Network Forums Yankees Aaron Boone and Hensley Meulens to interview...
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Aaron Boone and Hensley Meulens to interview for Manager next...
1 week ago  ::  Nov 13, 2017 - 1:56PM #1
kyloren
Posts: 2,499

http://nyp.st/2zAbeFs  Post has learned that Boone and Meulens are in next wave of manager interviews








pbs.twimg.com/card_img/93014402747906867...); background-size: cover;">





Two ex-Yankees will be in next round of manager interviews


ORLANDO, Fla. — Aaron Boone and Hensley







1 week ago  ::  Nov 13, 2017 - 2:27PM #2
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 9,056

Hensley Bam Bam Meulens?  Wow, can we get Eric Duncan, Ruben Rivera, andKevin Maas to interview?

1 week ago  ::  Nov 13, 2017 - 2:32PM #3
NYC_Mike7
Posts: 101

Brad Ausmus declined Yankees for manager interview, Per Jon Heymam. None of these candidates pop out to me. Yankees tried to talk to A's manager but where declined by beane. Try calling the angels cashman? Lol.

1 week ago  ::  Nov 13, 2017 - 2:32PM #4
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 67,640

Really digging down into the bottom of the barrel as far as I'm concerned.

1 week ago  ::  Nov 13, 2017 - 2:41PM #5
ArtVandelay
Posts: 28,418

doesn't matter who we hire - all he has to do is handle the press and win the AL East...  anything less would be a failure..  BTW - wit the post season being a giant crapshoot I don't "expect" any manager to win a World Series...

1 week ago  ::  Nov 13, 2017 - 2:44PM #6
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 9,056

Nov 13, 2017 -- 2:41PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


doesn't matter who we hire - all he has to do is handle the press and win the AL East...  anything less would be a failure..  BTW - wit the post season being a giant crapshoot I don't "expect" any manager to win a World Series...




100%, just don't break it or tick off the young players

1 week ago  ::  Nov 13, 2017 - 6:39PM #7
RockinDaBronx
Posts: 4,040

I would like to see Steve Schirripa be given a shot.

1 week ago  ::  Nov 14, 2017 - 2:25PM #8
JonahFalcon
Posts: 23,052
Meulens has been groomed to manage, and he also speaks 5 languages.
1 week ago  ::  Nov 14, 2017 - 4:45PM #9
luvdayanks
Posts: 22,049

Nov 14, 2017 -- 2:25PM, JonahFalcon wrote:

Meulens has been groomed to manage, and he also speaks 5 languages.




So he speaks 5 languages, what does that have to do  with him qualifying  as manager? That should come  in handy  with all those Russian  and French  baseball  players. 

1 week ago  ::  Nov 14, 2017 - 5:09PM #10
newinn
Posts: 28,471

Nov 14, 2017 -- 4:45PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Nov 14, 2017 -- 2:25PM, JonahFalcon wrote:

Meulens has been groomed to manage, and he also speaks 5 languages.




So he speaks 5 languages, what does that have to do  with him qualifying  as manager? That should come  in handy  with all those Russian  and French  baseball  players. 




he's been a bench coach and a hitting coach with Bochy and the Giants for somewhere around 7 years. At least he's worked closely with a well respected manager

Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Yankees Aaron Boone and Hensley Meulens to interview...
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum