Network Forums Sport of Politics First charges filed in Mueller investigation
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 9 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
First charges filed in Mueller investigation
9 months ago  ::  Jan 29, 2018 - 12:52PM #81
MajorYankFan
Posts: 29,167


Typical Democrat answer.  When you know the other person is right, just ignore it.


[/quote]

You think your post was ignored, it wasn't. The facts are what you consider meddling is irrelevant. The Intel community and for that matter anyone with common sense doesn't go by what you "consider" on that topic. But you just showed typical Con comprehension and mindset. You think you're right, but in reality you're wrong but you'll continue to think you're right regardless of the facts. 


[/quote]


Now NW is into right-wing ebonics.




9 months ago  ::  Jan 29, 2018 - 1:09PM #82
ArtVandelay
Posts: 31,096

Jan 29, 2018 -- 12:43PM, Max wrote:



You think your post was ignored, it wasn't. The facts are what you consider meddling is irrelevant. The Intel community and for that matter anyone with common sense doesn't go by what you "consider" on that topic. But you just showed typical Con comprehension and mindset. You think you're right, but in reality you're wrong but you'll continue to think you're right regardless of the facts. 




the next fact you post will be your first

9 months ago  ::  Jan 29, 2018 - 1:18PM #83
Max
Posts: 39,853

Jan 29, 2018 -- 1:09PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Jan 29, 2018 -- 12:43PM, Max wrote:



You think your post was ignored, it wasn't. The facts are what you consider meddling is irrelevant. The Intel community and for that matter anyone with common sense doesn't go by what you "consider" on that topic. But you just showed typical Con comprehension and mindset. You think you're right, but in reality you're wrong but you'll continue to think you're right regardless of the facts. 




the next fact you post will be your first




Stop using my lines. 

.
9 months ago  ::  Jan 29, 2018 - 1:34PM #84
ArtVandelay
Posts: 31,096

Jan 29, 2018 -- 1:18PM, Max wrote:


Jan 29, 2018 -- 1:09PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Jan 29, 2018 -- 12:43PM, Max wrote:



You think your post was ignored, it wasn't. The facts are what you consider meddling is irrelevant. The Intel community and for that matter anyone with common sense doesn't go by what you "consider" on that topic. But you just showed typical Con comprehension and mindset. You think you're right, but in reality you're wrong but you'll continue to think you're right regardless of the facts. 




the next fact you post will be your first




Stop using my lines. 




please provide documentation on this...  I believe that is my line

Page 9 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Sport of Politics First charges filed in Mueller investigation
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum