Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 6  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Chris Stewart...
3 weeks ago  ::  Nov 03, 2017 - 7:41PM #1
kyloren
Posts: 2,503
What about Chris Stewart For Back Up catcher he has been really good for the Pirates and used to play for the Yankees and pretty good for us as well!
Image result for chris stewart Catcher
3 weeks ago  ::  Nov 03, 2017 - 8:08PM #2
dixieyank
Posts: 4,469

Seriously getting dumber by the post.


3 weeks ago  ::  Nov 03, 2017 - 9:09PM #3
kyloren
Posts: 2,503

Nov 3, 2017 -- 8:08PM, dixieyank wrote:


Seriously getting dumber by the post.





have you watched any of his games for the Pirates? I have he is pretty darn good! May be it is you and your Dumb George Carlin Avatar that is Dumb you ever think about that? if that is not George Carlin then my eyes decieve me my bad. 



the likeness is uncanny...

3 weeks ago  ::  Nov 03, 2017 - 9:20PM #4
newinn
Posts: 28,480

I think we should bring back Chris Carter

3 weeks ago  ::  Nov 03, 2017 - 9:28PM #5
Bats
Posts: 7,280

Nov 3, 2017 -- 8:08PM, dixieyank wrote:


Seriously getting dumber by the post.




LOL...wholeheartedly AGREE! 

3 weeks ago  ::  Nov 03, 2017 - 9:31PM #6
Bats
Posts: 7,280

Nov 3, 2017 -- 9:09PM, kyloren wrote:


Nov 3, 2017 -- 8:08PM, dixieyank wrote:


Seriously getting dumber by the post.





have you watched any of his games for the Pirates? I have he is pretty darn good! May be it is you and your Dumb George Carlin Avatar that is Dumb you ever think about that? if that is not George Carlin then my eyes decieve me my bad. 


the likeness is uncanny...




Dude, you call his avatar dumb?


Yours is a Star Wars character in a New York Yankees Messageboard. 


(LOL) ".....Chris Stewart"

3 weeks ago  ::  Nov 03, 2017 - 9:34PM #7
kyloren
Posts: 2,503

Nov 3, 2017 -- 9:28PM, Bats wrote:


Nov 3, 2017 -- 8:08PM, dixieyank wrote:


Seriously getting dumber by the post.




LOL...wholeheartedly AGREE! 




I am really getting angry with people picking on me I am Human I do Have Feelings. BACK THE F@#K OFF. You guys want to disagree with me feel free do it till the cows come home But dont take It to another level, Dont take It to a personal level.  It Isnt right. 

3 weeks ago  ::  Nov 03, 2017 - 9:37PM #8
kyloren
Posts: 2,503

Last time I checked No one on here had the Yankees even coming close to the Playoffs I was one of the Only ones who believed In them so May be I am not as dumb as you all make me out to be. 

3 weeks ago  ::  Nov 03, 2017 - 10:15PM #9
davis2
Posts: 13,511

Nov 3, 2017 -- 9:34PM, kyloren wrote:


Nov 3, 2017 -- 9:28PM, Bats wrote:


Nov 3, 2017 -- 8:08PM, dixieyank wrote:


Seriously getting dumber by the post.




LOL...wholeheartedly AGREE! 




I am really getting angry with people picking on me I am Human I do Have Feelings. BACK THE F@#K OFF. You guys want to disagree with me feel free do it till the cows come home But dont take It to another level, Dont take It to a personal level.  It Isnt right. 



Get a thicker skin. You do your share of things you shouldn't around here, too. 

3 weeks ago  ::  Nov 03, 2017 - 10:19PM #10
Bats
Posts: 7,280

Nov 3, 2017 -- 9:37PM, kyloren wrote:


Last time I checked No one on here had the Yankees even coming close to the Playoffs I was one of the Only ones who believed In them so May be I am not as dumb as you all make me out to be. 




Uh....hellooooo? I had them in the postseason in January!!!  


Star Wars guy....face the facts. The force is not with you.



(Now go back to Disney World)

Page 1 of 6  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum