Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Who is likeable
1 year ago  ::  Jan 07, 2019 - 3:30PM #1
EvilEmpire27
Posts: 707
On this team other than Judge.  No one on this team has a personality that could be considered  "likeable" Sanchez, Stanton, Bird, Torres, Andujar, Hicks.  They all seem like such stiffs and very Anti Social.  Worse, they don't win in October.   Didi is ok, but he will not be the same after surgery.
1 year ago  ::  Jan 07, 2019 - 3:51PM #2
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 78,858

You know who is not likeable .... YOU

1 year ago  ::  Jan 07, 2019 - 4:03PM #3
luvdayanks
Posts: 27,427

Jan 7, 2019 -- 3:51PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


You know who is not likeable .... YOU




Excellent  point.

1 year ago  ::  Jan 07, 2019 - 4:04PM #4
dixieyank
Posts: 5,991

1 year ago  ::  Jan 07, 2019 - 4:08PM #5
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 18,241

I didn't want to take the bait.  It says a lot if you don't like Torres, Andujar, and Didi.

1 year ago  ::  Jan 07, 2019 - 4:12PM #6
yankoldfan
Posts: 9,552

Jan 7, 2019 -- 3:30PM, EvilEmpire27 wrote:

On this team other than Judge. No one on this team has a personality that could be considered "likeable" Sanchez, Stanton, Bird, Torres, Andujar, Hicks. They all seem like such stiffs and very Anti Social. Worse, they don't win in October. Didi is ok, but he will not be the same after surgery.



Where do you come up with this kind of BS ??? 

1 year ago  ::  Jan 07, 2019 - 4:16PM #7
qimqam
Posts: 469

You know what we need ... Machado !


Now that's a likeable guy !

1 year ago  ::  Jan 07, 2019 - 4:41PM #8
Joeybagadonutz
Posts: 10,102

Jan 7, 2019 -- 4:08PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


I didn't want to take the bait.  It says a lot if you don't like Torres, Andujar, and Didi.




If Voit isn't likeable I don't know who is!

 photo Signature small_zpsipxz034e.jpg
1 year ago  ::  Jan 07, 2019 - 4:46PM #9
luvdayanks
Posts: 27,427

Jan 7, 2019 -- 4:12PM, yankoldfan wrote:


Jan 7, 2019 -- 3:30PM, EvilEmpire27 wrote:

On this team other than Judge. No one on this team has a personality that could be considered "likeable" Sanchez, Stanton, Bird, Torres, Andujar, Hicks. They all seem like such stiffs and very Anti Social. Worse, they don't win in October. Didi is ok, but he will not be the same after surgery.



Where do you come up with this kind of BS ??? 




At the looney  bin where he resides  

1 year ago  ::  Jan 07, 2019 - 5:20PM #10
El Guapo
Posts: 1,063
I don't know about the rest of you but the guy that sells peanuts down the first base line is a good looking dude!
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum