Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 14  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next
06/12/18 Game Thread
6 months ago  ::  Jun 12, 2018 - 6:36PM #1
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 12,945
delete%20your%20account%20page">game
delete your account page
6 months ago  ::  Jun 12, 2018 - 6:41PM #2
namers
Posts: 4,193

What does delete your account page mean?

6 months ago  ::  Jun 12, 2018 - 6:43PM #3
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 12,945
It means I don’t know how to host a photo of twitter.
6 months ago  ::  Jun 12, 2018 - 6:53PM #4
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 12,945
Walker used to own Roark.
6 months ago  ::  Jun 12, 2018 - 6:54PM #5
bertram
Posts: 5,244

Jun 12, 2018 -- 6:53PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:

Walker used to own Roark.




That's why I picked him to click tonight.  Smile

6 months ago  ::  Jun 12, 2018 - 6:57PM #6
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 12,945

Jun 12, 2018 -- 6:54PM, bertram wrote:


Jun 12, 2018 -- 6:53PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:

Walker used to own Roark.




That's why I picked him to click tonight.  




Good luck, Neil really has not clicked yet.

6 months ago  ::  Jun 12, 2018 - 6:58PM #7
bertram
Posts: 5,244

Jun 12, 2018 -- 6:57PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Jun 12, 2018 -- 6:54PM, bertram wrote:


Jun 12, 2018 -- 6:53PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:

Walker used to own Roark.




That's why I picked him to click tonight.  




Good luck, Neil really has not clicked yet.





Thanks...that means the odds are in his favor, right?

6 months ago  ::  Jun 12, 2018 - 7:04PM #8
bumper
Posts: 4,833

boone resting sanchez tonight & tomorrow giving him 3 days off. boone indicated it was more because he's banged up a bit. sanchez wanted to play and according meredith was not using the injuries as an excuse, is very confident and anxious to get in there.

6 months ago  ::  Jun 12, 2018 - 7:07PM #9
newinn
Posts: 31,396

Oh man, Leiter and Paulie in the booth. All we're missing is Cone and it would be a real gabfest

6 months ago  ::  Jun 12, 2018 - 7:07PM #10
bertram
Posts: 5,244

Jun 12, 2018 -- 7:04PM, bumper wrote:


boone resting sanchez tonight & tomorrow giving him 3 days off. boone indicated it was more because he's banged up a bit. sanchez wanted to play and according meredith was not using the injuries as an excuse, is very confident and anxious to get in there.




Romine has been handlin' the stick pretty well...

Page 1 of 14  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum