Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 14  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next
Who's on first?
1 year ago  ::  Feb 20, 2019 - 7:41PM #1
laurenf2
Posts: 9,401
Related image

Is it Voit's job to lose?  We will find out during the coming ST.  Voit??? Bird???  Keep your eye focus on 1B in the coming weeks.  I can't wait!!!!
1 year ago  ::  Feb 20, 2019 - 7:52PM #2
Joeybagadonutz
Posts: 10,102
Bird likely won’t make is through spring training without getting hurt. Even if by some chance he does, it’s probably still Voit anyway.
 photo Signature small_zpsipxz034e.jpg
1 year ago  ::  Feb 20, 2019 - 8:09PM #3
bumper
Posts: 6,836

don't think voit was a fluke and i expect him to pick up where he left of. it's his job lose. bird is coming to camp healthy and hungry with something to prove. sounds like management is still high on him. the competition is a good thing. don't see us carrying both of them so may the best man win.

1 year ago  ::  Feb 20, 2019 - 8:22PM #4
newinn
Posts: 34,545

I'm really hoping Bird stays healthy and becomes the hitter the Yanks thought he would be. I'm rooting hard for him because he could be that much needed left handed bat

1 year ago  ::  Feb 20, 2019 - 8:33PM #5
davis2
Posts: 17,715

Feb 20, 2019 -- 8:22PM, newinn wrote:


I'm really hoping Bird stays healthy and becomes the hitter the Yanks thought he would be. I'm rooting hard for him because he could be that much needed left handed bat



How do we keep him safe?  Armed guard?  Michelin Man inflatable suit? Maybe some sort of hex? I'm open to any and all ideas, even a Jinah "guarantee"

1 year ago  ::  Feb 20, 2019 - 8:35PM #6
bomberhojoe
Posts: 15,235
If Bird has a good spring, he's the 1B. The Yankees love his swing and glove. Voit will be backup and bat off the bench.
John 3:16 * Ephesians 2:8-9 * Romans 10:9-10 * John 14:3-6 * Romans 5:8
1 year ago  ::  Feb 20, 2019 - 8:41PM #7
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 17,489
I loved what I saw from Voit.  Great command of the strike zone, smooth easy power.  I am rooting for him
1 year ago  ::  Feb 20, 2019 - 8:48PM #8
newinn
Posts: 34,545

Feb 20, 2019 -- 8:33PM, davis2 wrote:


Feb 20, 2019 -- 8:22PM, newinn wrote:


I'm really hoping Bird stays healthy and becomes the hitter the Yanks thought he would be. I'm rooting hard for him because he could be that much needed left handed bat



How do we keep him safe?  Armed guard?  Michelin Man inflatable suit? Maybe some sort of hex? I'm open to any and all ideas, even a Jinah "guarantee"




wrap your arms around hime my friend and protect him from harmLaughing

1 year ago  ::  Feb 20, 2019 - 8:49PM #9
davis2
Posts: 17,715

Feb 20, 2019 -- 8:48PM, newinn wrote:


Feb 20, 2019 -- 8:33PM, davis2 wrote:


Feb 20, 2019 -- 8:22PM, newinn wrote:


I'm really hoping Bird stays healthy and becomes the hitter the Yanks thought he would be. I'm rooting hard for him because he could be that much needed left handed bat



How do we keep him safe?  Armed guard?  Michelin Man inflatable suit? Maybe some sort of hex? I'm open to any and all ideas, even a Jinah "guarantee"




wrapyurarms around hime my friend and protect him from harm


I'd be afraid of breaking him... 

1 year ago  ::  Feb 20, 2019 - 8:50PM #10
newinn
Posts: 34,545

Feb 20, 2019 -- 8:49PM, davis2 wrote:


Feb 20, 2019 -- 8:48PM, newinn wrote:


Feb 20, 2019 -- 8:33PM, davis2 wrote:


Feb 20, 2019 -- 8:22PM, newinn wrote:


I'm really hoping Bird stays healthy and becomes the hitter the Yanks thought he would be. I'm rooting hard for him because he could be that much needed left handed bat



How do we keep him safe?  Armed guard?  Michelin Man inflatable suit? Maybe some sort of hex? I'm open to any and all ideas, even a Jinah "guarantee"




wrapyurarms around hime my friend and protect him from harm



I'd be afraid of breaking him... 




gentle Davis, gentle

Page 1 of 14  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum