Network Forums Yankees The Tampa Yankees To Be Renamed Tampa Tarpons
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
The Tampa Yankees To Be Renamed Tampa Tarpons
3 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2017 - 10:13AM #1
JT
Posts: 5,075

Josh Norris‏
@jnorris427


The @TampaYankees are now the Tampa Tarpons.

New York Yankees
3 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2017 - 10:25AM #2
JT
Posts: 5,075

New York Yankees
3 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2017 - 10:29AM #3
Bats
Posts: 7,985
Tarpons?

It almost sounds like ....*slap*.....ouch.

Hopefully playing for a team with that name, will give incentive for that player to strive for promotion.
3 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2017 - 11:05AM #4
laurenfrances
Posts: 38,240

Dec 11, 2017 -- 10:29AM, Bats wrote:

Tarpons? It almost sounds like ....*slap*.....ouch. Hopefully playing for a team with that name, will give incentive for that player to strive for promotion.



Ouch!!! It sounds like a women's feminine product....Surprised...Otherwise tarp is a bad omen as it brings thoughts of rainouts.

3 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2017 - 11:26AM #5
kyloren
Posts: 3,520

Dec 11, 2017 -- 11:05AM, laurenfrances wrote:


Dec 11, 2017 -- 10:29AM, Bats wrote:

Tarpons? It almost sounds like ....*slap*.....ouch. Hopefully playing for a team with that name, will give incentive for that player to strive for promotion.



Ouch!!! It sounds like a women's feminine product....Surprised...Otherwise tarp is a bad omen as it brings thoughts of rainouts.




Tarpon is a really big fish from the Gulf Of Mexico I have caught them a bunch of times since I moved down here! they taste great!

3 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2017 - 11:28AM #6
kyloren
Posts: 3,520

3 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2017 - 11:49AM #7
JT
Posts: 5,075

Dec 11, 2017 -- 11:26AM, kyloren wrote:


Tarpon is a really big fish from the Gulf Of Mexico I have caught them a bunch of times since I moved down here! they taste great!




But the Yankees dont catch Tarpon, only Marlin Laughing

New York Yankees
3 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2017 - 11:54AM #8
dixieyank
Posts: 6,073

The Tarpa Tampons... brilliant!


3 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2017 - 12:56PM #9
Cocopugg
Posts: 6,992

As a man, I feel cheated...the Scranton/WB team should as a result, change its name from the Rail Riders to the Rough Riders!

3 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2017 - 7:05PM #10
doubleplay643
Posts: 6,115

Ok, someone let someone into their liquor closet to use that name? I swear I thought I read something closer to a feminine product. lol Maybe this was part of their trade agreement with the Marlins.

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Yankees The Tampa Yankees To Be Renamed Tampa Tarpons
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum