Network Forums Yankees little dave and the bald head rookie...
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 9  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next
little dave and the bald head rookie...
4 months ago  ::  May 09, 2018 - 10:44AM #1
uncle junior
Posts: 83
Remind me again why the Yankees traded Andrew Miller, and why they continue to field these 2 "fan favorites".

package little dave and bald brett and w/e and get a TRUE dynamic lead off guy

SO SICK OF WATCHING THESE CLOWNS

d-rob with the 3 BS already! my favorite was his blown save on DJs last game at YS
can you imagine if the Yankees hadn't bailed him out on that one?

4 months ago  ::  May 09, 2018 - 10:51AM #2
luvdayanks
Posts: 24,423

May 9, 2018 -- 10:44AM, uncle junior wrote:

Remind me again why the Yankees traded Andrew Miller, and why they continue to field these 2 "fan favorites".

package little dave and bald brett and w/e and get a TRUE dynamic lead off guy

SO SICK OF WATCHING THESE CLOWNS

d-rob with the 3 BS already! my favorite was his blown save on DJs last game at YS
can you imagine if the Yankees hadn't bailed him out on that one?



 Hint, stop watching.

4 months ago  ::  May 09, 2018 - 10:54AM #3
dixieyank
Posts: 5,068

May 9, 2018 -- 10:51AM, luvdayanks wrote:


May 9, 2018 -- 10:44AM, uncle junior wrote:

Remind me again why the Yankees traded Andrew Miller, and why they continue to field these 2 "fan favorites".

package little dave and bald brett and w/e and get a TRUE dynamic lead off guy

SO SICK OF WATCHING THESE CLOWNS

d-rob with the 3 BS already! my favorite was his blown save on DJs last game at YS
can you imagine if the Yankees hadn't bailed him out on that one?



 Hint, stop watching  posting.




fixed

4 months ago  ::  May 09, 2018 - 10:57AM #4
Bats
Posts: 7,984
Because we have the guy who you have for a profile picture.

If you don't know the answer to this, then your hopeless.
4 months ago  ::  May 09, 2018 - 10:57AM #5
luvdayanks
Posts: 24,423

May 9, 2018 -- 10:54AM, dixieyank wrote:


May 9, 2018 -- 10:51AM, luvdayanks wrote:


May 9, 2018 -- 10:44AM, uncle junior wrote:

Remind me again why the Yankees traded Andrew Miller, and why they continue to field these 2 "fan favorites".

package little dave and bald brett and w/e and get a TRUE dynamic lead off guy

SO SICK OF WATCHING THESE CLOWNS

d-rob with the 3 BS already! my favorite was his blown save on DJs last game at YS
can you imagine if the Yankees hadn't bailed him out on that one?



 Hint, stop watching  posting.




fixed




Perfect! Another one crawls out of the woodwork.

4 months ago  ::  May 09, 2018 - 11:00AM #6
newinn
Posts: 30,515

May 9, 2018 -- 10:57AM, luvdayanks wrote:


May 9, 2018 -- 10:54AM, dixieyank wrote:


May 9, 2018 -- 10:51AM, luvdayanks wrote:


May 9, 2018 -- 10:44AM, uncle junior wrote:

Remind me again why the Yankees traded Andrew Miller, and why they continue to field these 2 "fan favorites".

package little dave and bald brett and w/e and get a TRUE dynamic lead off guy

SO SICK OF WATCHING THESE CLOWNS

d-rob with the 3 BS already! my favorite was his blown save on DJs last game at YS
can you imagine if the Yankees hadn't bailed him out on that one?



 Hint, stop watching  posting.




fixed




Perfect! Another one crawls out of the woodwork.




it's unusual. They're actually crawling out during a WINNING streak. I wonder if this is that DumpGardner character or was that Stewie?

4 months ago  ::  May 09, 2018 - 11:03AM #7
luvdayanks
Posts: 24,423

May 9, 2018 -- 11:00AM, newinn wrote:


May 9, 2018 -- 10:57AM, luvdayanks wrote:


May 9, 2018 -- 10:54AM, dixieyank wrote:


May 9, 2018 -- 10:51AM, luvdayanks wrote:


May 9, 2018 -- 10:44AM, uncle junior wrote:

Remind me again why the Yankees traded Andrew Miller, and why they continue to field these 2 "fan favorites".

package little dave and bald brett and w/e and get a TRUE dynamic lead off guy

SO SICK OF WATCHING THESE CLOWNS

d-rob with the 3 BS already! my favorite was his blown save on DJs last game at YS
can you imagine if the Yankees hadn't bailed him out on that one?



 Hint, stop watching  posting.




fixed




Perfect! Another one crawls out of the woodwork.




it's unusual. They're actually crawling out during a WINNING streak. I wonder if this is that DumpGardner character or was that Stewie?




 Has all the makings of DUMPGARDNER. Amazing this team has been on fire, now tied wit Boston for the best record in MLB, is on a 17-1 run and this little maggot creates a thread like this.

4 months ago  ::  May 09, 2018 - 11:15AM #8
ArtVandelay
Posts: 31,096

we need to DFA some guys and make Andrew Miller the cornerstone of this franchise for the next 20 years....  



so let it be written....  so let it be done...


4 months ago  ::  May 09, 2018 - 11:15AM #9
El Guapo
Posts: 915

Posters like this are the same kind of people that complain there are never any sales at The Dollar Store.

4 months ago  ::  May 09, 2018 - 11:32AM #10
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 11,993
Yawn
Page 1 of 9  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Yankees little dave and the bald head rookie...
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum