Jump Menu:
Post Reply
You own this libs....
7 months ago  ::  Feb 13, 2018 - 10:10AM #1
ArtVandelay
Posts: 31,096
Liberal press gushing all over North Korea and the zombie cheerleaders....  bashing our great VP Pence....

Liberalism is a sickness....

7 months ago  ::  Feb 13, 2018 - 11:51AM #2
MajorYankFan
Posts: 27,804

Image result for trump praises kim jong un



Once again proving conservatism is a mental disorder.  Both


Commie Donnie and his mentor, Commie Kimmie, are supply-side


socialists who both believe that the many should suffer so a few lazy,


good-for-nothings, like Commie Donnie and Commie Kimmie,


can live high on the hog.

7 months ago  ::  Feb 13, 2018 - 3:47PM #3
ArtVandelay
Posts: 31,096

sorry libs - everyone of you here is gushing over North Korea and those cute cheerleaders...  you do this because you hate Pence and Trump...  you're siding with the enemy...  libs and their buddies in the press are in love with North Korea and are openly praying they make Trump look bad...  sad...

7 months ago  ::  Feb 13, 2018 - 3:49PM #4
yank0428
Posts: 14,983

Feb 13, 2018 -- 3:47PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


sorry libs - everyone of you here is gushing over North Korea and those cute cheerleaders...  you do this because you hate Pence and Trump...  you're siding with the enemy...  libs and their buddies in the press are in love with North Korea and are openly praying they make Trump look bad...  sad...




Otto Warmbier. How soon they forget?

7 months ago  ::  Feb 13, 2018 - 3:51PM #5
ArtVandelay
Posts: 31,096

Feb 13, 2018 -- 3:49PM, yank0428 wrote:


Feb 13, 2018 -- 3:47PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


sorry libs - everyone of you here is gushing over North Korea and those cute cheerleaders...  you do this because you hate Pence and Trump...  you're siding with the enemy...  libs and their buddies in the press are in love with North Korea and are openly praying they make Trump look bad...  sad...




Otto Warmbier. How soon they forget?




the libs hate him now because the parents actually like Trump and Pence...  libs are happy and figure he got what he deserved...

7 months ago  ::  Feb 13, 2018 - 4:02PM #6
yank0428
Posts: 14,983

Feb 13, 2018 -- 3:51PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Feb 13, 2018 -- 3:49PM, yank0428 wrote:


Feb 13, 2018 -- 3:47PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


sorry libs - everyone of you here is gushing over North Korea and those cute cheerleaders...  you do this because you hate Pence and Trump...  you're siding with the enemy...  libs and their buddies in the press are in love with North Korea and are openly praying they make Trump look bad...  sad...




Otto Warmbier. How soon they forget?




the libs hate him now because the parents actually like Trump and Pence...  libs are happy and figure he got what he deserved...




 It's a great country. Just don't take a poster or try to leave. They are very fit also because the only one obese is Kim.I heard the bark is very tasty there.


 Watching her smile she has the look someone who enjoys watching someone get tortured. They do that instead of movie night.

7 months ago  ::  Feb 13, 2018 - 4:14PM #7
craner7
Posts: 20,908

Its freeking maddening what the media and liberals are doing regarding this woman!!!!!! 



No its actually SICK!!!!!!!!!!!

7 months ago  ::  Feb 13, 2018 - 4:22PM #8
ArtVandelay
Posts: 31,096

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

7 months ago  ::  Feb 13, 2018 - 4:40PM #9
yankoldfan
Posts: 4,130

Feb 13, 2018 -- 4:14PM, craner7 wrote:


Its freeking maddening what the media and liberals are doing regarding this woman!!!!!! 



No its actually SICK!!!!!!!!!!!




It's sad how you and the rest of donald administration keep calling out the news medias, yet when Fake Fox News says something it's gospel ?? The truth and proven so many times by honest fact checkers, Fox News is the most lying of all News Medias... I know it's hard to believe, but first you'd have to have a mind to be open about some things... Sick, I'm sorry for you...

7 months ago  ::  Feb 13, 2018 - 6:14PM #10
MajorYankFan
Posts: 27,804

North Korean state media offers support for 'wise politician' Donald Trump


Image result for trump kim jong un endorsement



Commie Donnie and Commie Kimmee, a match made in HELL.

Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum