldn't be allowed including masks, pepper spray, helmets and shields. 

.
2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:34PM #39
laurenfrances
Posts: 32,174

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:21PM, Based Boardroomjimmy wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:15PM, laurenfrances wrote:


why shirt the issue




because constitutional rights were violated and people are dead because the city and state didn't do their job. 




what you said was correct. Alt-right has the Constitution on their side. Let them march and save the diatribe for debates without weaponry. However you didn't answer the question ....why skirt the issue on this forum of wanting a dialogue as it relates to Alt-right movement.  it seems bringing it up for a genuine debate is slanderous

2 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2017 - 1:37PM #40
laurenfrances
Posts: 32,174

Aug 13, 2017 -- 1:22PM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 11:30AM, laurenfrances wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 11:19AM, yank0428 wrote:


Aug 13, 2017 -- 10:59AM, laurenfrances wrote:


I didn't make any opinions about white supremacy.  Just curious if anyone here attended those rallies to provide insight. Their passion and strife is front and center. Before anyone jump down their throats, it's cruical to understand their plight and struggles. Why is it so complicated to find some answers?


White supremacist or otherwise, many suppporting their cause has been overt about their strife. It's time to have a dialogue to understand the challenges we face.  What better way to understand their cause if you can converse with someone who attended those rallies?  


If white supremacy has any validity, it's a good thing to hear it in  providing some understanding.  In the past I recalled Craner expressing his opinion on the matter.  If he attended those rallies it's a good thing to provide insight toward their cause.




Good try to clean up your previous post. It's not working. 


  Your implying Craner is a White Supremacist. Why would you think he attented those rallies? 


 From your previous post.


"I really hope someone here would step up to the plate as I'm curiously looking forward to having a debate with a white supremacist on such matters."


 It's one thing to condemm the violence it's another to slander someones name. Who else are you talking about? Have the guts to slander them by name.


 




I have attended several communist meetings being invited by my friend who is an avid supporter.  Does it make me a communist? No, just curious to their plight.  Nothing wrong with seeking understanding to various political agendas. By the way, she's still my friend. Like those who support communism, those supporting white supremacy plight do not consider it a slanderous cause.




Your changing your point. You implied Craner was a white supremacist not that he was an innocent bystander watching the events. You implied other posters on this board were White Supermacists and wanted to hear their point of view. So ridiculous. 


 I agree with Art that White Suprmacists equal BLM. Both seperate us instead of bring us together. Your post did the same.


 Don't get you have a friend who is a communist point. That's not what you implied.Your changing the goal posts.




You can read into it anyway you want.  What I'm seeking is an open dialogue which I'm not likely to get.  

Page 4 of 149  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 149 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Sport of Politics ‘The alt-right is a terrorist movement’
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum