Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 2 of 10  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
6 months ago  ::  Oct 29, 2017 - 1:24PM #11
ArtVandelay
Posts: 30,086

Oct 29, 2017 -- 1:02PM, Max wrote:


Oct 29, 2017 -- 12:56PM, newinn wrote:


Geeez, let little kids be little kids. Indoctrinating them into Mommy and Daddies political ideology at such a young age seems sad




Exactly. 




dont recall you guys ever objecting to these children of the corn...


m.youtube.com/watch?v=9gtfizIbBDI

6 months ago  ::  Oct 29, 2017 - 2:01PM #12
dixieyank
Posts: 4,558

Oct 29, 2017 -- 12:56PM, newinn wrote:


Geeez, let little kids be little kids. Indoctrinating them into Mommy and Daddies political ideology at such a young age seems sad




There are t(f)ools who have to place their politics in every aspect of their $hitty lives. It's all they have.


6 months ago  ::  Oct 29, 2017 - 2:29PM #13
newinn
Posts: 29,276

Oct 29, 2017 -- 2:01PM, dixieyank wrote:


Oct 29, 2017 -- 12:56PM, newinn wrote:


Geeez, let little kids be little kids. Indoctrinating them into Mommy and Daddies political ideology at such a young age seems sad




There are t(f)ools who have to place their politics in every aspect of their $hitty lives. It's all they have.





valid point Dixie

6 months ago  ::  Oct 29, 2017 - 3:21PM #14
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 68,170

Oct 29, 2017 -- 12:56PM, newinn wrote:


Geeez, let little kids be little kids. Indoctrinating them into Mommy and Daddies political ideology at such a young age seems sad




It is sad ... parents should respect a child's individuality and never try to indoctrinate them into their political ideology.

6 months ago  ::  Oct 29, 2017 - 3:34PM #15
newinn
Posts: 29,276

Oct 29, 2017 -- 3:21PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Oct 29, 2017 -- 12:56PM, newinn wrote:


Geeez, let little kids be little kids. Indoctrinating them into Mommy and Daddies political ideology at such a young age seems sad




It is sad ... parents should respect a child's individuality and never try to indoctrinate them into their political ideology.




Not at such a young age anyway.Let them be kids

6 months ago  ::  Oct 29, 2017 - 3:39PM #16
ArtVandelay
Posts: 30,086

And yet no comments about the Obama Hitler Youth video!  

6 months ago  ::  Oct 29, 2017 - 3:44PM #17
newinn
Posts: 29,276

Oct 29, 2017 -- 3:39PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


And yet no comments about the Obama Hitler Youth video!  




Look Art,when I make a general comment like the one I made, I mean it for all sides. 

6 months ago  ::  Oct 29, 2017 - 3:48PM #18
ArtVandelay
Posts: 30,086

Oct 29, 2017 -- 3:44PM, newinn wrote:


Oct 29, 2017 -- 3:39PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


And yet no comments about the Obama Hitler Youth video!  




Look Art,when I make a general comment like the one I made, I mean it for all sides. 




that video can't be lumped in with those two cute kids...  that video was like watching a horror film or some old 1930s Germany news reels....  I bet those little kids are now grown up and putting on masks and pepper spraying folks who voted for Trump!

6 months ago  ::  Oct 29, 2017 - 3:53PM #19
newinn
Posts: 29,276

Oct 29, 2017 -- 3:48PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Oct 29, 2017 -- 3:44PM, newinn wrote:


Oct 29, 2017 -- 3:39PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


And yet no comments about the Obama Hitler Youth video!  




Look Art,when I make a general comment like the one I made, I mean it for all sides. 




that video can't be lumped in with those two cute kids...  that video was like watching a horror film or some old 1930s Germany news reels....  I bet those little kids are now grown up and putting on masks and pepper spraying folks who voted for Trump!




maybe because they were indoctinated into their parents or schools ideology at a young age. That was my point

6 months ago  ::  Oct 29, 2017 - 4:06PM #20
ArtVandelay
Posts: 30,086

Oct 29, 2017 -- 3:53PM, newinn wrote:


Oct 29, 2017 -- 3:48PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Oct 29, 2017 -- 3:44PM, newinn wrote:


Oct 29, 2017 -- 3:39PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


And yet no comments about the Obama Hitler Youth video!  




Look Art,when I make a general comment like the one I made, I mean it for all sides. 




that video can't be lumped in with those two cute kids...  that video was like watching a horror film or some old 1930s Germany news reels....  I bet those little kids are now grown up and putting on masks and pepper spraying folks who voted for Trump!




maybe because they were indoctinated into their parents or schools ideology at a young age. That was my point




I swear you can see their eyes glowing red if you watch close enough!


but in all honesty should we not raise our kids with the same values we believe in?  I think conservatism is morally superior, I raised my kids that way and they are all productive, successful tax payers....

Page 2 of 10  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum