Network Forums Yankees The hidden story of why Stanton is a Yankee
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
The hidden story of why Stanton is a Yankee
10 months ago  ::  Dec 11, 2017 - 8:59PM #1
JonahFalcon
Posts: 23,546

html_removed
10 months ago  ::  Dec 11, 2017 - 9:21PM #2
Cocopugg
Posts: 5,998

Dec 11, 2017 -- 8:59PM, JonahFalcon wrote:





Right, because everyone would rather be a fish all their life, than wear legendary pinstripes. Sealed

10 months ago  ::  Dec 11, 2017 - 9:42PM #3
laurenfrances
Posts: 30,820

As per Sherman.....Stanton was asked ...why not wait another year when Dodgers have the means to trade for you.  He replied...I already waited for 8 years, I cannot wait anymore.

Always proud to be a Yankee fan.

Photobucket

Photobucket
10 months ago  ::  Dec 12, 2017 - 12:17AM #4
Based Boardroomjimmy
Posts: 4,886

Dec 11, 2017 -- 9:42PM, laurenfrances wrote:


As per Sherman.....Stanton was asked ...why not wait another year when Dodgers have the means to trade for you.  He replied...I already waited for 8 years, I cannot wait anymore.




great response. You want men who are hungry to win. We want winners.

10 months ago  ::  Dec 12, 2017 - 6:56AM #5
Patty
Posts: 1,677
Stanton had a no-trade clause and had the right to go wherever he wanted.  And, he decided to leave that nut house and come to the well-run Yankees.
10 months ago  ::  Dec 12, 2017 - 8:07AM #6
Lola
Posts: 21,478

Dec 12, 2017 -- 12:17AM, Based Boardroomjimmy wrote:


Dec 11, 2017 -- 9:42PM, laurenfrances wrote:


As per Sherman.....Stanton was asked ...why not wait another year when Dodgers have the means to trade for you.  He replied...I already waited for 8 years, I cannot wait anymore.




great response. You want men who are hungry to win. We want winners.




And he wants to be A Yankee!

10 months ago  ::  Dec 12, 2017 - 8:35AM #7
Lola
Posts: 21,478

Dec 12, 2017 -- 6:56AM, Patty wrote:

Stanton had a no-trade clause and had the right to go wherever he wanted. And, he decided to leave that nut house and come to the well-run Yankees.



Watching Boonie on Giancarlo... he wants to be a part of...happy to be on a team that's ready to win.

10 months ago  ::  Dec 12, 2017 - 9:00AM #8
101wins
Posts: 843

All you people responding to this "Hidden Story" would you tell me what was "Hidden" in this since this was being mentioned in the news for quite a while already????????? Just another idiot attempt to up his post count!!!!! I guess it works because he has a big number of posts and just maybe there is  the possibility something important might have slipped in between the lines........Not much chance of that from his source!!!!!!

10 months ago  ::  Dec 12, 2017 - 11:15AM #9
ArtVandelay
Posts: 31,096

Dec 11, 2017 -- 8:59PM, JonahFalcon wrote:



html_removed



doesn't Stanton have an opt out in 3 years?  How could they have made him a "Marlin for Life"

10 months ago  ::  Dec 12, 2017 - 3:02PM #10
JonahFalcon
Posts: 23,546

Hence calling them on their bluff.

Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Yankees The hidden story of why Stanton is a Yankee
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum