Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 2 of 19  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next
Sessions Resigns...
8 months ago  ::  Nov 07, 2018 - 4:40PM #11
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 75,176

Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:38PM, craner7 wrote:

It's been hinted at for awhile Yank it would happen after midterms. The next day is fast. Feel bad for Sessions but he didn't seem interested in obvious wrong doings starting the Russia mania. Of course the media gonna say it's obstruction of justice as if this will half Mueller. Just remembering the IG.....where's his report on that?




Mueller has taken too long with this investigation ... I didn't have an issue with him doing the investigation in the beginning, but he has gone overboard by miles ... time to either give his report or end the investigation.

8 months ago  ::  Nov 07, 2018 - 4:41PM #12
bertram
Posts: 8,063

Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:38PM, craner7 wrote:

It's been hinted at for awhile Yank it would happen after midterms. The next day is fast. Feel bad for Sessions but he didn't seem interested in obvious wrong doings starting the Russia mania. Of course the media gonna say it's obstruction of justice as if this will half Mueller. Just remembering the IG.....where's his report on that?



If Trump attempts any more tampering with the Justice Department or the Mueller investigation, his fat is gonna be in the fire.

8 months ago  ::  Nov 07, 2018 - 4:44PM #13
bertram
Posts: 8,063

Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:40PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:38PM, craner7 wrote:

It's been hinted at for awhile Yank it would happen after midterms. The next day is fast. Feel bad for Sessions but he didn't seem interested in obvious wrong doings starting the Russia mania. Of course the media gonna say it's obstruction of justice as if this will half Mueller. Just remembering the IG.....where's his report on that?




Mueller has taken too long with this investigation ... I didn't have an issue with him doing the investigation in the beginning, but he has gone overboard by miles ... time to either give his report or end the investigation.




Trump himself said today that his taxes were much too complicated for mere mortals to understand.  Only his tax boys can, evidently.  Just think how complex his dealings with the Russkies must be.  Mueller should take all the time he needs and get to the bottom of it.  Think of the hue and cry that would have been raised by the Republicans had Mueller brought it up before the elections.  That sort of treatment is evidently only reserved for Hillary Clinton and the Dems...

8 months ago  ::  Nov 07, 2018 - 4:47PM #14
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 75,176

Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:44PM, bertram wrote:


Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:40PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:38PM, craner7 wrote:

It's been hinted at for awhile Yank it would happen after midterms. The next day is fast. Feel bad for Sessions but he didn't seem interested in obvious wrong doings starting the Russia mania. Of course the media gonna say it's obstruction of justice as if this will half Mueller. Just remembering the IG.....where's his report on that?




Mueller has taken too long with this investigation ... I didn't have an issue with him doing the investigation in the beginning, but he has gone overboard by miles ... time to either give his report or end the investigation.




Trump himself said today that his taxes were much too complicated for mere mortals to understand.  Only his tax boys can, evidently.  Just think how complex his dealings with the Russkies must be.  Mueller should take all the time he needs and get to the bottom of it.  Think of the hue and cry that would have been raised by the Republicans had Mueller brought it up before the elections.  That sort of treatment is evidently only reserved for Hillary Clinton and the Dems...




Mueller should have been done with the investigation way before the elections, where it wouldn't have been an issue to give his report ... his time should be up by now for sure ... he should be given an ultimatum ... give your report or the investigation is ended.

8 months ago  ::  Nov 07, 2018 - 4:51PM #15
Based Boardroomjimmy
Posts: 5,466

for once I agree with auntie Maxine















Those of us who opposed Sessions from the beginning saw him for who he was -- a throwback and a liar. Sessions needs to resign, immediately.


8 months ago  ::  Nov 07, 2018 - 4:51PM #16
bertram
Posts: 8,063

Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:47PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:44PM, bertram wrote:


Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:40PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:38PM, craner7 wrote:

It's been hinted at for awhile Yank it would happen after midterms. The next day is fast. Feel bad for Sessions but he didn't seem interested in obvious wrong doings starting the Russia mania. Of course the media gonna say it's obstruction of justice as if this will half Mueller. Just remembering the IG.....where's his report on that?




Mueller has taken too long with this investigation ... I didn't have an issue with him doing the investigation in the beginning, but he has gone overboard by miles ... time to either give his report or end the investigation.




Trump himself said today that his taxes were much too complicated for mere mortals to understand.  Only his tax boys can, evidently.  Just think how complex his dealings with the Russkies must be.  Mueller should take all the time he needs and get to the bottom of it.  Think of the hue and cry that would have been raised by the Republicans had Mueller brought it up before the elections.  That sort of treatment is evidently only reserved for Hillary Clinton and the Dems...




Mueller should have been done with the investigation way before the elections, where it wouldn't have been an issue to give his report ... his time should be up by now for sure ... he should be given an ultimatum ... give your report or the investigation is ended.




None of us citizens who are out of the investigative loop can have any idea of just how far the Trump tentacles extend and how long it should take to track down all the evidence.  

8 months ago  ::  Nov 07, 2018 - 4:52PM #17
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 75,176

Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:51PM, Based Boardroomjimmy wrote:



for once I agree with auntie Maxine















Those of us who opposed Sessions from the beginning saw him for who he was -- a throwback and a liar. Sessions needs to resign, immediately.





That was from March 2017 ... I bet she would be singing a different song today.

8 months ago  ::  Nov 07, 2018 - 4:54PM #18
bertram
Posts: 8,063

Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:52PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:51PM, Based Boardroomjimmy wrote:



for once I agree with auntie Maxine















Those of us who opposed Sessions from the beginning saw him for who he was -- a throwback and a liar. Sessions needs to resign, immediately.





That was from March 2017 ... I bet she would be singing a different song today.




The Dems' argument against appointing Sessions in the first place was that he has a record of bigotry going back to the Middle Ages.

8 months ago  ::  Nov 07, 2018 - 4:57PM #19
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 75,176

Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:54PM, bertram wrote:


Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:52PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:51PM, Based Boardroomjimmy wrote:



for once I agree with auntie Maxine















Those of us who opposed Sessions from the beginning saw him for who he was -- a throwback and a liar. Sessions needs to resign, immediately.





That was from March 2017 ... I bet she would be singing a different song today.




The Dems' argument against appointing Sessions in the first place was that he has a record of bigotry going back to the Middle Ages.




Still think she would change her tune today.

8 months ago  ::  Nov 07, 2018 - 5:02PM #20
bertram
Posts: 8,063

Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:57PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:54PM, bertram wrote:


Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:52PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Nov 7, 2018 -- 4:51PM, Based Boardroomjimmy wrote:



for once I agree with auntie Maxine















Those of us who opposed Sessions from the beginning saw him for who he was -- a throwback and a liar. Sessions needs to resign, immediately.





That was from March 2017 ... I bet she would be singing a different song today.




The Dems' argument against appointing Sessions in the first place was that he has a record of bigotry going back to the Middle Ages.




Still think she would change her tune today.




That's very possible.  Because once Sessions was installed as AG, he was placed under the protection that every AG should have in dealing with matters that presidents shouldn't be able to meddle with based on their own selfish political motives.

Page 2 of 19  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum