Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
2017 Yankees
1 year ago  ::  Oct 17, 2017 - 8:55PM #1
newinn
Posts: 31,553
'61 was loaded with my childhood heroes

'78 was the greatest comeback in baseball history

'96 & 98 were great teams and fun after a long drought

But win or lose from here on out this is my favorite season in 57 years of being a Yankee fan and the excitement generated by these kids is why I've been screaming about getting younger for the last 5 years
1 year ago  ::  Oct 17, 2017 - 9:01PM #2
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 74,141

This team is amazing! 

1 year ago  ::  Oct 17, 2017 - 9:04PM #3
newinn
Posts: 31,553

Oct 17, 2017 -- 9:01PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


This team is amazing! 




you bet. They're having a blast

1 year ago  ::  Oct 17, 2017 - 9:09PM #4
luvdayanks
Posts: 25,036

Oct 17, 2017 -- 9:04PM, newinn wrote:


Oct 17, 2017 -- 9:01PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


This team is amazing! 




you bet. They're having a blast




I love Frazier'a emotions, it was like watching  the little league world series  he played in

1 year ago  ::  Oct 17, 2017 - 9:11PM #5
newinn
Posts: 31,553

Oct 17, 2017 -- 9:09PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Oct 17, 2017 -- 9:04PM, newinn wrote:


Oct 17, 2017 -- 9:01PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


This team is amazing! 




you bet. They're having a blast




I love Frazier'a emotions, it was like watching  the little league world series  he played in




The guy has been teriffic.The run the bases hard, they show tons of sincere emotion. Love this team

1 year ago  ::  Oct 17, 2017 - 9:14PM #6
Lola
Posts: 21,848
Now your going to make me cry.
1 year ago  ::  Oct 17, 2017 - 9:15PM #7
luvdayanks
Posts: 25,036

Oct 17, 2017 -- 9:11PM, newinn wrote:


Oct 17, 2017 -- 9:09PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Oct 17, 2017 -- 9:04PM, newinn wrote:


Oct 17, 2017 -- 9:01PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


This team is amazing! 




you bet. They're having a blast




I love Frazier'a emotions, it was like watching  the little league world series  he played in




The guy has been teriffic.The run the bases hard, they show tons of sincere emotion. Love this team




And they're  going to be  around  for  a long time  and are only  going  to get better . 

1 year ago  ::  Oct 17, 2017 - 9:18PM #8
newinn
Posts: 31,553

Oct 17, 2017 -- 9:15PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Oct 17, 2017 -- 9:11PM, newinn wrote:


Oct 17, 2017 -- 9:09PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Oct 17, 2017 -- 9:04PM, newinn wrote:


Oct 17, 2017 -- 9:01PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


This team is amazing! 




you bet. They're having a blast




I love Frazier'a emotions, it was like watching  the little league world series  he played in




The guy has been teriffic.The run the bases hard, they show tons of sincere emotion. Love this team




And they're  going to be  around  for  a long time  and are only  going  to get better . 




with more kids coming to give them more spark

1 year ago  ::  Oct 17, 2017 - 10:31PM #9
qwik3457
Posts: 11,389

We are not now that strength which in old days 


Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are; 


One equal temper of heroic hearts, 


Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will 


To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
1 year ago  ::  Oct 17, 2017 - 10:36PM #10
theBaron
Posts: 1,781

Oct 17, 2017 -- 8:55PM, newinn wrote:

'61 was loaded with my childhood heroes

'78 was the greatest comeback in baseball history

'96 & 98 were great teams and fun after a long drought

But win or lose from here on out this is my favorite season in 57 years of being a Yankee fan and the excitement generated by these kids is why I've been screaming about getting younger for the last 5 years



Wow !!  ..you can say that again !!! a great season ...a great future ....the Tradition continues.

"it's when the Yankees score eight runs in the first inning .....and then slowly pull away"
Yankees owner Jacob Ruppert , on a perfect afternoon at Yankee Stadium.
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum