Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next
anybody else experiencing this
9 months ago  ::  Jan 18, 2019 - 8:55AM #11
nc01
Posts: 2,249

Jan 17, 2019 -- 9:10PM, laurenf2 wrote:

Indeed loaded post has become a snail's pace.



I've noticed that too. 



NC...


9 months ago  ::  Jan 18, 2019 - 12:49PM #12
_YaNkEeFaN4LiFe_
Posts: 496

Yes I am constantly getting this. Actually got it yesterday when visiting this site. And sometimes when I click on a thread the site takes so long to load it that it tells me the connection has timed out. Usually have to refresh the page or open a new tab to get it to load correctly.

9 months ago  ::  Jan 18, 2019 - 3:29PM #13
yankoldfan
Posts: 7,984

Jan 18, 2019 -- 12:50PM, _YaNkEeFaN4LiFe_ wrote:


Yes I am constantly getting this. Actually got it yesterday when visiting this site. And sometimes when I click on a thread the site takes so long to load it that it tells me the connection has timed out. Usually have to refresh the page or open a new tab to get it to load correctly.




Try double clicking it helps most of the time, but not every time...

9 months ago  ::  Jan 18, 2019 - 3:32PM #14
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 17,013

Jan 18, 2019 -- 3:29PM, yankoldfan wrote:


Jan 18, 2019 -- 12:50PM, _YaNkEeFaN4LiFe_ wrote:


Yes I am constantly getting this. Actually got it yesterday when visiting this site. And sometimes when I click on a thread the site takes so long to load it that it tells me the connection has timed out. Usually have to refresh the page or open a new tab to get it to load correctly.




Try double clicking it helps most of the time, but not every time...




I have had no pop-ups or redirects but it has gotten to the point I have to open new pages to see if what I attempted to post has posted or gets erased for me to collect my thoughts and start over.

9 months ago  ::  Jan 18, 2019 - 11:33PM #15
davis2
Posts: 16,996

The site is slower than a red sux fan's quest for increasing their IQ!

9 months ago  ::  Jan 21, 2019 - 11:39AM #16
yankoldfan
Posts: 7,984

It has to be a problem with Yes, I don't have it with anything else... It does seem when you double click it comes in more often, but even then you have to do the old double click thing a couple times ??

9 months ago  ::  Jan 21, 2019 - 2:22PM #17
laurenf2
Posts: 9,400

Jan 18, 2019 -- 3:32PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Jan 18, 2019 -- 3:29PM, yankoldfan wrote:


Jan 18, 2019 -- 12:50PM, _YaNkEeFaN4LiFe_ wrote:


Yes I am constantly getting this. Actually got it yesterday when visiting this site. And sometimes when I click on a thread the site takes so long to load it that it tells me the connection has timed out. Usually have to refresh the page or open a new tab to get it to load correctly.




Try double clicking it helps most of the time, but not every time...




I have had no pop-ups or redirects but it has gotten to the point I have to open new pages to see if what I attempted to post has posted or gets erased for me to collect my thoughts and start over.




Same here..opening a new page to check if what was posted is actually  loaded.

9 months ago  ::  Jan 25, 2019 - 10:01AM #18
YankeeBoy
Posts: 585

People be careful!!!


MyYesNetwork is NOT SECURE!!!


I got hit with Malware and it was a nightmare to have removed!!

9 months ago  ::  Jan 25, 2019 - 9:28PM #19
bigjeep8
Posts: 625

Happed to me on random sites including this one. Need to clean your computer with adwcleaner or another cleaner. I also got Adblock. haven't happened since.

Boone: You know my mama wanted me to be a Manager.

Judge: My dad wanted me to be a baseball player.

Boone: Well you're better than any player I ever had. And you're the best God damn player I ever saw. Suit up.
9 months ago  ::  Jan 25, 2019 - 9:52PM #20
davis2
Posts: 16,996

Jan 25, 2019 -- 9:28PM, bigjeep8 wrote:


Happed to me on random sites including this one. Need to clean your computer with adwcleaner or another cleaner. I also got Adblock. haven't happened since.



I have had adblock forever!

Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum