Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 4 of 11  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next
Who will budge first?
6 months ago  ::  Jan 10, 2019 - 2:32PM #31
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 15,681

Jan 10, 2019 -- 1:05PM, Max wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 11:36AM, bertram wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 11:20AM, craner7 wrote:

Exactly NW. And Oppose Trump Always Bobby of course it's only for certain areas. Also this was the main issue he ran he is very passionate about border security. He is sincere



Come off it!  Trump is a xenophobe and a bigot.  He long ago made it obvious who the "bad illegals" are and who the "good illegals" are.  The good ones are the ones he can exploit in his businesses.




As proof he's also making it harder for people to legally apply for US citizenship. I guess he wants to change the rules being people from Europe aren't coming here by the boatloads anymore. It's obvious to anyone that is paying attention that he and some in his base want to slow down the eventual browning of America. 




It's funny all this intersectional talk.  Jordan Peterson was pointing out that the further you take intersectionality eventually the ultimate intersectional victim is the individual from the collective.

6 months ago  ::  Jan 10, 2019 - 2:57PM #32
Max
Posts: 42,830

Jan 10, 2019 -- 1:20PM, MajorYankFan wrote:


Crooked Donnie angrily insists Mexico is paying for the wall ‘indirectly’: ‘I never said they’d write a check!’


What then, with a credit card or cash?  Open Borders


Donnie is a sociopath who lives in an alternative reality.




He's treating his base like idiots again. 

.
6 months ago  ::  Jan 10, 2019 - 2:59PM #33
2BBobby
Posts: 3,912

Jan 10, 2019 -- 2:57PM, Max wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 1:20PM, MajorYankFan wrote:


Crooked Donnie angrily insists Mexico is paying for the wall ‘indirectly’: ‘I never said they’d write a check!’


What then, with a credit card or cash?  Open Borders


Donnie is a sociopath who lives in an alternative reality.




He's treating his base like idiots again. 




~~~~~~~~~~


He obviously knows his base.

6 months ago  ::  Jan 10, 2019 - 3:03PM #34
Max
Posts: 42,830

Jan 10, 2019 -- 1:46PM, yank0428 wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 1:02PM, Max wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 10:50AM, craner7 wrote:

Democrats KNOW a barrier is needed in certain areas. But their hatred for Trump keeps them from doing what they should. President election next yr can't have Trump have his wall/barrier victory. Hope logical people see that . You trump haters won't




What victory can he declare? He promised many times that Mexico was going to pay for the wall. No matter how anyone wants to spin it, wall or no wall that's an epic failure by not keeping that promise.


The Democrats are for fencing in certain areas and I haven't heard one of them oppose a Tech-wall. But none of that has anything to do with Trump shutting down the government. 800,000 Federal workers and Farmers shouldn't be held hostage. Tarriffs are hurting Farmers and those same Framers are getting screwed again because they aren't getting their tariff relief checks. 




I'd  lve to hear Pelosi or Schumer say they would agree to a Tech wall. Never happen.




Pelosi: Good evening. I appreciate the opportunity to speak directly to the American people tonight about how we can end this shutdown and meet the needs of the American people.


Sadly, much of what we have heard from President Trump throughout this senseless shutdown has been full of misinformation and even malice.


The President has chosen fear. We want to start with the facts.


The fact is: On the very first day of this Congress, House Democrats passed Senate Republican legislation to re-open government and fund smart, effective border security solutions.


But the President is rejecting these bipartisan bills which would re-open government – over his obsession with forcing American taxpayers to waste billions of dollars on an expensive and ineffective wall – a wall he always promised Mexico would pay for!



He promised to keep government shutdown for 'months or years' – no matter whom it hurts. That's just plain wrong.


The fact is: We all agree we need to secure our borders, while honoring our values: we can build the infrastructure and roads at our ports of entry; we can install new technology to scan cars and trucks for drugs coming into our nation; we can hire the personnel we need to facilitate trade and immigration at the border; we can fund more innovation to detect unauthorized crossings.


The fact is: the women and children at the border are not a security threat, they are a humanitarian challenge – a challenge that President Trump's own cruel and counterproductive policies have only deepened.


And the fact is: President Trump must stop holding the American people hostage, must stop manufacturing a crisis, and must re-open the government.


Thank you.

.
6 months ago  ::  Jan 10, 2019 - 3:09PM #35
2BBobby
Posts: 3,912

Jan 10, 2019 -- 3:03PM, Max wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 1:46PM, yank0428 wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 1:02PM, Max wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 10:50AM, craner7 wrote:

Democrats KNOW a barrier is needed in certain areas. But their hatred for Trump keeps them from doing what they should. President election next yr can't have Trump have his wall/barrier victory. Hope logical people see that . You trump haters won't




What victory can he declare? He promised many times that Mexico was going to pay for the wall. No matter how anyone wants to spin it, wall or no wall that's an epic failure by not keeping that promise.


The Democrats are for fencing in certain areas and I haven't heard one of them oppose a Tech-wall. But none of that has anything to do with Trump shutting down the government. 800,000 Federal workers and Farmers shouldn't be held hostage. Tarriffs are hurting Farmers and those same Framers are getting screwed again because they aren't getting their tariff relief checks. 




I'd  lve to hear Pelosi or Schumer say they would agree to a Tech wall. Never happen.




Pelosi: Good evening. I appreciate the opportunity to speak directly to the American people tonight about how we can end this shutdown and meet the needs of the American people.


Sadly, much of what we have heard from President Trump throughout this senseless shutdown has been full of misinformation and even malice.


The President has chosen fear. We want to start with the facts.


The fact is: On the very first day of this Congress, House Democrats passed Senate Republican legislation to re-open government and fund smart, effective border security solutions.


But the President is rejecting these bipartisan bills which would re-open government – over his obsession with forcing American taxpayers to waste billions of dollars on an expensive and ineffective wall – a wall he always promised Mexico would pay for!



He promised to keep government shutdown for 'months or years' – no matter whom it hurts. That's just plain wrong.


The fact is: We all agree we need to secure our borders, while honoring our values: we can build the infrastructure and roads at our ports of entry; we can install new technology to scan cars and trucks for drugs coming into our nation; we can hire the personnel we need to facilitate trade and immigration at the border; we can fund more innovation to detect unauthorized crossings.


The fact is: the women and children at the border are not a security threat, they are a humanitarian challenge – a challenge that President Trump's own cruel and counterproductive policies have only deepened.


And the fact is: President Trump must stop holding the American people hostage, must stop manufacturing a crisis, and must re-open the government.


Thank you.




~~~~~~~~~~~~


www.youtube.com/watch?v=txmFpDJKth8




6 months ago  ::  Jan 10, 2019 - 3:38PM #36
yank0428
Posts: 17,089

Jan 10, 2019 -- 3:03PM, Max wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 1:46PM, yank0428 wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 1:02PM, Max wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 10:50AM, craner7 wrote:

Democrats KNOW a barrier is needed in certain areas. But their hatred for Trump keeps them from doing what they should. President election next yr can't have Trump have his wall/barrier victory. Hope logical people see that . You trump haters won't




What victory can he declare? He promised many times that Mexico was going to pay for the wall. No matter how anyone wants to spin it, wall or no wall that's an epic failure by not keeping that promise.


The Democrats are for fencing in certain areas and I haven't heard one of them oppose a Tech-wall. But none of that has anything to do with Trump shutting down the government. 800,000 Federal workers and Farmers shouldn't be held hostage. Tarriffs are hurting Farmers and those same Framers are getting screwed again because they aren't getting their tariff relief checks. 




I'd  lve to hear Pelosi or Schumer say they would agree to a Tech wall. Never happen.




Pelosi: Good evening. I appreciate the opportunity to speak directly to the American people tonight about how we can end this shutdown and meet the needs of the American people.


Sadly, much of what we have heard from President Trump throughout this senseless shutdown has been full of misinformation and even malice.


The President has chosen fear. We want to start with the facts.


The fact is: On the very first day of this Congress, House Democrats passed Senate Republican legislation to re-open government and fund smart, effective border security solutions.


But the President is rejecting these bipartisan bills which would re-open government – over his obsession with forcing American taxpayers to waste billions of dollars on an expensive and ineffective wall – a wall he always promised Mexico would pay for!



He promised to keep government shutdown for 'months or years' – no matter whom it hurts. That's just plain wrong.


The fact is: We all agree we need to secure our borders, while honoring our values: we can build the infrastructure and roads at our ports of entry; we can install new technology to scan cars and trucks for drugs coming into our nation; we can hire the personnel we need to facilitate trade and immigration at the border; we can fund more innovation to detect unauthorized crossings.


The fact is: the women and children at the border are not a security threat, they are a humanitarian challenge – a challenge that President Trump's own cruel and counterproductive policies have only deepened.


And the fact is: President Trump must stop holding the American people hostage, must stop manufacturing a crisis, and must re-open the government.


Thank you.




I see tech I don't see walls. Never heard of it so I misunderstood your point. Assumed it was a wall that had some kind of technology involved. I should know better to assume.


youtu.be/HMSWAUAKJn0

6 months ago  ::  Jan 10, 2019 - 3:39PM #37
NW
Posts: 13,163

Jan 10, 2019 -- 3:03PM, Max wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 1:46PM, yank0428 wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 1:02PM, Max wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 10:50AM, craner7 wrote:

Democrats KNOW a barrier is needed in certain areas. But their hatred for Trump keeps them from doing what they should. President election next yr can't have Trump have his wall/barrier victory. Hope logical people see that . You trump haters won't




What victory can he declare? He promised many times that Mexico was going to pay for the wall. No matter how anyone wants to spin it, wall or no wall that's an epic failure by not keeping that promise.


The Democrats are for fencing in certain areas and I haven't heard one of them oppose a Tech-wall. But none of that has anything to do with Trump shutting down the government. 800,000 Federal workers and Farmers shouldn't be held hostage. Tarriffs are hurting Farmers and those same Framers are getting screwed again because they aren't getting their tariff relief checks. 




I'd  lve to hear Pelosi or Schumer say they would agree to a Tech wall. Never happen.




Pelosi: Good evening. I appreciate the opportunity to speak directly to the American people tonight about how we can end this shutdown and meet the needs of the American people.


Sadly, much of what we have heard from President Trump throughout this senseless shutdown has been full of misinformation and even malice.


The President has chosen fear. We want to start with the facts.


The fact is: On the very first day of this Congress, House Democrats passed Senate Republican legislation to re-open government and fund smart, effective border security solutions.


But the President is rejecting these bipartisan bills which would re-open government – over his obsession with forcing American taxpayers to waste billions of dollars on an expensive and ineffective wall – a wall he always promised Mexico would pay for!



He promised to keep government shutdown for 'months or years' – no matter whom it hurts. That's just plain wrong.


The fact is: We all agree we need to secure our borders, while honoring our values: we can build the infrastructure and roads at our ports of entry; we can install new technology to scan cars and trucks for drugs coming into our nation; we can hire the personnel we need to facilitate trade and immigration at the border; we can fund more innovation to detect unauthorized crossings.


The fact is: the women and children at the border are not a security threat, they are a humanitarian challenge – a challenge that President Trump's own cruel and counterproductive policies have only deepened.


And the fact is: President Trump must stop holding the American people hostage, must stop manufacturing a crisis, and must re-open the government.


Thank you.




She conveniently left out the building of a wall at places where it is needed and that has already been approved by Congress.

6 months ago  ::  Jan 10, 2019 - 3:42PM #38
Max
Posts: 42,830

Jan 10, 2019 -- 1:52PM, yank0428 wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 1:05PM, Max wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 11:36AM, bertram wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 11:20AM, craner7 wrote:

Exactly NW. And Oppose Trump Always Bobby of course it's only for certain areas. Also this was the main issue he ran he is very passionate about border security. He is sincere



Come off it!  Trump is a xenophobe and a bigot.  He long ago made it obvious who the "bad illegals" are and who the "good illegals" are.  The good ones are the ones he can exploit in his businesses.




As proof he's also making it harder for people to legally apply for US citizenship. I guess he wants to change the rules being people from Europe aren't coming here by the boatloads anymore. It's obvious to anyone that is paying attention that he and some in his base want to slow down the eventual browning of America. 




Always comes back to race. What color was Officer Singh? Can't have enough people like him come here. Legally and for the right reasons. 


To anyone paying attention is that most Americans want people to come here legally but for some reason Dems try to make it about race.




Officer Singh wasn't coming here seeking asylum. It comes down to race when it's called for. I could show past posts on here that say so much. But I don't want to embarrass anyone. Trump's words on the subject is further proof.


I'm paying attention and what I see is that those other people that are paying too much attention to Fox News propaganda don't seem to realize that immigrants that are coming here seeking asylum are doing so legally even if they are coming here in a caravan. 

.
6 months ago  ::  Jan 10, 2019 - 3:45PM #39
yank0428
Posts: 17,089

Jan 10, 2019 -- 3:42PM, Max wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 1:52PM, yank0428 wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 1:05PM, Max wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 11:36AM, bertram wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 11:20AM, craner7 wrote:

Exactly NW. And Oppose Trump Always Bobby of course it's only for certain areas. Also this was the main issue he ran he is very passionate about border security. He is sincere



Come off it!  Trump is a xenophobe and a bigot.  He long ago made it obvious who the "bad illegals" are and who the "good illegals" are.  The good ones are the ones he can exploit in his businesses.




As proof he's also making it harder for people to legally apply for US citizenship. I guess he wants to change the rules being people from Europe aren't coming here by the boatloads anymore. It's obvious to anyone that is paying attention that he and some in his base want to slow down the eventual browning of America. 




Always comes back to race. What color was Officer Singh? Can't have enough people like him come here. Legally and for the right reasons. 


To anyone paying attention is that most Americans want people to come here legally but for some reason Dems try to make it about race.




It comes down to race when it's called for. I could show past posts on here that say so much. But I don't want to embarrass anyone. Trump's words on the subject is further proof.


I'm paying attention and what I see is that those other people that are paying too much attention to Fox News don't seem to realize that immigrants that are coming here seeking asylum are doing so legally even if they are coming here in a caravan. 




Overwelming majority are coming for work which isn't grounds for asylum. 


Illegal immigration is wrong, plain and simple. Until the American people are convinced that we will stop future flows of illegal immigration we will make no progress on dealing with the millions of illegals who are here now,

6 months ago  ::  Jan 10, 2019 - 3:45PM #40
Max
Posts: 42,830

Jan 10, 2019 -- 3:39PM, NW wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 3:03PM, Max wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 1:46PM, yank0428 wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 1:02PM, Max wrote:


Jan 10, 2019 -- 10:50AM, craner7 wrote:

Democrats KNOW a barrier is needed in certain areas. But their hatred for Trump keeps them from doing what they should. President election next yr can't have Trump have his wall/barrier victory. Hope logical people see that . You trump haters won't




What victory can he declare? He promised many times that Mexico was going to pay for the wall. No matter how anyone wants to spin it, wall or no wall that's an epic failure by not keeping that promise.


The Democrats are for fencing in certain areas and I haven't heard one of them oppose a Tech-wall. But none of that has anything to do with Trump shutting down the government. 800,000 Federal workers and Farmers shouldn't be held hostage. Tarriffs are hurting Farmers and those same Framers are getting screwed again because they aren't getting their tariff relief checks. 




I'd  lve to hear Pelosi or Schumer say they would agree to a Tech wall. Never happen.




Pelosi: Good evening. I appreciate the opportunity to speak directly to the American people tonight about how we can end this shutdown and meet the needs of the American people.


Sadly, much of what we have heard from President Trump throughout this senseless shutdown has been full of misinformation and even malice.


The President has chosen fear. We want to start with the facts.


The fact is: On the very first day of this Congress, House Democrats passed Senate Republican legislation to re-open government and fund smart, effective border security solutions.


But the President is rejecting these bipartisan bills which would re-open government – over his obsession with forcing American taxpayers to waste billions of dollars on an expensive and ineffective wall – a wall he always promised Mexico would pay for!



He promised to keep government shutdown for 'months or years' – no matter whom it hurts. That's just plain wrong.


The fact is: We all agree we need to secure our borders, while honoring our values: we can build the infrastructure and roads at our ports of entry; we can install new technology to scan cars and trucks for drugs coming into our nation; we can hire the personnel we need to facilitate trade and immigration at the border; we can fund more innovation to detect unauthorized crossings.


The fact is: the women and children at the border are not a security threat, they are a humanitarian challenge – a challenge that President Trump's own cruel and counterproductive policies have only deepened.


And the fact is: President Trump must stop holding the American people hostage, must stop manufacturing a crisis, and must re-open the government.


Thank you.




She conveniently left out the building of a wall at places where it is needed and that has already been approved by Congress.




She addressed everything that was relevant. 

.
Page 4 of 11  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum