Network Forums Sport of Politics Trump’s ‘vast government conspiracy’ is...
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 2 of 40  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 40 Next
Trump’s ‘vast government conspiracy’ is ridiculously impossible
1 year ago  ::  May 28, 2018 - 8:19PM #11
MajorYankFan
Posts: 32,868

Trump’s conspiracy hokum is ‘a vital part of his strategy to avoid accountability’: New York Times report


Why does Donald Trump lie at a historic rate, including so many whoppers from inflating the crowd size at his inauguration to pretending he was spied on by the Obama administration?


The New York Times went deep into Trump’s long history of spinning conspiracy hokum in a deeply reported piece on Monday, concluding that it’s part of his essential nature.


“It is a vital ingredient in the president’s communications arsenal, a social media-fueled, brashly expressed narrative of dubious accusations and dark insinuations that allows him to promote his own version of reality,” write reporters Julie Hirschfeld Davis and Maggie Haberman. “Students of Mr. Trump’s life and communication style argue that the idea of conspiracies is a vital part of his strategy to avoid accountability and punch back at detractors, real or perceived, including the news media.”

1 year ago  ::  May 29, 2018 - 10:27AM #12
bertram
Posts: 9,061

May 3, 2018 -- 1:48PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


May 3, 2018 -- 9:37AM, bertram wrote:


Trump is a wannabee despot who has no business being in public office, much less in the White House.  And Republicans knew his character before they nominated him.




you can't talk if you voted for Hillary, if you didn't I'll listen....





Years of GOP investigations focused on Hillary...nothing was found.  Kevin McCarthy even admitted on the Hannity Show that the Select Committee on Benghazi was nothing more than a campaign to damage her leading up to the 2016 election.  It worked, and now we've got to endure Scumpenstein until he gets ousted.

1 year ago  ::  May 29, 2018 - 11:06AM #13
MajorYankFan
Posts: 32,868

Trump accuses media, and not Russia, of ‘most highly sophisticated Disinformation Campaign in history of politics’


Image result for trump as a crazy person


Don't worry Crazy Donnie, upon your request, you will share a


cell with Comrade Art Marx.

1 year ago  ::  May 29, 2018 - 11:08AM #14
MajorYankFan
Posts: 32,868
Carl Bernstein Warns Of ‘Authoritarianism’ As Trump Repeatedly Attacks Mueller Probe


Image result for trump as a crazy person gif
1 year ago  ::  May 29, 2018 - 11:13AM #15
laurenf2
Posts: 9,400

May 29, 2018 -- 10:27AM, bertram wrote:


May 3, 2018 -- 1:48PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


May 3, 2018 -- 9:37AM, bertram wrote:


Trump is a wannabee despot who has no business being in public office, much less in the White House.  And Republicans knew his character before they nominated him.




you can't talk if you voted for Hillary, if you didn't I'll listen....





Years of GOP investigations focused on Hillary...nothing was found.  Kevin McCarthy even admitted on the Hannity Show that the Select Committee on Benghazi was nothing more than a campaign to damage her leading up to the 2016 election.  It worked, and now we've got to endure Scumpenstein until he gets ousted.




Don't waste your time making that argument. All you will get is a response of conspiracy/witch hunt. As long as GOPs  control the legislature, ousting Trump is a pipe dream.


I just hope Dems control the House to limit Trump's damage prior to the next presidential election. As it stands it a pay for play scenario. Look toward Ivanka's branding deals with China as Trump changes! his mind in his support of ZTE telecommunications allowances in America. Both parties has concluded ZTE as a security risk. Yet time and time again what's good for Trump's portfolio prevails.


You will find  among Trump's supporters...every critical remarks is a witch hunt a conspiracy...a nothing burger ..expect nothing else...

1 year ago  ::  May 29, 2018 - 11:18AM #16
bertram
Posts: 9,061

May 29, 2018 -- 11:13AM, laurenf2 wrote:


May 29, 2018 -- 10:27AM, bertram wrote:


May 3, 2018 -- 1:48PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


May 3, 2018 -- 9:37AM, bertram wrote:


Trump is a wannabee despot who has no business being in public office, much less in the White House.  And Republicans knew his character before they nominated him.




you can't talk if you voted for Hillary, if you didn't I'll listen....





Years of GOP investigations focused on Hillary...nothing was found.  Kevin McCarthy even admitted on the Hannity Show that the Select Committee on Benghazi was nothing more than a campaign to damage her leading up to the 2016 election.  It worked, and now we've got to endure Scumpenstein until he gets ousted.




Don't waste your time making that argument. All you will get is a response of conspiracy/witch hunt. As long as GOPs  control the legislature, ousting Trump is a pipe dream.


I just hope Dems control the House to limit Trump's damage prior to the next presidential election. As it stands it a pay for play scenario. Look toward Ivanka's branding deals with China as Trump changes! his mind in his support of ZTE telecommunications allowances in America. Both parties has concluded ZTE as a security risk. Yet time and time again what's good for Trump's portfolio prevails.


You will find  among Trump's supporters...every critical remarks is a witch hunt a conspiracy...a nothing burger ..expect nothing else...





That argument NEEDS to be made.  Our children need to be reassured that nobody is above the law in this country, not even a president.  Dubya and Cheney, et al should have been held to account...and Reagan before them, for Iran/Contra.  This has gone on too long as the nation tilts toward fascism and plutocracy.

1 year ago  ::  May 29, 2018 - 11:29AM #17
laurenf2
Posts: 9,400

May 29, 2018 -- 11:18AM, bertram wrote:


May 29, 2018 -- 11:13AM, laurenf2 wrote:


May 29, 2018 -- 10:27AM, bertram wrote:


May 3, 2018 -- 1:48PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


May 3, 2018 -- 9:37AM, bertram wrote:


Trump is a wannabee despot who has no business being in public office, much less in the White House.  And Republicans knew his character before they nominated him.




you can't talk if you voted for Hillary, if you didn't I'll listen....





Years of GOP investigations focused on Hillary...nothing was found.  Kevin McCarthy even admitted on the Hannity Show that the Select Committee on Benghazi was nothing more than a campaign to damage her leading up to the 2016 election.  It worked, and now we've got to endure Scumpenstein until he gets ousted.




Don't waste your time making that argument. All you will get is a response of conspiracy/witch hunt. As long as GOPs  control the legislature, ousting Trump is a pipe dream.


I just hope Dems control the House to limit Trump's damage prior to the next presidential election. As it stands it a pay for play scenario. Look toward Ivanka's branding deals with China as Trump changes! his mind in his support of ZTE telecommunications allowances in America. Both parties has concluded ZTE as a security risk. Yet time and time again what's good for Trump's portfolio prevails.


You will find  among Trump's supporters...every critical remarks is a witch hunt a conspiracy...a nothing burger ..expect nothing else...





That argument NEEDS to be made.  Our children need to be reassured that nobody is above the law in this country, not even a president.  Dubya and Cheney, et al should have been held to account...and Reagan before them, for Iran/Contra.  This has gone on too long as the nation tilts toward fascism and plutocracy.



  Dubya


Dubya and Cheney? Iran/ Contra?  Everything you listed are dark days in our country. Yet you will have a hard time convincing their many supporters of that fact. Keep fighting the good fight....

1 year ago  ::  May 29, 2018 - 11:40AM #18
bertram
Posts: 9,061

During the Vietnam War, we were told that we had to stop the communist "Domino Effect".  Now it's our own leaders who have tipped the dominoes...

1 year ago  ::  May 29, 2018 - 1:51PM #19
yank0428
Posts: 17,302

May 29, 2018 -- 11:29AM, laurenf2 wrote:


May 29, 2018 -- 11:18AM, bertram wrote:


May 29, 2018 -- 11:13AM, laurenf2 wrote:


May 29, 2018 -- 10:27AM, bertram wrote:


May 3, 2018 -- 1:48PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


May 3, 2018 -- 9:37AM, bertram wrote:


Trump is a wannabee despot who has no business being in public office, much less in the White House.  And Republicans knew his character before they nominated him.




you can't talk if you voted for Hillary, if you didn't I'll listen....





Years of GOP investigations focused on Hillary...nothing was found.  Kevin McCarthy even admitted on the Hannity Show that the Select Committee on Benghazi was nothing more than a campaign to damage her leading up to the 2016 election.  It worked, and now we've got to endure Scumpenstein until he gets ousted.




Don't waste your time making that argument. All you will get is a response of conspiracy/witch hunt. As long as GOPs  control the legislature, ousting Trump is a pipe dream.


I just hope Dems control the House to limit Trump's damage prior to the next presidential election. As it stands it a pay for play scenario. Look toward Ivanka's branding deals with China as Trump changes! his mind in his support of ZTE telecommunications allowances in America. Both parties has concluded ZTE as a security risk. Yet time and time again what's good for Trump's portfolio prevails.


You will find  among Trump's supporters...every critical remarks is a witch hunt a conspiracy...a nothing burger ..expect nothing else...





That argument NEEDS to be made.  Our children need to be reassured that nobody is above the law in this country, not even a president.  Dubya and Cheney, et al should have been held to account...and Reagan before them, for Iran/Contra.  This has gone on too long as the nation tilts toward fascism and plutocracy.



  Dubya


Dubya and Cheney? Iran/ Contra?  Everything you listed are dark days in our country. Yet you will have a hard time convincing their many supporters of that fact. Keep fighting the good fight....




You guys are hilarious. You seriously believe only Republicans and their admins have scandals or corruption. You can't be that naïve.

1 year ago  ::  May 29, 2018 - 2:49PM #20
MajorYankFan
Posts: 32,868
Page 2 of 40  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 40 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Sport of Politics Trump’s ‘vast government conspiracy’ is...
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum