Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
Bannon
2 months ago  ::  Sep 14, 2017 - 3:58PM #41
ArtVandelay
Posts: 28,436

Sep 14, 2017 -- 11:16AM, MAX wrote:


Sep 14, 2017 -- 9:32AM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Max will call this man an Uncle Tom because of the color of his skin, I say he makes sense...




Actually Max wouldn't say anything of the sort because he didn't watch the video. But Art would use Max as an excuse so that Art can call that man an Uncle Tom in a round about way. 




you won't watch because you can't handle the truth...

2 months ago  ::  Sep 14, 2017 - 5:39PM #42
MajorYankFan
Posts: 23,299

Sep 14, 2017 -- 3:58PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Sep 14, 2017 -- 11:16AM, MAX wrote:


Sep 14, 2017 -- 9:32AM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Max will call this man an Uncle Tom because of the color of his skin, I say he makes sense...




Actually Max wouldn't say anything of the sort because he didn't watch the video. But Art would use Max as an excuse so that Art can call that man an Uncle Tom in a round about way. 




you won't watch because you can't handle the truth...




You are right Comrade Art Marx when you properly claim that


con artists cannot handle the truth.  The truth is like handling


kriptonite for con artists.  BTW.........unless he has


changed recently, Uncle Larry was making money carrying the


water for white supremacists for years.


2 months ago  ::  Sep 15, 2017 - 8:53AM #43
MAX
Posts: 34,296

Sep 14, 2017 -- 3:48PM, yank0428 wrote:


Sep 14, 2017 -- 3:16PM, MAX wrote:


Sep 14, 2017 -- 3:05PM, yank0428 wrote:


Sep 14, 2017 -- 2:57PM, MAX wrote:


Sep 14, 2017 -- 2:42PM, yank0428 wrote:


Sep 14, 2017 -- 1:41PM, prof. quiz wrote:


Sep 14, 2017 -- 12:52PM, yank0428 wrote:


Seems pretty diverse



Yeah, I have read some Jewish leaders like him and others feel that he is a racist. Still, his ex wifes remarks are troubling and who would know more about his private thoughts than her?





I think he's far right but it seems most who label him that don't like him because of that. Have to admit calling people racist is thrown around to easily.


 Ex wife I can't expext her to heap praise. He hires Jews .




Maybe that's a front. His quote speaks for itself. 




He also said this.


Trump’s new campaign chief denies that the alt-right is inherently racist. He describes its ideology as “nationalist,” though not necessarily white nationalist. Likening its approach to that of European nationalist parties such as France’s National Front, he says, “If you look at the identity movements over there in Europe, I think a lot of [them] are really ‘Polish identity’ or ‘German identity,’ not racial identity. It’s more identity toward a nation-state or their people as a nation.” (Never mind that National Front founder Jean Marie Le Pen has been fined in France for “inciting racial hatred.”)


Bannon dismisses the alt-right’s appeal to racists as happenstance. “Look, are there some people that are white nationalists that are attracted to some of the philosophies of the alt-right? Maybe,” he says. “Are there some people that are anti-Semitic that are attracted? Maybe. Right? Maybe some people are attracted to the alt-right that are homophobes, right? But that’s just like, there are certain elements of the progressive left and the hard left that attract certain elements.”


 I'm not crazy about Bannon. Thought he was to divisive, not flexable which is needed to get things done but I'm all for America first. I know minorities who feel the same. Doesn't make us racist.  We hate the KKK and White Supremacists just think we need to look after Americans first. All Americans. 




He seems to have a different definition of the words alt-right. Just to make it clear. I don't consider you a Con or alt-right. I also never saw anything you posted that would make me think that you're a racist. America first, I agree.


But with some people it's White America first and the rest can go to hell. People with that kind of hateful thinking don't represent American values.   




I know you weren't going there Max I just think it's thrown out there to easily. If your for a secure boarder which I know you are to, if a wall is included your considered a racist by some .A lot of other example I could list. I think Bannon is very divisive but not sure he's what so many claim he is. Trump also.


 I think most America first type want to help other countries just feel that they have taken a back seat in ours. All for helping the disadvantaged but helping Countries like Pakiistan irrates me. Rather it be spent here on those needing it. All for legal immigration but it should be legal and enforced.Not talking about the Dreamers. 


 If someone posted something he said that is clear cut I'd change my opinion. Just think it's a nasty thing to throw out there is it's not concrete. Up there with a rapist and pedophile in my book.




If Bannon called himself a Conservative I have no problem with that. That's what most of the far right extremist call themselves. There's nothing wrong with that, they are just fellow Americans who I disagree with. But when he says his media outlet is a platform for the Alt-Right, well that causes red flags to go up.  

.
2 months ago  ::  Sep 15, 2017 - 11:29AM #44
yank0428
Posts: 13,300

Sep 15, 2017 -- 8:53AM, MAX wrote:


Sep 14, 2017 -- 3:48PM, yank0428 wrote:


Sep 14, 2017 -- 3:16PM, MAX wrote:


Sep 14, 2017 -- 3:05PM, yank0428 wrote:


Sep 14, 2017 -- 2:57PM, MAX wrote:


Sep 14, 2017 -- 2:42PM, yank0428 wrote:


Sep 14, 2017 -- 1:41PM, prof. quiz wrote:


Sep 14, 2017 -- 12:52PM, yank0428 wrote:


Seems pretty diverse



Yeah, I have read some Jewish leaders like him and others feel that he is a racist. Still, his ex wifes remarks are troubling and who would know more about his private thoughts than her?





I think he's far right but it seems most who label him that don't like him because of that. Have to admit calling people racist is thrown around to easily.


 Ex wife I can't expext her to heap praise. He hires Jews .




Maybe that's a front. His quote speaks for itself. 




He also said this.


Trump’s new campaign chief denies that the alt-right is inherently racist. He describes its ideology as “nationalist,” though not necessarily white nationalist. Likening its approach to that of European nationalist parties such as France’s National Front, he says, “If you look at the identity movements over there in Europe, I think a lot of [them] are really ‘Polish identity’ or ‘German identity,’ not racial identity. It’s more identity toward a nation-state or their people as a nation.” (Never mind that National Front founder Jean Marie Le Pen has been fined in France for “inciting racial hatred.”)


Bannon dismisses the alt-right’s appeal to racists as happenstance. “Look, are there some people that are white nationalists that are attracted to some of the philosophies of the alt-right? Maybe,” he says. “Are there some people that are anti-Semitic that are attracted? Maybe. Right? Maybe some people are attracted to the alt-right that are homophobes, right? But that’s just like, there are certain elements of the progressive left and the hard left that attract certain elements.”


 I'm not crazy about Bannon. Thought he was to divisive, not flexable which is needed to get things done but I'm all for America first. I know minorities who feel the same. Doesn't make us racist.  We hate the KKK and White Supremacists just think we need to look after Americans first. All Americans. 




He seems to have a different definition of the words alt-right. Just to make it clear. I don't consider you a Con or alt-right. I also never saw anything you posted that would make me think that you're a racist. America first, I agree.


But with some people it's White America first and the rest can go to hell. People with that kind of hateful thinking don't represent American values.   




I know you weren't going there Max I just think it's thrown out there to easily. If your for a secure boarder which I know you are to, if a wall is included your considered a racist by some .A lot of other example I could list. I think Bannon is very divisive but not sure he's what so many claim he is. Trump also.


 I think most America first type want to help other countries just feel that they have taken a back seat in ours. All for helping the disadvantaged but helping Countries like Pakiistan irrates me. Rather it be spent here on those needing it. All for legal immigration but it should be legal and enforced.Not talking about the Dreamers. 


 If someone posted something he said that is clear cut I'd change my opinion. Just think it's a nasty thing to throw out there is it's not concrete. Up there with a rapist and pedophile in my book.




If Bannon called himself a Conservative I have no problem with that. That's what most of the far right extremist call themselves. There's nothing wrong with that, they are just fellow Americans who I disagree with. But when he says his media outlet is a platform for the Alt-Right, well that causes red flags to go up.  




I get that. I would say he's far right just don't like the other labels without proof. His own words would be proof.


Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum