Network Forums Sport of Politics How do you like the voter suppression in Ga.?
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 17  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next
How do you like the voter suppression in Ga.?
3 months ago  ::  Oct 12, 2018 - 6:59PM #1
newinn
Posts: 31,735
I find it un American. Most of those being singled out are blacks. About 53,000 if I read it correctly
3 months ago  ::  Oct 12, 2018 - 6:59PM #2
Max
Posts: 41,465

Pic of the Moment

.
3 months ago  ::  Oct 12, 2018 - 7:06PM #3
meacham
Posts: 3,322

Oct 12, 2018 -- 6:59PM, newinn wrote:

I find it un American. Most of those being singled out are blacks. About 53,000 if I read it correctly



Kindly share your source.


What is your opinion on illegals voting which cancels out the votes of citizens?   It's not even worth it at this point to vote in California, it's lost.

3 months ago  ::  Oct 12, 2018 - 7:06PM #4
meacham
Posts: 3,322

And the other unspoken assumption you seem to be making is that the Dems own the black vote.

3 months ago  ::  Oct 12, 2018 - 8:31PM #5
craner7
Posts: 22,093
Seems mighty racist doesn't it Meacham. Yep they expect blacks to stay on the plantation and vote Democrat if they don't they're trashed as uncle Tom...or a dumb negro as West is called.
3 months ago  ::  Oct 13, 2018 - 7:19AM #6
yankoldfan
Posts: 5,517

Oct 12, 2018 -- 8:31PM, craner7 wrote:

Seems mighty racist doesn't it Meacham. Yep they expect blacks to stay on the plantation and vote Democrat if they don't they're trashed as uncle Tom...or a dumb negro as West is called.



Again you and meachum show just how racist you really are... Most likely didn't hear about it because Fox Fake news wouldn't carry anything like that ??

3 months ago  ::  Oct 13, 2018 - 8:11AM #7
taurus
Posts: 801

Oct 13, 2018 -- 7:19AM, yankoldfan wrote:


Oct 12, 2018 -- 8:31PM, craner7 wrote:

Seems mighty racist doesn't it Meacham. Yep they expect blacks to stay on the plantation and vote Democrat if they don't they're trashed as uncle Tom...or a dumb negro as West is called.



Again you and meachum show just how racist you really are... Most likely didn't hear about it because Fox Fake news wouldn't carry anything like that ??



seek help ****, you desperately need it......

3 months ago  ::  Oct 13, 2018 - 12:26PM #8
Max
Posts: 41,465

Oct 12, 2018 -- 7:06PM, meacham wrote:


And the other unspoken assumption you seem to be making is that the Dems own the black vote.




An assumption made only by you. It figures a con would use the word "own" when referring to the black vote. The Dems do get about 90% of the black vote on average.  

.
3 months ago  ::  Oct 13, 2018 - 12:27PM #9
Max
Posts: 41,465

Oct 12, 2018 -- 8:31PM, craner7 wrote:

Seems mighty racist doesn't it Meacham. Yep they expect blacks to stay on the plantation and vote Democrat if they don't they're trashed as uncle Tom...or a dumb negro as West is called.





Who said that? Who's they? The vocies in your head? 

.
3 months ago  ::  Oct 13, 2018 - 12:27PM #10
Max
Posts: 41,465

Oct 13, 2018 -- 8:11AM, taurus wrote:


Oct 13, 2018 -- 7:19AM, yankoldfan wrote:


Oct 12, 2018 -- 8:31PM, craner7 wrote:

Seems mighty racist doesn't it Meacham. Yep they expect blacks to stay on the plantation and vote Democrat if they don't they're trashed as uncle Tom...or a dumb negro as West is called.



Again you and meachum show just how racist you really are... Most likely didn't hear about it because Fox Fake news wouldn't carry anything like that ??



seek help ****, you desperately need it......




Yeah Bore-us he's the one that needs to seek help and not you who follows him around from post to post and insults him without him ever insulting you. Comical.  

.
Page 1 of 17  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Sport of Politics How do you like the voter suppression in Ga.?
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum