Network Forums Yankees If the Yankees don't win the WS this year,...
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
If the Yankees don't win the WS this year, should there be organizational changes?
4 months ago  ::  Jul 12, 2018 - 7:26PM #1
gelatin
Posts: 48
The Red Sox are soaring in the AL East division, and I feel that we are making a mistake in acquiring Manny Machado. We don't need another slugger, we need a another pitcher to bolster the Yankees pitching staff.

If the Yankees still make the playoffs as they are likely expected to do, but fail to achieve their ultimate and only goal: Winning the 41st American League pennant and 28th World Series championship, should their be organizational changes from the pitching coach to the Tampa complex?

4 months ago  ::  Jul 12, 2018 - 7:50PM #2
laurenf2
Posts: 7,532
Their is no top rated starting pitcher available. What exactly can Yankees do to improve pitching rotation? You cannot squeeze blood from stone....Yankees are playing in a tough division....
4 months ago  ::  Jul 12, 2018 - 9:39PM #3
dixieyank
Posts: 5,231

YES! I think it should all start with the ball boys, followed by the guy who paints the chalk lines. These guys are killin' this team!


HANK!!

4 months ago  ::  Jul 12, 2018 - 10:53PM #4
yankoldfan
Posts: 4,963

I contend this is still a building year.. There will be no big changes within the organization, we still need a few parts to the puzzle, we don't need to put all our bets on one season, this team is young and will be good for a long time..

4 months ago  ::  Jul 12, 2018 - 11:51PM #5
davis2
Posts: 15,486

Jul 12, 2018 -- 10:53PM, yankoldfan wrote:


I contend this is still a building year.. There will be no big changes within the organization, we still need a few parts to the puzzle, we don't need to put all our bets on one season, this team is young and will be good for a long time..



I agree. Last year raised expectations too high too soon...    Improving the starting staff could put us over the top, though. I'm curious to see which way they decide to go.

4 months ago  ::  Jul 12, 2018 - 11:53PM #6
El Guapo
Posts: 1,006

Jul 12, 2018 -- 9:39PM, dixieyank wrote:


YES! I think it should all start with the ball boys, followed by the guy who paints the chalk lines. These guys are killin' this team!


HANK!!




Dixie, you are a guy who gets it!  Maybe there could be some family-friendly promotions at Yankee Stadium too like $25 hot dog night or $15 snow cones!  We could use a solid backup bullpen catcher too!  

4 months ago  ::  Jul 13, 2018 - 12:45AM #7
Yankees
Posts: 6,730

No, the Yankees have been playing some of the best games we've seen in ages.  Play-offs are a crapshoot especially when you throw in that BS one game play-off for the WC (seriously something needs to change with that)

Tonberry Pictures, Images and Photos
4 months ago  ::  Jul 13, 2018 - 2:16AM #8
dixieyank
Posts: 5,231

Jul 12, 2018 -- 11:53PM, El Guapo wrote:


Jul 12, 2018 -- 9:39PM, dixieyank wrote:


YES! I think it should all start with the ball boys, followed by the guy who paints the chalk lines. These guys are killin' this team!


HANK!!




Dixie, you are a guy who gets it!  Maybe there could be some family-friendly promotions at Yankee Stadium too like $25 hot dog night or $15 snow cones!  We could use a solid backup bullpen catcher too!  




Well, if he weren't retiring, I'd say fire that d@mn hair guy who makes Singleton's rugs! Give the job to Giuseppe!

Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Yankees If the Yankees don't win the WS this year,...
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum