Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 4 of 10  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
3 weeks ago  ::  Oct 31, 2017 - 1:00PM #31
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 9,068

Oct 29, 2017 -- 12:27PM, MAX wrote:


Thanks children for paying for my soon to be GOP tax cut. Oh, and thanks for paying for the border wall if one is going to be built. 


"Who's going to pay for the wall?!" "Mexico!' "New Mexico!"






They will already pay pay for the stimulus that didn't stimulate, the quantitative easings, and the unfunded liabilities of past administrations.

3 weeks ago  ::  Oct 31, 2017 - 4:04PM #32
NW
Posts: 12,365

Happy Halloween craner!  The first of 8 great Halloweens under President Donald J. Trump.

3 weeks ago  ::  Nov 01, 2017 - 12:47AM #33
craner7
Posts: 19,231
You too NW! God bless our wonderful president
3 weeks ago  ::  Nov 01, 2017 - 7:02AM #34
yankoldfan
Posts: 1,789

God Bless the Russians for getting your Donald elected..  They're the ones you guys should be handing out awards to.. Just in case you guys haven't been paying any attention to anyone except Fake Fox News you would know this, the unraveling is starting to take place.. You can put your head under a rock for only so long, pretty soon it's going to start to hurt...

3 weeks ago  ::  Nov 01, 2017 - 10:00AM #35
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 9,068

Nov 1, 2017 -- 7:02AM, yankoldfan wrote:


God Bless the Russians for getting your Donald elected..  They're the ones you guys should be handing out awards to.. Just in case you guys haven't been paying any attention to anyone except Fake Fox News you would know this, the unraveling is starting to take place.. You can put your head under a rock for only so long, pretty soon it's going to start to hurt...




FOX was the only channel making a big deal about Wikileaks.  I think Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Donna Brazile hurt her more with her base than Wikileaks

3 weeks ago  ::  Nov 01, 2017 - 10:35AM #36
yankoldfan
Posts: 1,789

Nov 1, 2017 -- 10:00AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Nov 1, 2017 -- 7:02AM, yankoldfan wrote:


God Bless the Russians for getting your Donald elected..  They're the ones you guys should be handing out awards to.. Just in case you guys haven't been paying any attention to anyone except Fake Fox News you would know this, the unraveling is starting to take place.. You can put your head under a rock for only so long, pretty soon it's going to start to hurt...




FOX was the only channel making a big deal about Wikileaks.  I think Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Donna Brazile hurt her more with her base than Wikileaks




You can twist the facts, you can lie about everything that's pretty much public, but the fact that Donalds cronies are getting in hotter water every day just proves that the blame comes directly from Donald and his campaign committee that they used everything they could use from the Russians, and Wikileaks to put BS on FB, Tweeter, Fox News, etc.. to get Hillary defeated.. How blind are you people...

3 weeks ago  ::  Nov 01, 2017 - 12:29PM #37
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 9,068

Nov 1, 2017 -- 10:35AM, yankoldfan wrote:


Nov 1, 2017 -- 10:00AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Nov 1, 2017 -- 7:02AM, yankoldfan wrote:


God Bless the Russians for getting your Donald elected..  They're the ones you guys should be handing out awards to.. Just in case you guys haven't been paying any attention to anyone except Fake Fox News you would know this, the unraveling is starting to take place.. You can put your head under a rock for only so long, pretty soon it's going to start to hurt...




FOX was the only channel making a big deal about Wikileaks.  I think Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Donna Brazile hurt her more with her base than Wikileaks




You can twist the facts, you can lie about everything that's pretty much public, but the fact that Donalds cronies are getting in hotter water every day just proves that the blame comes directly from Donald and his campaign committee that they used everything they could use from the Russians, and Wikileaks to put BS on FB, Tweeter, Fox News, etc.. to get Hillary defeated.. How blind are you people...




I would have voted for Christie as much as I hate him.  I held my nose for Donald Trump and if you look back at my pre-election posts I was more concerned about the Senate than the Presidency which everyone assumed the Republicans would definitely lose control.  I used to post that Trump won't be so bad because he needs Congress to pass policy.  I was a proud never Hillary.

3 weeks ago  ::  Nov 02, 2017 - 8:22AM #38
NW
Posts: 12,365

Nov 1, 2017 -- 10:35AM, yankoldfan wrote:


Nov 1, 2017 -- 10:00AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Nov 1, 2017 -- 7:02AM, yankoldfan wrote:


God Bless the Russians for getting your Donald elected..  They're the ones you guys should be handing out awards to.. Just in case you guys haven't been paying any attention to anyone except Fake Fox News you would know this, the unraveling is starting to take place.. You can put your head under a rock for only so long, pretty soon it's going to start to hurt...




FOX was the only channel making a big deal about Wikileaks.  I think Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Donna Brazile hurt her more with her base than Wikileaks




You can twist the facts, you can lie about everything that's pretty much public, but the fact that Donalds cronies are getting in hotter water every day just proves that the blame comes directly from Donald and his campaign committee that they used everything they could use from the Russians, and Wikileaks to put BS on FB, Tweeter, Fox News, etc.. to get Hillary defeated.. How blind are you people...




Why on earth would a candidate not use THE TRUTH to win an election, no matter who discovered it?  Hillary suffered consequences of her own and her own party's actions.

3 weeks ago  ::  Nov 02, 2017 - 8:40AM #39
newinn
Posts: 28,480

More than any of the many campaign speeches Trump gave that made my skin crawl, when he stood at a podium and invited russia to hack sites to get information on Hilary was the worst. I had considered voting for Trump until that moment. 

3 weeks ago  ::  Nov 02, 2017 - 8:48AM #40
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 9,068

Nov 2, 2017 -- 8:40AM, newinn wrote:


More than any of the many campaign speeches Trump gave that made my skin crawl, when he stood at a podium and invited russia to hack sites to get information on Hilary was the worst. I had considered voting for Trump until that moment. 




See I just saw that as a crude joke taunting Hillary for making a conscious effort to bypass the FOIA laws her husband expanded personally with executive order.

Page 4 of 10  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum