Network Forums Sport of Politics President David Dennison Is Being Sued By His...
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 3 of 31  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31 Next
President David Dennison Is Being Sued By His Favorite Porn Star
1 year ago  ::  Mar 09, 2018 - 11:54AM #21
Max
Posts: 42,830

Mar 9, 2018 -- 4:25AM, craner7 wrote:





So he was a playboy with a consenual adult and didn't want it out .........thats between him and Melania....just keep up the good work for the country




A playboy doesn't have to pay for it. 

.
1 year ago  ::  Mar 09, 2018 - 12:50PM #22
laurenf2
Posts: 9,384

Mar 9, 2018 -- 11:54AM, Max wrote:


Mar 9, 2018 -- 4:25AM, craner7 wrote:




So he was a playboy with a consenual adult and didn't want it out .........thats between him and Melania....just keep up the good work for the country




A playboy doesn't have to pay for it. 




Using the service of a prostitute is illegal.  On that note, what goes on between consenting adult is not my concern. Unfortunately those hidden facts can lead to blackmail scenarios. Somehow I sense a blackmail scenario is already present as I wait for Russia sanctions.


What I find hypocritcal are those CONs finding an excuse to be fine with his behavior. If it was Obama, all hell would break loose.  Where is the moral outrage?????

1 year ago  ::  Mar 09, 2018 - 1:57PM #23
yank0428
Posts: 16,759

Mar 9, 2018 -- 12:50PM, laurenf2 wrote:


Mar 9, 2018 -- 11:54AM, Max wrote:


Mar 9, 2018 -- 4:25AM, craner7 wrote:




So he was a playboy with a consenual adult and didn't want it out .........thats between him and Melania....just keep up the good work for the country




A playboy doesn't have to pay for it. 




Using the service of a prostitute is illegal.  On that note, what goes on between consenting adult is not my concern. Unfortunately those hidden facts can lead to blackmail scenarios. Somehow I sense a blackmail scenario is already present as I wait for Russia sanctions.


What I find hypocritcal are those CONs finding an excuse to be fine with his behavior. If it was Obama, all hell would break loose.  Where is the moral outrage?????




Did he pay for her or did he pay for her not to ralk about it? 

1 year ago  ::  Mar 09, 2018 - 2:19PM #24
laurenf2
Posts: 9,384

Mar 9, 2018 -- 1:57PM, yank0428 wrote:


Mar 9, 2018 -- 12:50PM, laurenf2 wrote:


Mar 9, 2018 -- 11:54AM, Max wrote:


Mar 9, 2018 -- 4:25AM, craner7 wrote:




So he was a playboy with a consenual adult and didn't want it out .........thats between him and Melania....just keep up the good work for the country




A playboy doesn't have to pay for it. 




Using the service of a prostitute is illegal.  On that note, what goes on between consenting adult is not my concern. Unfortunately those hidden facts can lead to blackmail scenarios. Somehow I sense a blackmail scenario is already present as I wait for Russia sanctions.


What I find hypocritcal are those CONs finding an excuse to be fine with his behavior. If it was Obama, all hell would break loose.  Where is the moral outrage?????




Did he pay for her or did he pay for her not to ralk about it? 




Trump should just be out with it.  The lying/coverup part is the problem. As I got hammered from CONs saying this in the past... regardless who is the Potus Clinton or Trump, what they do in the privacy of their bedrooms with consenting adults doesn't concern me. Finanical arrangements with his various wives allowing this to happen is his business.


The coverup part subject to blackmail is the bigger concern.  Out with it, it will set you free.......my concerns is focused in the governing arena.   


When are Russia sanctions coming????


Image result for russians in the oval office

1 year ago  ::  Mar 09, 2018 - 2:39PM #25
craner7
Posts: 22,474
Damn Russia! Forget trying to get along with a super power let's just hurt them as much as possible even bomb them to kingdom come for playing games like we do too in elections.....oooops no one should know that. Yea that's what Russia deserves right Russia phobia libs?!
1 year ago  ::  Mar 09, 2018 - 2:42PM #26
newinn
Posts: 32,435

Mar 9, 2018 -- 2:39PM, craner7 wrote:

Damn Russia! Forget trying to get along with a super power let's just hurt them as much as possible even bomb them to kingdom come for playing games like we do too in elections.....oooops no one should know that. Yea that's what Russia deserves right Russia phobia libs?!



is it a lot of work acting so stupid or does it just come natural?

1 year ago  ::  Mar 09, 2018 - 2:47PM #27
MajorYankFan
Posts: 32,868

 Michael Cohen used Trump company email in Stormy Daniels arrangements


 https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/exclusive-michael-cohen-used-trump-company-email-in-stormy-daniels-arrangements/ar-BBK3BXs?ocid=spartanntp

1 year ago  ::  Mar 09, 2018 - 2:52PM #28
craner7
Posts: 22,474
Oh as to so called hypocrisy on my part....if Obama had been playing around with Stormy and paid her to keep quiet AND was busy doing what Trump is doing NOT what he did do I'd snore about this issue too. So save the hypocrisy label.
1 year ago  ::  Mar 09, 2018 - 2:57PM #29
MajorYankFan
Posts: 32,868

Image result for right wing hypocrisy

1 year ago  ::  Mar 09, 2018 - 2:59PM #30
MajorYankFan
Posts: 32,868

Image result for trump grabbing women by their ****

Page 3 of 31  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Sport of Politics President David Dennison Is Being Sued By His...
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum