Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Obstruction of Justice
1 week ago  ::  Mar 13, 2019 - 4:34PM #1
28in2019
Posts: 218
1 week ago  ::  Mar 13, 2019 - 4:40PM #2
28in2019
Posts: 218
1 week ago  ::  Mar 13, 2019 - 6:01PM #3
yankoldfan
Posts: 6,100

Mar 13, 2019 -- 4:40PM, 28in2019 wrote:


twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/11058...




You need a lot of deflection 28.. It's donald that's on the hook not Clinton....

1 week ago  ::  Mar 13, 2019 - 7:42PM #4
28in2019
Posts: 218

Mar 13, 2019 -- 6:01PM, yankoldfan wrote:




You need a lot of deflection 28.. It's donald that's on the hook not Clinton....




Gee I wonder how Hillary got off the hook?

1 week ago  ::  Mar 13, 2019 - 7:49PM #5
28in2019
Posts: 218
1 week ago  ::  Mar 13, 2019 - 8:00PM #6
28in2019
Posts: 218
1 week ago  ::  Mar 13, 2019 - 9:57PM #7
yankoldfan
Posts: 6,100

Mar 13, 2019 -- 7:42PM, 28in2019 wrote:


Mar 13, 2019 -- 6:01PM, yankoldfan wrote:




You need a lot of deflection 28.. It's donald that's on the hook not Clinton....




Gee I wonder how Hillary got off the hook?




It ain't because the Republicans didn't try to convict her, they just couldn't find anything she did that was wrong ... Wink

1 week ago  ::  Mar 14, 2019 - 9:22AM #8
bertram
Posts: 6,515

Mar 13, 2019 -- 9:57PM, yankoldfan wrote:


Mar 13, 2019 -- 7:42PM, 28in2019 wrote:


Mar 13, 2019 -- 6:01PM, yankoldfan wrote:




You need a lot of deflection 28.. It's donald that's on the hook not Clinton....




Gee I wonder how Hillary got off the hook?




It ain't because the Republicans didn't try to convict her, they just couldn't find anything she did that was wrong ... 




Hillary was as clean as the proverbial whistle...

1 week ago  ::  Mar 14, 2019 - 9:38AM #9
manny_o
Posts: 335
Wiped clean
1 week ago  ::  Mar 14, 2019 - 9:43AM #10
bertram
Posts: 6,515

Mar 14, 2019 -- 9:38AM, manny_o wrote:

Wiped clean



Multiple investigations of Hillary...millions of taxpayer dollars spent...totally politically driven, as Kevin McCarthy openly admitted...nada found.

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum