Network Forums Sport of Politics Northam admits he was in racist yearbook photo
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 4 of 16  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 Next
Northam admits he was in racist yearbook photo
5 months ago  ::  Feb 02, 2019 - 2:29PM #31
bomberhojoe
Posts: 14,770
Supporting murder! No question!
John 3:16 * Ephesians 2:8-9 * Romans 10:9-10 * John 14:3-6 * Romans 5:8
5 months ago  ::  Feb 02, 2019 - 2:35PM #32
prof. quiz
Posts: 7,077

Feb 2, 2019 -- 2:21PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Will the VA governor abort his governorship?  




Since he was just elected I guess it is an early term abortion.


Jokes aside, the D's asked him to leave as soon as the pics were published but the R's still haven'r asked King to step down. Why is that?

5 months ago  ::  Feb 02, 2019 - 2:38PM #33
meacham
Posts: 3,675

Feb 2, 2019 -- 1:32PM, laurenf2 wrote:


King? Any GOPs here calling him out? I'm still waiting to see a thread about King and his heinous behavior. As least DEMs are not hypocrites willing to call out one of their own.


Any GOPs here having issues with Moore? Sheriff Arpaio? When it comes to Northam GOPs are all over him.  




Can you point me to the pictures of those people in KKK robes?


I don't like King but I think what the media says about him is exaggerated.   I wouldn't personally vote for him or want to have dinner with him though.


Moore is creepy, but what is worse is that the media fabricated lies to bolster their destruction of him.  Forging a signature in a yearbook for political gain is something a free press that's part of a democracy should never, ever do. 


Sheriff Arpaio is demonized by the press because he opposes illegal immigration.  What's far worse is that the press completely buried his proof that Obama's birth certitificate is a forgery.   He has proof beyond any reasonable doubt, and it's very likely someone was killed to cover up how Obama's birth certificate was created, but the media buries it - to me that's what should be called out, a phony, narrative-driven media that is a danger to our democracy.

5 months ago  ::  Feb 02, 2019 - 2:40PM #34
ArtVandelay
Posts: 34,062

Feb 2, 2019 -- 2:35PM, prof. quiz wrote:


Feb 2, 2019 -- 2:21PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


Will the VA governor abort his governorship?  




Since he was just elected I guess it is an early term abortion.


Jokes aside, the D's asked him to leave as soon as the pics were published but the R's still haven'r asked King to step down. Why is that?




we asked him to step down a week ago when he came out supporting murder......   scum Dems ignored that and now are clutching their pearls over makeup...

5 months ago  ::  Feb 02, 2019 - 2:47PM #35
prof. quiz
Posts: 7,077

Feb 2, 2019 -- 2:38PM, meacham wrote:


  What's far worse is that the press completely buried his proof that Obama's birth certitificate is a forgery.   He has proof beyond any reasonable doubt, and it's very likely someone was killed to cover up how Obama's birth certificate was created, but the media buries it - to me that's what should be called out, a phony, narrative-driven media that is a danger to our democracy.




Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate is a forgery? So when our nations intel community vetted him for Prez they were all wrong?


I wish this page would allow me to embed audio. Whenever you light another conspiracy fire I hear the Twilight Zone music in the background.





5 months ago  ::  Feb 02, 2019 - 3:08PM #36
ArtVandelay
Posts: 34,062

if anyone here watches Bill Maher again then you are a racist....


www.tmz.com/2019/02/02/bill-maher-popeye...

5 months ago  ::  Feb 02, 2019 - 3:10PM #37
prof. quiz
Posts: 7,077

Feb 2, 2019 -- 3:08PM, ArtVandelay wrote:


if anyone here watches Bill Maher again then you are a racist....




A comedian vs a legislator. Do you see any difference?

5 months ago  ::  Feb 02, 2019 - 3:23PM #38
Based Boardroomjimmy
Posts: 5,468

Gov. Northam says he is 100% not in that picture but did say he did put on some black face to participate in a michael jackson dance contest. I can confirm this is true as I've found video of him from this contest. 



5 months ago  ::  Feb 02, 2019 - 3:25PM #39
ArtVandelay
Posts: 34,062

In order to imitate MJ one would need to lighten their face...

5 months ago  ::  Feb 02, 2019 - 3:28PM #40
Max
Posts: 42,830

All Democrats Are Now Demanding That Virginia Gov. Northam Resign



www.politicususa.com/2019/02/02/all-demo... via @politicususa

.
Page 4 of 16  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Sport of Politics Northam admits he was in racist yearbook photo
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum