Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Stigmatized number 13
1 week ago  ::  Dec 05, 2017 - 10:45AM #1
decaturave
Posts: 19

Will Aaron Boone wear #13?
Or was that # too stigmatized with A Rod disgracing the pinstripes?

1 week ago  ::  Dec 05, 2017 - 11:36AM #2
Lola
Posts: 18,159
Boone wore #19 as a Yankee.... which is now worn by Tanaka
1 week ago  ::  Dec 05, 2017 - 12:19PM #3
Bats
Posts: 7,379

Dec 5, 2017 -- 11:36AM, Lola wrote:

Boone wore #19 as a Yankee.... which is now worn by Tanaka



Psssst...... just go with it. 


Doctor says that a rush to reality can further imbalance the neurotransmitters going to his brain and thus cause very dangerous physical behavior and side effects.


Just say Aaron Boone wore #13. Laughing

1 week ago  ::  Dec 05, 2017 - 2:14PM #4
NW
Posts: 12,470

There is actually surveillance video of him going into the NYY locker room and putting on A-Fraud's jersey.  We can only assume he wanted to see what a talented player's jersey felt like.

7 days ago  ::  Dec 05, 2017 - 4:12PM #5
Cocopugg
Posts: 2,717

Dec 5, 2017 -- 12:19PM, Bats wrote:


Dec 5, 2017 -- 11:36AM, Lola wrote:

Boone wore #19 as a Yankee.... which is now worn by Tanaka



Psssst...... just go with it. 


Doctor says that a rush to reality can further imbalance the neurotransmitters going to his brain and thus cause very dangerous physical behavior and side effects.


Just say Aaron Boone wore #13. 




I hear Yankee management may consider allowing Boone to wear #3, since Hank Aaron broke the Babe's HR record, so it's the "Aaron" clause.

6 days ago  ::  Dec 06, 2017 - 3:16PM #6
ArtVandelay
Posts: 28,629

Dec 5, 2017 -- 4:12PM, Cocopugg wrote:


Dec 5, 2017 -- 12:19PM, Bats wrote:


Dec 5, 2017 -- 11:36AM, Lola wrote:

Boone wore #19 as a Yankee.... which is now worn by Tanaka



Psssst...... just go with it. 


Doctor says that a rush to reality can further imbalance the neurotransmitters going to his brain and thus cause very dangerous physical behavior and side effects.


Just say Aaron Boone wore #13. 




I hear Yankee management may consider allowing Boone to wear #3, since Hank Aaron broke the Babe's HR record, so it's the "Aaron" clause.




he actually took out Ruth's original jersey from a display case at Yankee Stadium and got strawberries all over it...  I think he's already trying to get fired...

6 days ago  ::  Dec 06, 2017 - 5:01PM #7
Cocopugg
Posts: 2,717

Dec 6, 2017 -- 3:16PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Dec 5, 2017 -- 4:12PM, Cocopugg wrote:


Dec 5, 2017 -- 12:19PM, Bats wrote:


Dec 5, 2017 -- 11:36AM, Lola wrote:

Boone wore #19 as a Yankee.... which is now worn by Tanaka



Psssst...... just go with it. 


Doctor says that a rush to reality can further imbalance the neurotransmitters going to his brain and thus cause very dangerous physical behavior and side effects.


Just say Aaron Boone wore #13. 




I hear Yankee management may consider allowing Boone to wear #3, since Hank Aaron broke the Babe's HR record, so it's the "Aaron" clause.




he actually took out Ruth's original jersey from a display case at Yankee Stadium and got strawberries all over it...  I think he's already trying to get fired...




www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq56WnZZPKs

6 days ago  ::  Dec 06, 2017 - 8:43PM #8
laurenfrances
Posts: 30,762

Am I the only one to watch Boone's ceremony on Yes network?  Why all the controveries of the number Boone will wear?  It's #17...and who cares as long as Boone is effective to cohesively bring the team together with one mind set....win!!!!

Always proud to be a Yankee fan.

Photobucket

Photobucket
5 days ago  ::  Dec 07, 2017 - 7:31AM #9
Lola
Posts: 18,159

Dec 6, 2017 -- 8:43PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Am I the only one to watch Boone's ceremony on Yes network?  Why all the controveries of the number Boone will wear?  It's #17...and who cares as long as Boone is effective to cohesively bring the team together with one mind set....win!!!!




At least he didn't take Girardi's #28

5 days ago  ::  Dec 07, 2017 - 10:10AM #10
ArtVandelay
Posts: 28,629

Dec 6, 2017 -- 8:43PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Am I the only one to watch Boone's ceremony on Yes network?  Why all the controveries of the number Boone will wear?  It's #17...and who cares as long as Boone is effective to cohesively bring the team together with one mind set....win!!!!




it was on YES???  I figured either soccer or Nets or The White Shadow was on....

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum